🎆KK:H v10.10-Update 🎆 It’s Here!

Comments

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts

Is there a couch in the bedroom? Or am i just loosing my mind?
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Carol Davida If you'd like to get the new items from the pop up shop, then you need to buy them during the current update.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @KalindaKing well rn I dont any access to the popup shop unless I clearup my storylines from my task list. My question is will the popup items will be available for purchase on the next update?! Will these popup items will placed inside of the closet though at a later time?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @beba13 You have the modern couch right now. It's the long black storage ottoman looking thing. Tap that and you can replace it with the classic couch.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    SandraFFW said:
    LindaVB
    Yeah I think so because Maria was talking about Simon not being here with us, and after I finished the 3rd gig I got a call from Simon being back from his trip. Did you maybe go there after you finished the 3rd gig? 
    Because I went there during the 3rd gig.
    I went before, during and after the third gig but Simon did not show up... now I’m sad 😞
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    Omg did anyone else catch this?! @Cherrey your show just got a shout out!! Well deserved!

This is freaking amazing and what a way to incorporate organic creativity in the game. Way to go Cherry
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Hello dolls,
    I just completed the 8 hours event in Lisbon, and nothing happened at the end..... 
    Is it just over like that? 
    Thanks! 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Korty said:
    Hello dolls,
    I just completed the 8 hours event in Lisbon, and nothing happened at the end..... 
    Is it just over like that? 
    Thanks! 
    @Korty it should be, at least was the same for me!
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    edited March 2020
    personally i am in love with these lips! but i want to know if the nose ring is worth it, i have been dying for a septum. can anyone show what it looks like with the freckled nose?

♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @HaileyRoth it looks super cute!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    @HannahKKH thank you so much ♥ time to go broke, haha!
    ♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2020
    This storyline reminded me of something. Are we ever going to have nail polish that looks metallic or glittery? We have metallic eye makeup but the nail colors looks really flat in comparison.
    Platform: Android

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    This storyline reminded me of something. Are we ever going to have nail polish that looks metallic or glittery. We have metallic eye makeup but the nail colors looks really flat in comparison.
    @DelphineGarnier it would be cool if you could apply it to any color like the glitter lips, but I don’t know how visible they’d be! I like that idea a lot though 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Rikk said:
    This storyline reminded me of something. Are we ever going to have nail polish that looks metallic or glittery. We have metallic eye makeup but the nail colors looks really flat in comparison.
    @DelphineGarnier it would be cool if you could apply it to any color like the glitter lips, but I don’t know how visible they’d be! I like that idea a lot though 
    I suggested some time ago several options for nail polish, just like we have for lips! We could have shiny, glittery and matte that we already have!!

And occasionally, fun nail polish! Which could be in the overall makeup category!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Jerbbyluvu1Jerbbyluvu1 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I can’t find the pop up shop anywhere is there none for guys? I already started the celebrity challenge etc
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    I'm so in love with this makeup pallette ☺️ thanks glu for such a beautiful update 💛💚💚💛💙💜
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I LOVE the confession reel during the gigs. I need more of it!
  • lucclucc Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @Jerbbyluvu1 I think there was no pop up shop or handhelds for completing this storyline as a male doll 😥😓
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    I wish I could enjoy the storyline like everyone else but my display/tapping issue still hasn’t been fixed. I’m still trying to play by randomly tapping around hoping it’s going to hit the right command after the 3rd or 4th try. I wasted 1 day 1/2 waiting for a fix to come, then went back in because I didn’t want to lose my TB box but it’s taking me ages to complete gigs and I never know if I have enough energy to start one.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Got the make-up pallet yesterday, I love it so much!😍💕 It's seriously sooo cute!!  💝✨

🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    The make-up pallete is sooo adorable!
    I now wish in the future we can get a make-up compact, a lipstick and a make-up brush handhels <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • FluffyMuffinFluffyMuffin Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I still have not got the update. I can't even find it in the amazon store. Is anyone else having this problem? I really want to play SYS and I'm worried I won't be able to. Please help.
  • Jerbbyluvu1Jerbbyluvu1 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    lucc said:
    @Jerbbyluvu1 I think there was no pop up shop or handhelds for completing this storyline as a male doll 😥😓
    It’s honestly so frustrating how little they give to male dolls it’s unfair
    @FluffyMuffin Which Amazon OS do you have on your device?
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited March 2020
    @KalindaKing I'm not sure. How do I find out? It says the current System Version is 7.5.1.  Is that what you were looking for?
    @FluffyMuffin Try going to Settings > Device Options > System Updates and then look at the top
    #VIPKalinda
    @KalindaKing its says my current system version is 7.5.1. Does that help? Thank you for helping me out btw.
  • barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I haven’t been on the forum for a while but I was wondering if someone could clear something up. Last update we have the chance to earn diamonds. I remember it said we would get our diamonds at the very end. I completed 2 of the 3 shoots and received 0 diamonds. Did I miss something?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I haven’t been on the forum for a while but I was wondering if someone could clear something up. Last update we have the chance to earn diamonds. I remember it said we would get our diamonds at the very end. I completed 2 of the 3 shoots and received 0 diamonds. Did I miss something?
    You had to 5 star all three gigs and received the diamonds at the end.