💎 Looking for a Diamond Item during SYS/ Diamond Wish List

1565759616277

Comments

  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,279 Posts
    @rach89 are u around love 😎 gonna submit the dress 
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    @therealChar I have been out all day! I just saw this. Did you already submit the dress?
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,279 Posts
    rach89 said:
    @therealChar I have been out all day! I just saw this. Did you already submit the dress?
    No love <3 saved it i get my next ticket in a few hours!
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Omg 😭🦋 I think this means we’re best friends now! Lol thank you!!!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,279 Posts
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    @therealChar I was asleep 🥺 thank you anyways. 😊
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,279 Posts
    rach89 said:
    @therealChar I was asleep 🥺 thank you anyways. 😊
    Next ticket in 4 hours I dyed it aqua 🥰 let me know if ur around 
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    @therealChar ok I’m here 🖤
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,279 Posts
    rach89 said:
    @therealChar ok I’m here 🖤
    Hey love are u around? Sorry I been busy but I’m here now
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    @therealChar it’s ok ☺️ I’m around.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,279 Posts
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Hey, is your doll still in the VB? I’m having no luck finding you, I think there’s a lot of voters since the events almost over so I have less time to find you.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,279 Posts
    rach89 said:
    Hey, is your doll still in the VB? I’m having no luck finding you, I think there’s a lot of voters since the events almost over so I have less time to find you.
    It finished but i can submit again my last ticket :)
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    @therealChar 😌 That’s very kind 
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,367 Posts
    Hi guys! I’m searching for two things on iOS that might work for the Amusement Park SYS. I’m still on the hunt for the denim jacket that goes with the transparent boots combo, and I’m also looking for these silver pants.



    Let me know and tag me if you’re on iOS and willing to submit them for me; I’ll be available when the event starts tomorrow just in case!

    I’m more than happy to return the favor in case you need to find something too 😊


  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,279 Posts
    @rach89 im gonna try to submit it in an hour if i can get my partner to bring me the charger back home in time
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • Poopnuggets69Poopnuggets69 Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    @Rikk I can submit the denim jacket for you tomorrow around 10:30 am Arizona time if that works for you! 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 869 Posts
    @Rikk I plan on submitting the jacket I’ll Message you before to make sure the time is ok 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    COULD ANYONE PLS USE THIS TEDDY BEAR IN THE SYS EVENT TOMORROW TYSM I WANT IT SO BADLY 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    edited September 28
    Rikk said:
    Hi guys! I’m searching for two things on iOS that might work for the Amusement Park SYS. I’m still on the hunt for the denim jacket that goes with the transparent boots combo, and I’m also looking for these silver pants.



    Let me know and tag me if you’re on iOS and willing to submit them for me; I’ll be available when the event starts tomorrow just in case!

    I’m more than happy to return the favor in case you need to find something too 😊


    I have those pants, I can submit them and try to make them on theme haha. Do you have the newspaper skirt? I’m still looking for that 😌

    @therealChar im sure we will have several more gown sys soon so maybe we can try again. I appreciate you trying ☺️

    Edit** does anyone know if those clear boots are available for diamonds?
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,279 Posts
    rach89 said:
    Rikk said:
    Hi guys! I’m searching for two things on iOS that might work for the Amusement Park SYS. I’m still on the hunt for the denim jacket that goes with the transparent boots combo, and I’m also looking for these silver pants.



    Let me know and tag me if you’re on iOS and willing to submit them for me; I’ll be available when the event starts tomorrow just in case!

    I’m more than happy to return the favor in case you need to find something too 😊


    I have those pants, I can submit them and try to make them on theme haha. Do you have the newspaper skirt? I’m still looking for that 😌

    @therealChar im sure we will have several more gown sys soon so maybe we can try again. I appreciate you trying ☺️

    Edit** does anyone know if those clear boots are available for diamonds?
    Yeah sorry 🥺♥️ But I have the clear boots it’s 10 diamonds 
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,279 Posts
    COULD ANYONE PLS USE THIS TEDDY BEAR IN THE SYS EVENT TOMORROW TYSM I WANT IT SO BADLY 
    I will 😊
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    @therealChar perfect sometime tomorrow can you submit the clear boots? Maybe with the teddy together because it’s so cute 🥺
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,279 Posts
    rach89 said:
    @therealChar perfect sometime tomorrow can you submit the clear boots? Maybe with the teddy together because it’s so cute 🥺
    Most definitely 😌 I gonna use both in my first look! I will tag u
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,367 Posts
    @Poopnuggets69 cool thank you! I think I calculated the time difference correctly and that would be a bit more than 6 hours from now! So I’ll look out for a message or tag or something from you around then :)

    @ashleyy thank you, that would be awesome! I’ll be online when the event starts if that time is good for you, or whenever you want to submit it 

    @rach89 I do have the newspaper skirt! Are you available to vote when the event starts? I can make it my first look if you’d like.
    And just a note that the transparent boots are awesome but they are attached to shorts! Just FYI
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,279 Posts
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    @therealChar omg I love that 🙃 I’m never up that early though. 
  • Poopnuggets69Poopnuggets69 Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    @Rikk just submitted this look so it should hit the booth in about an hour. I also submitted the bear for whoever was looking for it!
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,367 Posts
    Thanks @Poopnuggets69 I’ll be looking for it!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,279 Posts
    rach89 said:
    @therealChar omg I love that 🙃 I’m never up that early though. 
    I can unlock both and resubmit 🥰
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!