🎆🦃v11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost Here🍽️🛍️

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Poopnuggets69 my guess is they probably release the nose blush during December. It kinda fit the theme of getting all flushed and red after spending a day out in the snow. 
    IOS Player 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I know it's like 5am in Canada, but I'm wondering, will Android get an update later on today. I hope it's not a couple of days delay. 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I know it's like 5am in Canada, but I'm wondering, will Android get an update later on today. I hope it's not a couple of days delay. 
    We are probably the next platform to get dismissed after Facebook and amazon. The time has come for us 🤦‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    With 3 new collections each month, this new sys system with more prizes, and all other ways to get new clothes, the number of new items is getting too overwhelming in the game. Why do we even need so many items? Glu should come up with something more creative to make people interested in playing and spending money 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I love how eveyrone is soo friendly and have a comunity feel about then, yet u all (generalizing) are SHITING to us Facebook players!
    Ive been on the forum since June 2018 and honestly? Ive never felt part of the comunity because just like in my 25 IRL years, im ALWAYS IGNORED or NO ONE CARES ABOUT MY OPINION!

I mean... What can other players do? 
    What about not ignoring me and the Facebook players to start off??
    Because honestly, thats how ive felt since joining the forum!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Maybe they will release the new update on Facebook later, but they do not know when, so they just keep silent for now. Who knows 
  • didianadidiana Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Hello, dolls! A pretty old player here.
    Why the update is not released at the same time for iOS and Android? What is the difference? And my videos for rewards are not working for months now. I play a video and then I got nothing. :# Only 1 out of 5 works and IDK.. WHY?? :/
    Android Player KKH
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @kokokokonut my bad!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    hey @KalindaKing do you know already when the android update will come?

uh hi
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Victorian said:
    We are probably the next platform to get dismissed after Facebook and amazon. The time has come for us 🤦‍♀️
    Oh girl, I hope not! I feel like enough players use Android for them to make the effort
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Does the background look different or have I gone crazy?
    I noticed this too! It was overall brighter I believe.
    edited November 2020
    Victorian said:
    No lol, that won't happen. They generate around 40% of their revenue from the android platform, as stated in their annual report. That's a lot of money to lose 
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Finally received my update! I love the Diamond Collection and the black dress from the “new clothes” that came out but is it me or are the new clothes spring looking not fall or winter???? What are we to use those for? Certainly not any upcoming SYS events.
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    I want the update 😫 😩 😕  #android
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Ok I know I exaggerated. Y'all know I am a bit extra sometimes 🤷‍♀️😂
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Can't wait for the SYS thread to open! I want to see all the spoilers 😍 hopefully we won't be dissapointed😞

• amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Is it me or is this the only fall theme that we pay 10 K stars ⭐️ for? I figured it would be fall leaves and fall decorations in California like they did for Kim’s birthday and Halloween 🎃 kinda disappointed ☹️ makes game look blah...... 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I am just curious how do you play the game through Facebook 🤔 
    Can you only play KKH through Facebook on laptops or also through phones & tablets also 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney