🗳️SYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. 🌼🔋

1363738394042Next

Comments

• carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Patient67 said:
    @carolinakkh don't lose hope girl, some burden the loss of the dress but still look forward to the more *sunny* pun intended 🤭 days of the future Sys
    (although I've seen some spoilers on instagram and the clothing rewards are MEGHHH and the only thing I'm excited about is the lemonade vase) 🍋🍋🍋

It's more important to keep flower power at heart and with that I'm wishing you a very happy Monday and only good vibes ahead 🤗😁
    Thank you so much for the support!! I'm actually looking forward to the next SYS from the spoilers I've seen 🙈 let's hope I can get the things that I want. 🤞🙏
    And happy Monday for you too!! 😄
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Wouldn’t you know it, this week again I’m 2nd after a ticketbuyer who spammed 9 looks in the 1st hour, how fun!
    My average was 47.6, which I know is lower than other dolls who didn’t even get to be in top 5, but hers was 41.7! Why does she get to be first? How is that fair??! Why does Glu keep turning a blind eye on this issue??
    I really like the TS dress, it’s super cute, and I had fun styling some outfits on that theme even though the voters seem like they had no idea what it was all about, but I always have a bitter taste every week at the end of SYS knowing my efforts are useless because someone will just buy their way up, kick me down in the process and Glu is absolutely fine with that.

🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I came third! I think my group mustn't have been that bothered about the prizes because the top 2 scores weren't that high in the end. Second place was actually in first most of Sunday but about an hour before it ended the winner overtook her by 107 points.

• LoukkhLoukkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    6th place again for me this week but very happy to have this shoes!
    Congrats everyone! 

• chloenicolechloenicole Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    Urgh so I hate to be all depressing but I’m getting so fed up now 😩 when I went to bed I was in solid second place, and had been in solid first until the girl in first submitted a load of tickets yesterday morning

Then I wake up this morning and everyone above me had submitted extra tickets and knocked me down to 5th, which I had only secured by about 20 points 😢

I have nothing against ticketbuyers like if you wanna submit extra go for it, but for me the event finishes at 3am, I’m not even able to put up a good fight because I’m not going to wake up at that time 😢

Fair enough I still got the dress (just), but it’s so disheartening when your looks have been getting solid 50’s the whole event and then you get taken down at the last minute 😩

I’m sorry about your experience but your doll is one of the prettiest I’ve ever seen !!!
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

I got second place! I’m not bummed as i got a new dress out of it ❤️ But everytime i’d get close to first place the girl who was first would always make sure she was 100 points ahead of me each time, i’m not fighting for the hair lol. Roll on next SYS ❤️🌸
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    im not complaining, if it might seem like it, when i started playing again after a huge break SYS was really fun, and i actually managed to get 1st place once or twice. but now there are so many ticket buyers, its no more fun... but other thing i noticed is, even though i got 4th place on ios, i also got 2nd on my android, where i only submited two looks in the beginning and 2at the end few hours before the end. if i had kept submiting all my free tickets i might have been first there. but only reason i keep trying and keep submiting on IOS is because its literally only way to get diamonds, and well some free kstars. this is my my opinion, and i do think sys should be fixed and with everything going on in the world its frustrating even more
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Not gonna lie, I did awful this SYS. My days of the week were messed up and I forgot it was Thurs so I didn't start until over 2 hours late. It worked out, because I didn't have any TB in my group and we all scored horrible in solidarity.

I also almost missed a ticket but caught it just in time so it worked out my last submission was due 1 hour before the event ended. I managed to get second place which is better than I deserve lol. I didn't even think I'd get the second earnable but I managed to squeak by with 583 points. 

• bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts

i absolutely hated this sys, i hate when the actual theme is ignored. I get that the title and background was confusing but Kalinda's call was the most specific we've had in a while!!
    it just felt rly discouraging to play 😢 

Highest - lowest - favourite 

the highest was my last look 🤪
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    This is week I ended in 2nd place....but I didn’t mind being no. 2 to @TrashleyKKH serving up her groovy styles! I really liked the 70’s theme. I had a chance to go digging in the kloset for items I rarely use and to share a few laughs with Trashley behind the scenes which made me enjoy the event even more! Here’s my low, high and 2 fave looks. I really loved the dog/Toto and wine look... I would totally take my doggo, drink wine in the park and people watch 👀😂. Also loved my boho dreads look too!

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    My scores was so bad in this sys so happy that has ended,i want to delete it from my memory lel, tbh im shook that i placed 8th.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Sorry for the late post but here's my sys looks. I had a crappy start but then my scores started to pick up.

I had such a chill group and won 1st place. Luckily, I didnt had to fight a doll just to remain 1st on my top 5 spot rankings. But, then again I was competing with mostly newbies so none of the dolls actually completed the event. Or probably none of them wanted the earnable jeans ha I mean like who knows though :smiley:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    Urgh so I hate to be all depressing but I’m getting so fed up now 😩 when I went to bed I was in solid second place, and had been in solid first until the girl in first submitted a load of tickets yesterday morning

Then I wake up this morning and everyone above me had submitted extra tickets and knocked me down to 5th, which I had only secured by about 20 points 😢

I have nothing against ticketbuyers like if you wanna submit extra go for it, but for me the event finishes at 3am, I’m not even able to put up a good fight because I’m not going to wake up at that time 😢

Fair enough I still got the dress (just), but it’s so disheartening when your looks have been getting solid 50’s the whole event and then you get taken down at the last minute 😩

I’m sorry about your experience but your doll is one of the prettiest I’ve ever seen !!!
    Thank you so much! Even when she has her moody face on haha 😂🥰💗
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I just saw this ad while scrolling through Facebook and it reminded me of the earnable jeans!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Just realized I never posted my looks.. here they are if anyone is interested

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I love seeing your looks @luvs2gruuv they are always unique and you never seem to do repeats. I think 5 and 8 are beautiful 😍
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Thank you so much, @DoloresWyatt! I always look forward to seeing yours, too!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted