🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/21/20 - Rock Concert Revisited! -🎹🎸🏟️

Comments

• Amy136602Amy136602 New Member Registered Users 537 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa

Where as I do believe you posted it as a general statement and your post wasn’t a personal attack, it was right under my post which contained the exact type of formatting (“where is this from posts”) that you have been dissatisfied with. My response was to address your concerns and acknowledge your dissatisfaction but also to to shed light on my perspective so we could better understand each other to avoid miscommunication. 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 1,858 Posts
    I never said you couldn’t ask it. I provided a resource and a reason behind why. 
    When you say please check the event/kollection threads, then it just means you want them to look for it rather than having them ask and having someone help, you could’ve just not said anything or in fact just provided a link to those threads instead of not helping them in anyway.
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤
    BlackPink Stan For Life🖤💖

• KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 261 Posts
    @Jabberwooh thank you so much for that, I really thought maybe I'm overdoing something 🥺💖 
    I communicate in memes
    munimuni said:
    I literally said it’s something we have and can be used. It’s been clogging up the SYS thread and many of the items being asked about are pretty new, which is all I was getting at. It’s something helpful you can use to help you find past items so you know where they’re from. If you’re always asking where stuff is from, it would be helpful and probably really fun to see all the past items. I stated I didn’t mean it in a bad way & I don’t. It’s just frustrating to see relatively new items being asked about so often. I’m sorry if anyone took it as a personal attack bc it was not at all, there’s a ton of those posts by many different people. @jhabs Thank you for seeing the point I was trying to make. Sometimes I feel like anything I say with a slight negativity to it gets taken as a huge insult. 
    Well..... I must admit I love seeing past items in those threads but I was just stating that it’s never a bad thing to help others when they ask where something is, I understand that “where is this from?” Can get used excessively
    but many people are allowed to say that cause they want help rather than looking for it themselves. Besides people are free to ask a question even if it gets said a lot, even it’s it’s where an item is that came out this week. Even if it came out this week just help them anyways or just tell them and give them a link to the thread and say “why not look here? there’s many items that you can find here. Even ones your asking about.” Instead of telling them to look there rather than giving them any kind of help but to make a comment that sounded negative towards people who ask “where is this from?”

I get what you mean, new player myself I like seeing it since the past event thread kinda gets cluttered and makes it a bit of a pain to scroll through hahaha 

Maybe we could make a dedicated Discussion Thread like “Where Is This From?”  Thread 😂 idk I feel like that would be a happy medium for both parties 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Side note: just wanted to share my thoughts since I could see where both sides are coming from. 
    I’m not gonna lie that would be a very helpful thread!
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,022 Posts
    First 6 looks

The change of lips helped but this is not my style at all and I have no idea what I'm doing 🤭
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 816 Posts
    Am I doing something wrong? I really thought these would be at least a little higher in votes.. 
    I know I don’t have dark makeup so I thought the glasses would substitute fine, I guess not? 
    Is it the blonde hair? Ive run out of ideas and wardrobe HELP! 

I think all these looks are great! I'd say try a different hair colour and hair style, blonde didn't work for me even tho it's worked for some others, and my scores went up a bit when I changed to black and brown. Sometimes it seems like every game has a secret wardrobe recipe that gives high scores lol. Good luck! Sometimes ppl post a few different looks / hairstyles here and ask ppl to vote on them like 1st pic agree, 2nd pic like ect, so you could try that too. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    @samaaanthaaa I’m sorry if I misunderstood what you said and took it a different way, I’m gonna stop bothering you I hope we can move past this and put it behind us.
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 258 Posts

Does anyone know if this hair is from a kollection? i feel like I’ve never seen it before and i’m so curious it’s so grunge and different 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
    @imazora here you go, it’s from this kollection. 
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @Sahana I love your 3rd look ❤️
    @woahbabesursotoxic omg🥺 Thank you love! ❤️
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 611 Posts
    i haven’t had a look hit over 40 at all this event 😅 at this point, i’m just playing for the k stars and diamonds lol 
    ✨IOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Looks 5-8. I can’t believe I forgot the aura on the last one ☹️ I LOVE this theme but I’m really struggling. For whatever reason, it’s hard to tell what the voters want this week
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,029 Posts
    @SaraJean all your looks are great and your doll is really pretty but I noticed sometimes voters don’t always love colored hair (like purple and pink) 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Senior Member Registered Users 2,901 Posts
    I dont not care of ppl ask for where items are and if their new. I mean what else is supposed to be on this thread? I love helping others. Plus the thread gets boring sometimes and its nice to have something to talk about other then just inspo

I've been playing since almost the beginning and even I forget where things come from. Plus, thanks to the forum move/change and I think ImageShack, we've lost some of the Encyclopedia pictures so it can be difficult to find some earlier items.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    @ashleyy Ooh okay noted! I thought the dark purple was kind of punk rock-ish but I’ll try a natural color next time! Thanks :)
    edited September 2020
    I dont not care of ppl ask for where items are and if their new. I mean what else is supposed to be on this thread? I love helping others. Plus the thread gets boring sometimes and its nice to have something to talk about other then just inspo
                                                                        ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
                                                                         This right here
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,585 Posts
    ugh i want this dress so bad 😩 can we please have it come back during black friday or something since we didn’t have a chance to get it during kimiversary 🙏🏽pretty please 
    This and that rose gold strap less dress i want so bad
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 484 Posts
    LITERALLY WHAT IS GOING ON GLU!!!!!!

My previous scores for those not following along:

I’m really starting to think I’m being punished or that someone in Glu IT is trying to mess with me?!? 
    Bria has been buying ticket since this started even though no one is fighting her, but then today Alina bought all these darn tickets and took her place. One of them is gonna end up realizing they wasted a lot of money for 1 box...
    To Be Continued.
    These boxes are too sketch to even buy this  many tickets for 💀 they are clowns
    Regular show your style is different, but when it comes to a throwback one I wouldn’t spend money on this event, mainly cause I’ve seen people pick only dye with the 2 boxes they got. And even if I were to spend money on this event it’s only cause I’m like 1 ticket away from first place and it’s about to end.
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤

DianaKKH said:

I saw you’re 7th look earlier, I voted on it. It was the popular vote!
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤

• DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Love this looks way more than voters
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    DianaKKH said:

I saw you’re 7th look earlier, I voted on it. It was the popular vote!
    Thank you♥️