🗳️SYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. 🌼🔋

Comments

• katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    highest, lowest, and favorite. voters did not love me this week lol. anyway, the dress is wicked cute 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    Since the last times I had an easy time staying in the top 5 a lot of time I managed to finish in the top 5, I was hoping that would happen again so I can have the floral dress. Please make it possible to get TS items later.
    idec if past items cost an insane amount of kstars, i want some of the past items so bad! 😩
    I don’t think past items will be made available unfortunately. We’ve already seen that some people buy $50 worth of tickets to secure 1st place. If glu offered a chance to get those items later, they likely wouldn’t cost that much money. If they had a chance to get them later, people likely wouldn’t spend $50 on tickets because they would just be like “oh I can get them later for $10” or whatever. People would have no incentive to buy tickets in those massive numbers anymore. I hope I’m wrong but the fact that people are willing to spend SO much money for these exclusive items is really disheartening haha
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I hate myself rnnn... I worked so hard to get 5th place and now I kinda hate the neckline of the dress, because of how hard it is to pair hair with it but I’ll still wear it regardless 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Lmaoo I'm super late with my looks but here they are! 
    The second pic is basically rainbow lol

I caved in and bought additional tickets to get the earnable pants. These are just like the pants I used to wear when I was a child! 🌼🌈
    I ended up 3rd 🌻
    Now off to prepare for today's exams lol! It's 4 am here 🤭🤪

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    jhabs said:
    clarizzo said:
    Since the last times I had an easy time staying in the top 5 a lot of time I managed to finish in the top 5, I was hoping that would happen again so I can have the floral dress. Please make it possible to get TS items later.
    idec if past items cost an insane amount of kstars, i want some of the past items so bad! 😩
    I don’t think past items will be made available unfortunately. We’ve already seen that some people buy $50 worth of tickets to secure 1st place. If glu offered a chance to get those items later, they likely wouldn’t cost that much money. If they had a chance to get them later, people likely wouldn’t spend $50 on tickets because they would just be like “oh I can get them later for $10” or whatever. People would have no incentive to buy tickets in those massive numbers anymore. I hope I’m wrong but the fact that people are willing to spend SO much money for these exclusive items is really disheartening haha
    Agreed i cant believe ppl use 50 dollars worth I wouldn’t want to fight at someone like that most i had against me was a chick in the 2600 range
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Peace Yo! ✌🕊

• Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    edited June 2020

Gotta take this chamomile out of my hair then make some potions, I mean tea 🤭, with it  🤪

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @AliBryant I thought I was the only one who thought of that 😂
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒