🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/21/20 - Rock Concert Revisited! -🎹🎸🏟️

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,192 Posts
    @2ftpoop aw thanks !
    I think I’m worrying too much because my vocabulary is not as big as native speakers, also my grammar is not as good. So glad I’m on this forum so I can read and write in other language. Hope it will improve more 😊😄
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,595 Posts
    🙃 i had to buy a new ipad charger cause my cat decided to chew on mine.
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,192 Posts
    @therealChar I’m also a cat owner and bought 2 new chargers already 😅 I have to hide it 😸😹
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,026 Posts
    I guess it's a good thing I'm allergic to cats.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 378 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I'll be honest I would rather see a whole bunch of posts from people asking where something is from, than fights & drama.  and we've all seen that happen to threads
    I also think it is a good idea to identify things in the votebooth as unreleased,  only so we all know not to vote for any looks with those items.    I still don't understand white hand someone explain it.
    While the thread is event themed, its also a chat thread. Its good to see dolls helping dolls.   its not like an urgent thing is happening right now, ya kmow?. Just my friendly opinion.   If there was a tussle here, i missed it when puterhead made me lunch. :)
    Thank you all for your warm Anniversary wishes.  <3 my cheesecake is chilling in the fridge, & we're bringing in food from our favorite local restaurant.
    I’m no technical genius but my best guess is that when hackers essentially break into the game through an internet back door so to speak I think the game for them glitches and turns their hand white... perhaps it’s a security feature to distinguish hackers? Or it’s just glitch that happens when you illegally hack the game? Idk but that’s my thought process 🤷🏻‍♀️ As I have seen things like this in other games when hackers hack a game it throws everything off and something glitches. I don’t even understand what the point of it all is, they can get a virus or banned or worse and I feel like it wouldn’t really be fun if you can just steal everything before it’s released... what’s the point of playing at that point? 

Also I hope you two are having a wonderful anniversary 🥰🦋🖤

Edit** spelling

ViennaKKH said:
    @therealChar I’m also a cat owner and bought 2 new chargers already 😅 I have to hide it 😸😹
    🤣 i bought one she cant bite its got thread woven on around it. That and Hawaiian bread she loves to eat lol
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,482 Posts
    @therealChar today for some reason YouTube recommended to me a video about a woman who has a beaver living in (and chewing up) her house! His name is JB — Justin Beaver 😂 It’s so ridiculous I had to share! https://youtu.be/DggHeuhpFvg
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 361 Posts
    Not sure where to post this. Did anyone else get a phone call to participate in a 2 hour “paid discussion” via zoom? I think it’s like a focus group to discuss the game. I just got a voicemail today. Anyone else?
    I play on iOS 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,443 Posts
    The white hand is from a recent version of Android cheat where the doll starts out with the white glove glitch that regular players can experience sometimes as well if they don't remove the white gloves with clutch handheld properly. It used to happen with the sheer cinderella gloves as well when they were introduced. Keep in mind, having the white glove doesn't automatically mean it's a hacker, but paired with unreleased items it's a tell. Also, a person can still be a hacker without the white glove if they remember to remove it.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,443 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    Not sure where to post this. Did anyone else get a phone call to participate in a 2 hour “paid discussion” via zoom? I think it’s like a focus group to discuss the game. I just got a voicemail today. Anyone else?
    that would be from answering that survey last week, do you remember completing it?
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 361 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    that would be from answering that survey last week, do you remember completing it?
    Yes I remember. I was just wondering if anyone else received a call. Trying to gauge how many people will be participating. 
    I play on iOS 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 378 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    The white hand is from a recent version of Android cheat where the doll starts out with the white glove glitch that regular players can experience sometimes as well if they don't remove the white gloves with clutch handheld properly. It used to happen with the sheer cinderella gloves as well when they were introduced. Keep in mind, having the white glove doesn't automatically mean it's a hacker, but paired with unreleased items it's a tell. Also, a person can still be a hacker without the white glove if they remember to remove it.
    Oh I didn’t know that lol I had so many theories! Thanks for clarifying that. 🖤
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,011 Posts
     does anyone know where this hair is from? i’ve never seen it 😩 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,939 Posts
    @samanthakkh kimiversary boxes!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,044 Posts
    @samanthakkh it's from Kimiversary boxes
    ❤️🌈
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 1,884 Posts
    Speaking of unreleased items
                               *spoiler alert*

It’s the black hole aura people mentioned in the ivy sys
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤
    BlackPink Stan For Life🖤💖
    I will never stop loving Lady Gaga🤩

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,011 Posts
    @jhabs @thesweetone ah yes! i remember. thanks guys😊
    It makes me angry i see the same hacker in kkh groups posting edits with the new stuff 🙃
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,026 Posts
    I don't even like seeing unreleased stuff because if I like it and it ends being ts, a gb item or fg, I feel disappointed I bothered getting my hopes up it might be earnable. 
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,910 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    Lisylis said:
    AliBryant said:
    Is that fully studded jacket everyone is using from a Kollection? Wondering why I don't own it! 

Umm we're not allowed to ask these questions anymore

It's funny because when I asked kalinda about the rules on talking about hacking on the forums she said that rule was only meant to be about talking about how to hack your game or how to get a hacked game, it wasn't intended to stifle all discussion of hacking ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I was joking about page 16-17 of this thread 😝

I think posting when you see unreleased items is extremely helpful, because I know I don't remember every hairstyle/outfit that was offered, especially kollection items, and I then know not to vote for dolls that are wearing them. 
    I only wandered into this thread today and I started at the last page so I went back to 16-17 to check what happened but all I could find was an argument about how to find where items are from ☹ I guess I need to get involved earlier 

My joke to Ali was because of the arguments  about people posting pictures asking about items in this thread. It was a dumb joke, don't worry 😩😂
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook)
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,153 Posts
    @therealChar I'm sorry, I saw the words hawaiian bread and that sounds delicious (can you dm me what that is?) Thank you 😘
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    First box:

second box, just reached it on my 11th look. 

Happy to clear a item. Hopefully I stay in first and get good items in the prize boxes. 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,988 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:

I’M SCREAMING!! 😍🥰
    Omg can you share where the peachy colors are from @lydiakkh?! I have one from a Kollection but where is the other frommmm 😍

• rosalinaxrosalinax Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    any tips?... i never had a look that got over 50 votes 🙄
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    I don’t understand why it changed so drastically 
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    I’m pretty sure I missed a ticket thanks to work & I’m worried I won’t reach the last earnable box now, even though my palettes suck. 😭😭🙄
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    @Miyuri I changed it! Its Clarice Starling now and I play on android. But I'm happy to see that are plenty of ticketbuyers haters lol 🤣
    Haha, ok! I did a search in the forum with the nickname because I knew it was someone here and it only linked to a post of you saying you had changed it, hence why I asked. I didn’t think to check the platform we’re using! But yes, I guess you inspired someone on iOS ^^
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 14.3
    Current level: 50
    Free player with 20 daily k-star videos asking for the same for EVERYONE!