🎆KK:H v10.10-Update 🎆 It’s Here!

Comments

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Has anyone completed all three gigs? Are the popup shop outfits still there available to buy? 
    It's still there :)
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Has anyone gotten the compact handheld yet?
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Has anyone gotten the compact handheld yet?
    Yes ! I have do you have a question?
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @therealChar you got the compact from the banner?? Or do you mean you got the eyeshadow palette? I just finished all the gigs and didn’t get the compact... 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @mikaylachimo thank you i misread 😂 no compact :(
  • HolHolHolHol Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Does anyone know is choosing any is better or worse? Or can I choose any without consequences? 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @mandamay76 unfortunately I think they’re eyes that we already have (New Years 2019), edited to get rid of the white eyeliner underneath the eyes. They could be different but I wouldn’t get your hopes up 🙃

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    So it’s over after the photo shoot in Lisbon?
  • ericasiaericasia Registered Users 32 Posts
    I bought two of the outfits. @KalindaKing, does that mean I can't get the third free one?
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    HolHol said:
    Does anyone know is choosing any is better or worse? Or can I choose any without consequences? 
    I chose Crystal and I don’t think there is an actual difference at all
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
    ericasia said:
    I bought two of the outfits. @KalindaKing, does that mean I can't get the third free one?
    I’m pretty sure you have to pay for all of the outfits. You could have gotten a hairstyle free if you chose the hair first and went back and purchase the outfit 
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Send Message for Add
    chey said:
    JaelynJax said:

Every time you post I am just 😍😍😍 your doll is sooo gorge!
    Aww thanks I was really iffy about the blue eyeshadow but it’s starting to grow on me
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Send Message for Add
  • SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    So I went to Cape Town, talked to Simon cause he was there and gave me Kstars.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    SandraFFW said:
    So I went to Cape Town, talked to Simon cause he was there and gave me Kstars.
    Hmm he's not there in my game, is it part of a storyline?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    So if you are planning on buying one of the outfits for 80 stars, you should pick one of the other two hairstyles for free first and you will have 4 items for the same price. 
    That’s so genius 💁🏼‍♀️😂 because I like second hair but 3rd dress 🙈😂I’m going to do that!
    ... I don’t get it 🙃😭

That means that I chosen a hair style I like(which was on second model) and press to get only free hair . And then I bought different style with 80kstars (3rd model with makeup , dress and bangs)So now I have 2 hair styles and dress with makeup. ☺️ I hope you get it now 🙈😄
    iOS player 

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @KalindaKing Any news for us with display issues?
    By the way, I went back in to try again and ads inside the game are playing just fine, the display size is the same as before, no part of the screen is missing and when I tap the X it does perform the right action. Only the game itself is affected.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    LindaVB
    Yeah I think so because Maria was talking about Simon not being here with us, and after I finished the 3rd gig I got a call from Simon being back from his trip. Did you maybe go there after you finished the 3rd gig? 
    Because I went there during the 3rd gig.
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Being stuck in quarantine makes me wish we had those Black Friday sales on kstar packs. I would buy so many to get all my throwbacks 😩
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Does anyone know if these previous looks from the popup shop will placed at the closet and will be available for purchase on the next update? The only reason why I'm asking is bc it will literally take me forever to clear up my task list on my game to get to these storylines 😭😂 

ETA: can you pls confirm this @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I accidentally opened my dolls Facebook and saw a post about this update weekend Event, sys , FG and kollections spoilers! Again! I hate seeing them right now 😩 how some people can already see them all??
    iOS player 

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I just had a sponsored post for KKH on Instagram and I saw this post on there and these hairs are very similar, except one side is longer... and what’s that? no ear? 👂🏻👀

Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited March 2020
    You’re right @hannahkkh, no ear! 

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @yezx ooh I don’t have that hair! I only reached the skirt that vip unfortunately. The hairs are very similar though 🤔
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Getting ready for my date.  Will definitely use my new eyeshadow palette.. 🤣🤣🤣