🗳️SYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. 🌼🔋

Comments

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Thanks dolls!  Submitted my last ticket with your feedback!
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    in looove with the earnable jeans (and i spent an embarrassing amount of money chasing that choker, so i’m never taking it off) 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I’m so not happy with this weekend the voters wanting flowers instead of 70s threw me off guard. Most of my looks scored alright at the end but I’m not proud of them 💔 looks 11-14

• carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @thesweetone I'm so sorry doll! 😔 I'm on a similar situation, I think I just missed being placed 5th and getting the TS drees by a single vote 💔
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    this last look was hit or miss, i didnt think i would get the last earnable. but i now have 575. no more. and i know for fact i wont even stay in top5, but im happy i got the jeans 🥳

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Dolls I have a dilemma, I started the event late and then i submitted one ticket too late and now ill get my last ticket around 10 minutes before the end of the event. Do you think that i should buy a ticket and submit it before that or will the 10 minutes be enough to get some votes cause i still didnt get the last earnable :(
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I saw this on facebook (not my group), this is the craziest scores I have EVER seen 😱 Imagine spending that kind of money and not getting the first prize
    Omg.. she had to spend $50 dollars minimum on tickets
  • Saucey387Saucey387 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    @grada you should have enough time, I've submitted under 5 minutes and gotten my votes back. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    grada said:
    Dolls I have a dilemma, I started the event late and then i submitted one ticket too late and now ill get my last ticket around 10 minutes before the end of the event. Do you think that i should buy a ticket and submit it before that or will the 10 minutes be enough to get some votes cause i still didnt get the last earnable :(

You will be fine, that was my situation last week. Just start styling right before and hit submit when the ticket arrives.
    iOS
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    I saw this on facebook (not my group), this is the craziest scores I have EVER seen 😱 Imagine spending that kind of money and not getting the first prize
    The first 2 places combined spent like 100$+ LIKE WHY
  • jasminehkkhjasminehkkh Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I’ve got some tickets left, do I se them or risk leaving it? I really wanna keep 1st place for the hair! 
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    All of you dolls are an inspiration! I got K-Stars mostly for voting, grateful, some cash and energies and no diamonds. But voting became so much fun with so many great styles to vote! There were no more wedding dressers lol

Unfortunately I attended too late to SYS and I could only send 7 looks :/ not enough. Although my group was quiet, (I'm #2 with 275 votes, 3rd person has 181 votes) #1 always wore terrible gowns etc, yet still has 408 votes and counting. If I attended earlier maybe I could've gotten the hair, I was in a lucky group with new players who didn't attend much. It's really frustrating that someone with no respect to the gameplay & theme gets this much votes. As I'm writing this she's climbing... now it's 461. It was 308 when I hit 275 five minutes ago, changed 4 outfits. Excuse my frustration... I get carried away...

So, any yellow ideas? (besides coloring the clothes-- I didn't see much yellow items in the store) What'll be your move?
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Was NOT excited about these pants at all when I saw them, but I don’t mind them at all now !  
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I'm not getting the pants because of TWO votes!! That's it!! Adieu mes amis, I'm checked out!!!
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Looks 1–14, plus earnable styling:

I love 60s and 70s fashion so much, but this theme has been such a mess 🥴 I’ve had fun styling looks but I’m glad it’s almost over.
    Shoutout to @kaydencekkh for the inspo on looks 5 & 12, @mikaylachimo for looks 11 & 14, and @KaylaJ for look 8! I’ve loved seeing everyone’s styling here 💛🌿
    You were so robbed girl!!! You deserve so many more votes, I love all of your looks! 😍🙌💖
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I scored pretty okay. Currently in 3rd, I hope I stay there!!! Holly won’t be getting the earnable pants though, but that’s okay
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    never mind I’m in 4th 🙄
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @carolinakkh thank you so much! ✨💞
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Last look is in! Here’s hoping I keep top 5. 

My best, worst, and a couple favorites.  Went for a big disco vibe on the one on the right.  Confusingly, I resubmitted the maxi dress + kitty outfit when it unlocked again and it did 10 points worse. The vagaries of the voting booth...

playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Basak said:

Earnable pants are actually so great, I feel like they’re so unique 💙

@TrashleyKKH @LindaVB @Gigi_kkh_
    Thank you so much 😍❤️❤️❤️❤️