🗳️ 📽️SYS 6/18/20 - Golden Age of Hollywood! 🎬

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    My highest score this weekend 🙈

iOS player 

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Looks 7-10

EDIT: I forgot to add. I hope you don’t mind @Bear_KKH , you inspired my 10th look you are so stunning 💖

I’m sorry for the very shady and sarcastic post but I literally woke up in the middle of the night, bugs crawling all over my face and body, I woke up screaming and turned my light on to find a swarm of these moth-like bugs flying all over my room. I’ve been awake for hours and dawn just broke and I have had little to no sleep and my SYS scores are getting to me so I’m gonna rant a bit. Exactly how much further do we need to dumb down SYS themes for them to be on theme? Does Kalinda need to start saying “Wear a DRESS with some JEWELRY and nice HIGH HEELS”. Do theme names literally need to be “Sparkly Gown Soirée” or “All About T-shirts and Jeans and Nothing Else” or “Just wear that dress Kim gifted you at the beginning of the game”. Because this is just sick. Absolutely sick. I can forgive ticket buyers but ticket buyers with no fashion sense is where I draw the line and I’m falling behind two of them in my TS group.
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    this perfectly represents the new make up and also me after voting for 5hours straight and i still dont see my diamond for already a month now?? but at least i got 150kash 5times in a row, that totally makes up for it 🙂

The pesticide spray fumes have cleared my room and now I’m off to clean my room from the dead bugs lying on every surface.

I’m so sorry for the totally out of character rant. I hope you all have a wonderful, productive, peaceful, joyful day/afternoon/evening 💖💖💖
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    @buriteri
    I know it ain't much but here. 

You need several hugs. It's okay. Let it out. You were respectful. I'm sorry that happened to you. It sounds like a nightmare and I hope tonight is a better night for you. Please stay safe, and stay strong beautiful. You got this!
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @buriteri I get u doll. I had same issue last summer, then I got back from work and my whole apartment was full of flys, like literally full of flys 🙈 even my cats was scared, and now if I see one in a room I freak out 🙈 
    don’t worry everything gonna be okay, I’m here If u need support doll ☺️🥰
    And for sys, well..I have 3 tb, but my scores are bad so I know I won’t be in top 5 this weekend 🙈 It’s sad that we don’t get some changes ☹️ 
    iOS player 

SYS could be fun....if it wasn't about all about money. I've been beaten by so many people who aren't on theme, even my current tb won't stop submitting looks every hour. It took a bit, but now she's surpassed me for 1st place. It's anxiety inducing. I don't mind people getting the bundle or a few tickets, but excessive ticket buyers are so aggressive and unnecessary. Why don't we have a normal SYS and a separate one for people who want to spend money. Like a SYS VIP. The people who want to spend money can have different Earnables and TS or have the same Earnables, but have a special dress/aura/makeup whatever that is special and rare. I bet you, more money would be pulled and more people would be happier. 

Things should be coded so that the booth isn't random. Idk how many times I've come across people who weren't on theme. And that's just for this SYS. Ball gowns/gowns/dresses (formal), tshirts/jeans (causal), swimwear (swimwear). I think it would reduce some of the jealous voting people do. And scores can go up and be on theme.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    @buriteri that sound awful doll, I'm so sorry you had to go through that, I hope you're ok. 💞
    In terms of the sys, I think a lot of us understand the frustration with glu doing absolutely nothing to acknowledge or resolve the mess that sys has become. So many dolls are creating beautiful and well thought out looks, only to be snuffed out of the prizes by off-theme ticket buyers week after week. There have been so many suggestions on this forum about what glu could do to improve our experience and fix the sys, but they continue to ignore us. 
    I always fall in love with your looks, especially knowing you put so much time and research in to them, and to see you get low scores and lose to off theme ticket buyers is really upsetting, so I can't even imagine how you feel.
    I truly hope you feel better soon angel 💞💕💞
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @buriteri omg I’m so sorry you went through that! Girl I’d die!! I hope the situation gets better soon! 😱💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @buriteri I hope you have a good rest after your bug disaster ! Sending virtual hugs you way 💕 hope you doing okay and will feel better soon. Vent and rant all you want hun, you’re talking facts ! This week sys for some reason is on a new level when it comes to beautiful looks getting downvoted, it’s deflating and frustrating. Don’t even get me started on the recent influx of over the top tb’s. I’m a pretty positive person but some weeks sys really do get to me so don’t feel bad for sharing ! We are here for you 😊

Your story bought back a lovely incident I had lol warning if you hate insects
    I had a similar thing happen in my bedroom last week, only with spiders ! I was going to bed and I noticed spiders all up my wall, turns out a nest had hatched and I had to kill all of them and then spend hours finding the damn nest. I found it in my bedside table bottom draw 🤢 
    I was so full of adrenaline that I didn’t sleep a wink !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    edited June 2020
    A very flawed and not probable solution but here it is:

If it's the server that are overloaded, and making all these glitches. Why not have SYS events going for different parts of the world?

Say if you lived in North America and South America, you get weekends. Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia can have their own 3 days. And make it so it reflects European and Asian countries time zones. That way it doesn't overwhelm the server and the systems. People could have a fair chance. They'd probably make more money that way.

Now, because of all the glitches, hackers and people with VPNs, people would  probably take advantage of it. It probably wouldn't be an 100% solution but I tried. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    haikawa said:
    ooooh first time ive seen a forum doll while voting! looks like @mikaylachimo?

Yes this is me!! Love seeing people find me, thank you 💙💙 too bad this look only got 43 for me lol I just can’t figure out the voters this SYS 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited June 2020
    Thank you to everyone who’s empathized with me. The suns fully in the sky and my leg is cramping but there’s no more bugs and exhausting is hitting me fast. Thank you @AmyMimi @woahbabesursotoxic @Roxxxie @lqvender @robertavyy for your kind words, you are all so wonderful 💖 I actually literally started crying as soon as I read Roxxxie’s post, followed by more sobbing as I read everyone’s who followed. And oh my goodness Amy and Roberta, that sounded like an awful experience 😭😭 I’m deathly afraid of spiders though, if I were you Amy I would have just burned my house down 😂

I also just want to clarify that I have no issues at all with ticket buyers/ticket buying. Heck, I’m a ticket buyer myself and purchase on the Triple Threat offer almost every week. And I have no shame in admitting that because I put those tickets to good use and in moderation. Letting out my ego a bit, have you seen my looks? My issue, and from what I can see others share this issue, is with ticket buyers who are NOT ON THEME and are AGGRESSIVE. Get 1? 3? 6? The 12 pack? Triple threat? No biggie! It’s your money and your way of playing the game. Use all those tickets all at once using mediocre looks that are off theme? No.

Glu, I’m not putting you down for conducting a business. I’m a business graduate. I know how this works and especially during these times, our business keeps our lives afloat. We should all come together to realize that the act of purchasing tickets should not be villianized. That’s business. Ticket hoarding, submission spamming and off theme dolls are the real problem and that needs to be clear and that’s what needs to be resolved. Please I hope someone is listening. Thank you.
    Goodness I’m so sorry for bringing the mood down, especially right before such a big celebration. Once this SYS is over, let’s just move on to Kimiversary and enjoy that moment for what it is. 💖💖 Much love you all, I’m gonna go ahead and pass out now it’s 7am 😂😂
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    @buriteri don’t apologise, sometimes a good rant is the cure for feeling down! Hopefully the Kimiversary will bring a lighter note to your week and give us all something to look forward to x
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Some looks I’ve loved so far 😍
    the 2nd one is my doll!! Thanks for including me :smile:
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Looks 4-9, #9 was from one of the looks @kaydencekkh posted. I think the voters are taking golden age seriously as the gold gowns are my highest scoring ones easily 🤷🏼‍♀️

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @buriteri you’re so welcome! I’d be terrified, I hate bugs. That sucks so much, but it’s good that you got rid of them! 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

Some looks. 
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!