• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 1,332 Posts
    Would y’all vote for this?

awesome-yes
    lol-no
    like-add some more accessories 
    🥰
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    went for a more “mod” look, i hope y’all like it 🤗

given my wardrobe lacks hippie looks i just decided to have fun w what i have 😊

also these earrings are so cute! 🌼🌼
    Got 30 for first look and 31 for second look 🙂 Currently at 15th place so it'd be a miracle to end in top 5 lol but it's fine as the item i want the most is the first earnable.
    One TB and sadly most of my TS group are wearing floral dresses and not 70s outfits 🤷🏻‍♀️
    IOS 🌻
    free daily player since november 2019 ♡
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 624 Posts
    when i saw the daisy hair on my doll i suddenly didnt want it anymore. why is the forehead so huge!!!? i didnt realize it in the spoilers. its a bummer honestly
  • chloenicolechloenicole Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
     My diamonds are showing but not my tickets. And the timer for a new ticket has stopped? What's going on? 
    Contact glu support! Sometimes they take a little while to respond but they should get it fixed for you and give you the amount of tickets you should’ve had :-) 💖
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 421 Posts
    I'm so sad because the first two dolls and I submitted very similar looks. They're both in the 90s and I'm at 66 with two looks 😔 and I promise the looks are very very similar! Also I've been blessed with no ticket buyers in a SYS I couldn't care less about ugh
    And btw everybody's problem with the hair is with the forehead but mine is the lack of detail in the strands on top and the details with the strands that are below, the weird strand in the back that adds annoying volume and the fact that the hair below seems to be a long strand coming from near the ear; the literal opposite of last weekend's event with the cutoff strand. 
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    I’m so confused. I started SYS late (only submitted my looks about an hour ago) and once everyone’s votes had come in the people in the top 3 already had scores of over 200. About 10 minutes ago I looked at the rankings again and those players had disappeared from my group and I was 1st?! But I’ve now looked again and they’re back in my group and I’m back in 4th. Originally thought that maybe they were hackers and had been removed from the game, but maybe it was just a glitch? 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    edited May 29
    Does this short playsuit thing go with the theme? Ignore the boots. I don't think I'll use them.

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    My first look flopped hard, the voting booth is a mess, I have two ticket buyers in TS already and most of the dolls in my group are wearing floral dresses

Android player
    Looking for friends!  https://m.facebook.com/dhalia.peters.39
    Please PM me so I know you're from the forum!
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    I hate flower power. It made me look ridiculous in middle school, and my mom in the 60s and 70s. What about the lockdown says let’s tie dye everything. This is getting overly frustrating, and I know I’m overreacting. Those damn hippies!
    gc: cristina-m
    daily addict, and by addict, I mean I probably need help. (Let’s keep that bw us)
  • AlegnaAlegna New Member Registered Users 2 Posts
    Why is ticket buying allowed again? 
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    mfw I spent 20 minutes trynna style a groovy look but voting booth popular choices are gowns and florals 

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 908 Posts
    First look 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Zarah said:

Guess I’ve got mix it up!
    I saw your doll in the black outfit, and I voted for her cause I thought that look was beautiful!
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 890 Posts
    Tested the waters with my first look so I'm pleased with the scores however I hoped that my second look would score a little higher. 🌼

I'm in 5th place right now - rather chill group for now with only one ticket buyer. We'll see 🙏🏻

An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,576 Posts
    This had so much potential to be fun and it’s ruined by lack of guidance and a stupid name! I’m not even voting anymore it’s not worth the one diamond I may get 
    iOS player  
    New FB page Manda Walker  https://www.facebook.com/manda.walker.399
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I decided this SYS to submit my first look a bit earlier cause normally I wait around 4/5 hours before submitting to try and miss the major TBs.

Looks like next SYS I’m going back to my usual strategy.....

(P.S I don’t mind people using triple threat or having a few extra looks to get that little bit ahead, but excessive extra looks just seems super wasteful and a bit unfair to other people submitting some seriously good looks).

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    The mannequins are still in the TS items and earnables, is this a thing now?
  • AlegnaAlegna New Member Registered Users 2 Posts
    I decided this SYS to submit my first look a bit earlier cause normally I wait around 4/5 hours before submitting to try and miss the major TBs.

Looks like next SYS I’m going back to my usual strategy.....

(P.S I don’t mind people using triple threat or having a few extra looks to get that little bit ahead, but excessive extra looks just seems super wasteful and a bit unfair to other people submitting some seriously good looks).

Yeah this is ridiculous! I thought mines was bad
    This look probably won’t score well
    🥰
    I actually don’t love the trendsetters hair anymore, like I’d be happy if I get it but it looks kind of clownish or glitchy  on blonde/white hair

jmo 
    🥰
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 1,812 Posts

😒😒😒 Smh.
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Zarah said:

Guess I’ve got mix it up!
    I saw your doll in the black outfit, and I voted for her cause I thought that look was beautiful!

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • autnicholeautnichole Registered Users, Member 24 Posts

My first two looks.
    Wow. These are some of the worst scores I’ve gotten in a SYS event... I thought these looks would do okay 😞