Options

🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/24/20 - French Glamour Revisited! -👗✨

Comments

• Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My palette wasn't that bad and I'm grateful for these stars, I needed them 🥰

• Options
    Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    First box. Happy I at least picked an item, but energy should be removed from the boxes. 

• Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @Gigi_kkh_ hey girl! ❤️ Love your look! 

• Options
    JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    5 out of 8 tiles in my pallete were bs 🤡 how dare you glu

• Options
    datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

I think 3 tiles being items is okay. I only have the red dress out of the earnable boxes (7 boxes and I’ve gotten 1 item)
    I still think dye should be at least 5 always and at least 20 energy
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This palette is a joke but I'm happy with the color I got since I was running low on those and I refuse to spend diamonds in dye boxes

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    @SDC93 here are the hair colors! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • Options
    Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    First bronze box 😊. I'm trying so hard to get the last earnable box and stay in the top five 😫.

Looks 1-5. 40's is actually high for me, I usually get somewhere in the 30's. First outfit I was trying to figure out what look to go for. Also is it obvious what hair, earrings, eye color, & lip color I like to use? Lol.

• Options
    milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Went into the game and saw I didn't get any votes. Realised I didn't post the look I thought I did a couple of hours ago... I hope I didn't lose a ticket🤦
  • Options
    e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    funny coincidence in names and scores lol
    first pic is me, second one obviously not 

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• Options
    QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Thanks I hate it 

Am I even going to get a new hair color? 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I’m so indesicive on who i should vote for 😭

I have no idea, looks like one is in Christmas and the other is having a leprechaun wedding i see.
  • Options
    asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I’ve been voting nonstop today and yesterday and I just keep getting cash and nothing else. where are my k-stars? same thing happened during the weekend sys.
    @KalindaKing please tell your team to fix this because I don’t wanna waste my time for nothing.
    iOS player
  • Options
    lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

I just can't with these blue dyes. It's the only thing I ever get from the first earnable, with maybe one exception during the first trial. Scores are so bad this time I definitely won't get the second box or TS box, and I am still only choosing popular pick in the voting booth like 50% of the time so trying to get those rewards isn't even worth it. I guess this means peace out French Glamour! Can't say it's been fun or that I'll miss you 🙃😆✌🏽
  • Options
    SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts

My first bronze box, actually thankful for missing the dye. 

Also, I don’t normally get 50 votes on my looks so I was really happy when I got this 🤩
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • Options
    GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts

First earnable box & it is awful....more energy ugh. 
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    thankyou 🥺 @letus you’re so sweet 💞

@Francescahill i adore your looks !! so gorgeous 🤍
    Thank you! 💕
  • Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @asalaxo I completely agree with you - I voted for most of today and after getting 5 kstars, I only get Kash now (with a few energy now and then alongside the Kash).  I’m wondering if they’ve put a new cap on how many kstars you can earn in each day of voting this update... Regardless, all this Kash (and sometimes only 100$) for all that time voting makes me really not want to vote anymore - they need better incentives now
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @asalaxo I asked the team about voting rewards and they said it's probably bad luck :disappointed:
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    I’m in still really confused by what the voters want, my gown looks flopped but suits/co ords seem to work for me first box: 
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• Options
    asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @asalaxo I asked the team about voting rewards and they said it's probably bad luck :disappointed:
    I used to get 12 k-stars each day from voting during sys, so this is really weird. I spend most of the day voting so “bad luck” doesn’t sit right with me. anyway, thank you for asking them, I really appreciate it ❤️
    iOS player
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I wish I had a better explanation! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.