Options

🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/17/20 - Celebrity Wedding Guest AGAIN💐💍🥂

Comments

• Options
    rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    There she goes! And she even was the popular pick 🙄

Lol fun fact: in my country, when people start dancing at the wedding, the bride and the grooms give their guests ridiculous big glasses, big necklaces and lots of stupid stuff to wear and have fun, that girl is ready to partyyyyy haha
  • Options
    JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts

Lol fun fact: in my country, when people start dancing at the wedding, the bride and the grooms give their guests ridiculous big glasses, big necklaces and lots of stupid stuff to wear and have fun, that girl is ready to partyyyyy haha
    Here in Argentina we call it carnaval carioca, we do that too! And i agree, the hair is gorgeous but the antlers are hideous
  • Options
    JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:

In my culture, having horns/antlers on your head means your signficant other is cheating on you 🤣 She could be there to make a statement about the bride or groom 👀😂😂
    Lol same in my culture, where are you from? We call this poor people “cornudos”, google translates it to cuckold but i don’t know if it’s correct. The only translation i can think of is something like someone who has horns/antlers. I thought we were the only ones that have this kind of words/concepts haha
  • Options
    cintyadvlcintyadvl Registered Users, Member 24 Posts

Here in Argentina we call it carnaval carioca, we do that too! And i agree, the hair is gorgeous but the antlers are hideous
    Really??? Im from rio and i never knew you used the name carnaval carioca for this hahaha but yes here in brasil we use these fun stuff at the end of a lot of parties (weddings, graduations, ...) for fun
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Bear_KKH @Julietalucia same here! We call them cornuti 😂 I've had horns on my head once and it's not a good sensation 😅 
    Android
  • Options
    Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @Julietalucia yes exactly! I think it doesn't translate very well, probably bc it's a slang term. My dad is American (AA) and my mom is Dominican, so I've always heard the "cuernos" (horns/antlers) from my mom's side and in the D.R 😂 I think it's a common joke in Latin America bc I know a lot of Hispanics are familiar with the term lol

Reminds me when I was very little, I used to love this song, "El Venao" (the deer) bc I thought it was just a song about a guy not wanting to be called a deer, but it's about getting cheated on and not that's why the guy doesn't want to be called a deer, bc it would mean he's getting cheated on. Ironically this song is played in like every wedding 😂😂😂😂😂🤣
    https://youtu.be/DloxuSM5SJI
    - Emmy
  • Options
    VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @Bear_KKH yes, in mine too! Is this antlers meaning cheated thing sort of global or what 😂
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Options
    WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Why do I have dye in my pallet ONLY have throwback SYS items in our pallets. Once we have earned all the items, have our pallet contain K-Stars & Diamonds
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Options
    dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    I really hate this shtshow. 
    I keep seeing people getting pretty items which I never had a chance to get and I don’t get anything... it annoys me. 
  • Options
    JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

My palette is trash, 2 items when I’m missing over 100 earnable items. This testing is a joke as well as this company.
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• Options
    ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    She's Definitely A Bot! @brom617 because I'm pretty Sure Hackers Can't get Sys Events or Kollections!! I had seen so many people on facebook seeing that like they are saying “ I can't get sys, and Kollection play button doesn't work ” 
    😕
  • Options
    Hey! How ?! 😯 I never heard of that before! But if you are saying this! Then They might can be hackers Also. 😑😑 @JenniferKKHollywood
  • Options
    annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    @ARCHITA16 sys and kollections become unavailable once the team discovers them and ban them from the events, if the team doesn't know they can play normally
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • Options
    This Sucks!! We are actually suffering From Earning them And Hackers have those clothes from the First?!! That's ridiculous! 😥😥
  • Options
    brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Don't worry dolls, I messaged Kalinda about it!
  • Options
    Oh I didn't know.. @annalynnehoock
    I actually never Talked much about these Things as I Hate Them!! I hate the hackers! Because they can get any without even Doing Anything! 
  • Options
    thallisa said:
    Instead of weekday SYS, why not change the current throwback back event to something like this??

Because that would make too much sense for Glu and they wouldn’t have their sweet money from all the ticket buyers. They have no interest in improving the existing TB event, in fact, they actually already downgraded it because it looked like this a few years ago:

I know it used to look like that & TBH I think if your a new player it should still look like that...
    Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Options
    AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @Bear_KKH yes, in mine too! Is this antlers meaning cheated thing sort of global or what 😂
    @Victorian I think I first heard of the symbolism reading Othello, so it's probably pretty well-established as an idea
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • Options
    Personally I don’t want the weekday SYS added to the game because if you work, the weekday SYS is generally unfair, also there is no rest period between weekend SYS & weekday SYS

There are other reasons but I am to exhausted to add them😂😂
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • Options
    IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I like the TB sys, those who dont want to can choose not to play. And its nice for the new players like myself. However, why would I want to spend my money on tickets when I know there is no GUARANTEED price, take away all the dyes and energy from the earnable boxes and ts boxes and see how many people are willing to spend actual tickets.you will see the difference glu. @KalindaKing
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.