🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/21/20 - Rock Concert Revisited! -🎹🎸🏟️

Comments

• JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Hey guys, I have a really important question. I got a notification about a standard system update on my Samsung Galaxy s7 today and when I clicked it, it just f*cking update loops for all eternity and I can't access recovery mode so I guess it's completely bricked and I am just about to pull my own teeth out.
    That's not my question though. I'm thinking of trying to install the game on my old phone and just keep playing on that until I figure out what I can do about this one, but I'm concerned. I heard you can lose a few days of progress if Facebook just decided to troll you and not back it up like it should, so if I log in to my game on a new device, I may lose a few days. I guess that isn't the worst thing to ever happen to humanity but what if I then recover my bricked phone? Will the data from the game with a few days loss override the original data? Am I better off not touching anything?
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,910 Posts
    @Jabberwooh What is your old phone? If you're switching to another galaxy, I had good luck using the samsung smart switch app to transfer my game with no data loss. 
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook)
  • chanelzxchanelzx Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Looks 1 - 4
    Personally, I would love to wear something not too over the top to a rock concert, but I am in love with the first look 😅
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 764 Posts
    Look 5-6 ☺️
  • chanelzxchanelzx Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    Look 5-6 ☺️
    @emmaisson where did you get the hair from the 2nd look from? I'm in love 😍
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 864 Posts
    looks 5 & 6, was able to break 50 with my sixth look! fifth look was inspired by @Sahana ☺️

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 388 Posts

does anyone know where this suit is from? 🤗
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,026 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I really need to get better at not using dye that quickly. Especially when I used up dye that would have been useful for specific SYS themes. Since I get pink and purple a lot, I should definitely save those just in case there are future items that look good in those colors. 
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 955 Posts
    @Jabberwooh, I second @soundspretty answer! I switched between Galaxys a few months ago, using the Smart Switch app and it went perfectly!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • SpleenSpleen Experienced Member Registered Users 290 Posts
    @samanthakkh I tried using diamonds on dyes once, never did it again 🤡
    Also the game ate 12 of my diamonds when I tried spinning the new kollection 😭 So now I'm only using them in the voting booth

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,323 Posts
    I would always try to house the game on a device, even if it’s only temporary.   Good luck and follow the instructions here, https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/
    plus you can see if Samsung Smart Switch will back up your game and out a copy on your hard drive isotope/desktop.  You might even be able to get it from the dead device and put it on the temp device.  
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,011 Posts
    @Spleen check your diamond kollection and see if it says “play” without the amount of the spin next to it. example: 
    if it looks like the top picture, you can spin without it costing extra because the game already took your diamonds. it happened to me as well 
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    😂😂 ok why

I've been hoping to find some of the looks I saw in here but all I see is gowns  
    #GreedyCompaniesLoseCustomers
    iOS daily player since April 2020. English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • SpleenSpleen Experienced Member Registered Users 290 Posts
    @samanthakkh I tried but I still have to pay 12 diamonds 😢 Thank you tho 😘

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,011 Posts
    @Spleen aw dang it im sorry 😩 message kalinda shes way more help than support!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,910 Posts
    edited September 2020
    asta said:

@asta

Android (PM me to connect on Facebook)
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    thank you so much! i had hoped it was a collection:) i’ve never had that offer:(
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,045 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Got lucky with this tile in my Gold box and decided to try it with this one too because I was opening it 4 minutes after lol.
    I'm not mad about about the champagne dyes because now I have 11, also there was a nice selection of them. Was glad to see the gold dress and these floral boots - they don't show up in my palettes very often. 

❤️🌈
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 165 Posts

The mysterious white hand and of course she was the popular vote 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 1,886 Posts
    asta said:

@asta

That sucks it isn’t available cause I’d buy that for sure!
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤
    BlackPink Stan For Life🖤💖
    I will never stop loving Lady Gaga🤩

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 1,886 Posts
    Nikki114 said:

The mysterious white hand and of course she was the popular vote 
    I wonder if anything on that outfit except the hand is unreleased? I only thought the hand thing is cause because an unreleased outfit is there? My bad it’s my mistake.
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤
    BlackPink Stan For Life🖤💖
    I will never stop loving Lady Gaga🤩