🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 9/4/20 - SSSTWDDD! 💵💳🛍️

Comments

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    My stars are safe. I may open a few boxes for the blush, if needed, but won’t go beyond that. The earnables are not VIP material, imo. They aren’t bad but it just doesn’t do it for me. 

I’d normally buy the fashion goals, but I’m not spending any more money on the game unless Glu makes significant changes. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I haven’t made an in app purchase for over a month, it’s been pretty refreshing 😊
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited September 2020

Will this be available tomorrow? I’m so excited to see something new 😍 totally in love with the hair and the purse! The dress is pretty too. I want it to be tomorrow already as I love everything everything everything 🥳

Edit*** I guess I’m the only one that’s excited lol 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh well don’t mind me 😂
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Glad I can save 200 k-stars because that hair doesn't do anything for me 🤷‍♀️ but on the other hand, I'm upset that the quality of earnables have gone downhill...
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Will someone remind me, how many stars do I need to spend for each level? 
    I know it goes 15, ?, 300, 500 what’s for the boots?
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I was way too amped for this VIP. Deadass took screenshots of kloset items I was thinking of buying for the upcoming SYSs. But I'm so underwhelmed by all the earnables. I really like the GB items though, so I'll chase a few items I guess, and get to the boots I already have identical ones of 🤦🏻‍♀️ smdh, but that's it for me. It sucks I'm unable to get the things I needed for Under the Sea 🙃
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Earnables: I love the boots! I know we have similar already, but IMO you never have enough thigh high boots, the dolls look good in them and they score great in sys, I wish the dress were more similar to the inspiration (kinda oversized on the top) and about the hair:
    When I first saw the earnable hair I couldn't figure out where I'd seen it before. Took me a minute there, but it was from the suggestion thread!

Thank you @Maree_kkh!
    So the inspiration for the hairstyle was a beautiful black girl but Kalinda tried to flex it as "Ariana Grande at the VMAs hair" lol, no words...😬
    Giftbox: The dress is nice, it would look amazing if its animated (but probably isnt), I love the blush but I dont want to chase!!, I have such bad luck on gift boxes! The shoes and hair are meh, I dont know why lately the lines on hairstyles are soo thick

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• EmmaNatureEmmaNature Registered Users, Member 43 Posts

In case other dolls don’t want to spend their rl cash and karats here’s a reminder that this ones were available. If you don’t have them go ahead and chase them! 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

In case other dolls don’t want to spend their rl cash and karats here’s a reminder that this ones were available. If you don’t have them go ahead and chase them! 
    Just a heads up, neither of these boots will ever be available for diamonds.. first one is from Christmas daily boxes, second is from SYS. 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    My kollections refreshed and I hate them all 🙃
    always happens before vip weekends 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @kokokokonut I must have missed this in a different thread, but was the update delayed a week to the 14th? I thought it normally came out the week after VIP. Thanks and sorry about totally missing this but im so busy I don't have time to go search for where it was originally posted!
    Edit: If so, do we not have a weekend sys next weekend? Thanks!!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    @kokokokonut I must have missed this in a different thread, but was the update delayed a week to the 14th? I thought it normally came out the week after VIP. Thanks and sorry about totally missing this but im so busy I don't have time to go search for where it was originally posted!
    Yes it got delayed 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    rose2797 said:
    Yes it got delayed 
    Thanks! Any idea whats happening to next weekends sys event? 
    edited September 2020
    @rose2797 you’re welcome! So next week we have the under the sea or whatever it’s called SYS, plus a professional event
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @rose2797 you’re welcome! So next week we have the under the sea or whatever it’s called SYS, plus a professional event
    Awesome thanks!! Wasn't sure if the sys was loaded because I know usually only 4 are each update! That must have been the random small update we got a few weeks ago
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I'm fine with stopping the boots. I'll take a turn on a kollection if a good one is actually available for VIP for once. I got some of the ones I didn't want to spend on during the last VIP in the last week, so fingers crossed. 
    Platform: Android

rose2797 said:
    Awesome thanks!! Wasn't sure if the sys was loaded because I know usually only 4 are each update! That must have been the random small update we got a few weeks ago
    You’re welcome! I have no idea what Glu did, so I was confused too
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    When will we get the new kollections then is it the 14th?
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Ok but where is this hair from?!?!

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I love the articles of this VIP event
    💜🤪😱
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited September 2020
    uhh what happened and why the 1star offers are not doubled like they used to be ??🥺 i was waiting for doubled rewards for so long and havent done any and now its not even doubled..

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @eligur that’s weird because my 1 star offers are also doubled as usual

ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Could someone show how the blush looks with a hairstyle that doesn't cover it please?💕
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts

Of course I pick the worst box 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    I hate that orange dyes are so hard to come by 😭😭😭 this gown looks so much better in sunset orange! It looks fine in red but I just think you get so much more dimension when it’s dyed orange 🤥🤥 is that why orange is a TS prize this weekend 👀

(left, orange; right, red)