🗳️ 📽️SYS 6/18/20 - Golden Age of Hollywood! 🎬

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Some of the complaints in this forum from certain members are so ironic lmao👀 the hypocrisy kills me 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    my TS board has been pretty great and fair so far and the doll in 1st has been consistently killing it! fingers crossed no TB shoots up tomorrow 😅 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    My scores are slowly improving but I’ll take it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @AmyMimi @buriteri yes, it’s not funny have any kind of bugs. But omg spiders??? I saw ONE  today and called my cats to catch it 🙈 their are my super heroes 😼

iOS player 

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AYewKKH I though the same thing, I feel like gown sys are getting harder and harder

@jhabs Did your videos started working again today?

@buriteri hope everything is ok at your home!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    Why the Vote Gods Hate Us: A Theory
    So by now we've all seen how capricious the voting booth can be, with mood swings more befitting a Greek god than a theme-conscious jury (if we have even that). I think the key is that the booth is over-saturated. This is a gown SYS, and we have a lot of gowns available to us. A lot of them. For each ten or so gowns presented to us by Glu there are only maybe one or two theme-specific, I-need-to-buy-this-50kstar-item-to-survive niche items. Home on the Range? That one cowgirl hat hair, or the k-star stand-in. Mellow yellow? Dye or die. Flower Power had that one combination of items that worked (you know the one, with the flare pants and the K&K summer top dyed monochrome), and to me deviating from it would mean giving up my T5 spot.

But gowns are plentiful -- and that means, without a strong theme to standardize judgment, we're going to be at the mercy of individual tastes. Some people are purists who vote in the spirit of the theme (like me, there's nothing wrong with that). Others are going to take this literally and vote for gold. Others still will be drawn like magpies to shiny things, which means sparkly gowns and sparklers and a mess of glittery jewelry. Even worse, with diamonds available in voting booths people will vote quickly. And quick voters are inattentive voters, which means they may miss-click. Even worse, some people will vote only for those on the left-hand side or right-hand side to get to rewards faster. Add all that up, and you get a mess of a voting booth.

...but that's just a theory.
    @AYewKKH Girrrlll, when you said “Dye or Die” I was like

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    umakkh98 said:

Sorry. But it seems this forum regularly forget that not every player has been playing for years. The wedding dress earnable happened not too long ago and shortly after it there was a yellow SYS. Makes perfect sense for a new doll to reuse the dyed yellow dress considering other than this week and the wedding the last few SYS’s and events have been casual. Also those people are likely scoring in the late 20’s/early 30’s just like most people do when they first start the game they really aren’t a threat to you or your score. Just because you think somebodies outfit is tacky doesn’t mean they are a ticket buyer...... they could actually have really great taste and just be limited by not having had collected many clothing pieces yet 

Hi. I understand what you mean and where you’re coming from. I definitely didn’t mean for my post to offend or mean any harm. I definitely understand that we all start from somewhere and while I didn’t mean to offend newer players, my post with that picture was distasteful. I’m sorry. I’ve corrected the post.
  • kkhpariskkhparis Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Some of the complaints in this forum from certain members are so ironic lmao👀 the hypocrisy kills me 

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts

She apologized. She edited her post. Now, can we all not go at each other throats on the form please? If you wanted to target her specifically, message her dm and explain to her why it was wrong and why it offended you. There's no need to drag people publicly, the majority of us I believe are adults, or at a age where open conversations are more important than drama.  Calling out is fine, if it's to educate and critique. Not shading. And no, its not just for her, I've noticed this type of thing happening all the time to many people. And I've participated in it, and I feel bad about publicly shaming someone and I've even been on the other side too.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    👀 um wow came bk after a nap
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Haven't had an SYS thread like this in a while

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts

iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    I’m shook the doll on the left was popular vote, I didn’t screenshot the next one but it was the same reindeer doll against another gown and the gown wasn’t popular vote. But also doll on the right you’re slaying it!

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @Marasmus your doll is gorgeous! 🤩 that contour and highlight is really working for you! Welcome to the forum! 👋
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Why the drama always happens when I’m asleep? Do you just know that peacemaker went to sleep? I left at 22nd page all good and woke up to fire in the building. 🙃
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • MarasmusMarasmus Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @ashleydianem Thank you so much❤❤ This forum is really supportive
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Gigi_ said:
    I’m shook the doll on the left was popular vote, I didn’t screenshot the next one but it was the same reindeer doll against another gown and the gown wasn’t popular vote. But also doll on the right you’re slaying it!

Doll on the right so so pretty 😍
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 9 - 12

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    umakkh98 said:

Sorry. But it seems this forum regularly forget that not every player has been playing for years. The wedding dress earnable happened not too long ago and shortly after it there was a yellow SYS. Makes perfect sense for a new doll to reuse the dyed yellow dress considering other than this week and the wedding the last few SYS’s and events have been casual. Also those people are likely scoring in the late 20’s/early 30’s just like most people do when they first start the game they really aren’t a threat to you or your score. Just because you think somebodies outfit is tacky doesn’t mean they are a ticket buyer...... they could actually have really great taste and just be limited by not having had collected many clothing pieces yet 

@umakkh98 👏👏👏👏
    Well said.... It’s clear to see there’s some people on here that have forgotten where they came from and forget some are only on their 1st year or 1st month of playing the game and quick to judge on their appearances. 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Well that’s annoying 🙃
    One TB in my group but this SYS hasn’t been too terrible so far. Hopefully I can get top five, if only for the dyes and kstars. The dress would be a bonus 😊
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts

Well that’s annoying 🙃
    One TB in my group but this SYS hasn’t been too terrible so far. Hopefully I can get top five, if only for the dyes and kstars. The dress would be a bonus 😊
    couldn’t help but laugh at this, but also share the exact same pain💀

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋