🎆🦃v11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost Here🍽️🛍️

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @ashleyl23 honestly same! We'll see what kinda items will be available for BF, Kalinda did hint at more items being added.

But right now I have a Kollection I want to spin badly, but I'm thinking "noo, Black Friday is coming up!" and it's like... Yeah, but I want Kollection and GB items too 😂

All the times I chased the things I want in GB I didn't regret (except one time when I didn't get the shell purse).
    But I did regret not chasing say, studded goth (kinda) necklace we had, or that pretty wavy VIP hair, the one with the blue dress etc.

Sometimes I'm asking myself is BF really worth it lol, but I guess we'll see! 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Sorry for the totally unrelated question. Does it make any difference to date the billionaire CEO in the game or any other NPC?
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    I think after Black Friday I’m gonna stop saving SO MUCH for bf and kimiversery (idk how to spell lol) I feel like I save so much I never spin on monthly collection or boxes in events that I love , what ur opinion?
    like : keep saving k stars for bf / Kim ( after this bf)
    agree: start spinning on things you like and not worry so much about saving up
    I thought I was the only one! Here's how I'm saving my k-stars throughout the year :

I usually start saving my k-stars for BF around the beginning of August but it means that I have to give up on a lot of items until November... I never spin Kollections, I never chase a GB item even if I really love it and I haven't completed a single VIP Event since August. I'm missing out on a lot of items just because of me wanting to save as much as possible for the BF Event.

When the BF is over, I usually try to save 600 k-stars a month thanks to my free videos, SYS Events and offers I get on Android so I can at least spend them for the VIP Event. But I agree, I feel like we are restraining ourselves way too much just for the sake of saving.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @thesweetone @Stefani_H I’m glad I’m not the only one feeling like this !! After this BF I’m gonna start spending when I want 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
    ashleyl23 said:
    @thesweetone @Stefani_H I’m glad I’m not the only one feeling like this !! After this BF I’m gonna start spending when I want 
    I want to too, but again, I'm thinking about Christmas boxes 😭 are they good? I think one of the eyes I want are in them and the puffy green dress is too. 
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I remember there being a thread that listed all the special gift box items available during holidays but I can't remember the name of it. Does anyone know its name?
    edit:  got it!- 
    Holiday box reference thread
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
    ashleyl23 said:
    I want to too, but again, I'm thinking about Christmas boxes 😭 are they good? I think one of the eyes I want are in them and the puffy green dress is too. 
    I really want those eyes from the Christmas boxes as well, they're so beautiful!

Now I don't know if I should save and spend everything on the VIP Event of December meaning that AGAIN, I'll have to restrain myself on spinning Kollection/opening GB... I also don't know if the Christmas boxes are gonna be available until the VIP Event.

• fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    I am saving now until Christmas boxes. want the hair from there!
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @serahyyy can you PM the link to that thread please? I can't find it
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca Just did, you can check your dm
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
    @Stefani_H
    Are you talking about these eyes? They're beautiful indeed 😍

But I actually meant these ones:

Turns out I want both which means that I probably shouldn't go ham on BF 😅
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @thesweetone oh those first eyes are some of my favorites. Your doll looks really pretty with both! 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @Stefani_H
    Are you talking about these eyes? They're beautiful indeed 😍

But I actually meant these ones:

Turns out I want both which means that I probably shouldn't go ham on BF 😅
    Yes I was talking about the first eyes. They're insanely beautiful and I've been wanting them for a year now! I hope I'll pick the right boxes for Christmas even if it means spending all my hard earned k-stars lol

@thesweetone oh those first eyes are some of my favorites. Your doll looks really pretty with both! 
    Thank you sm ❤️ if only we could change the shadow color on these first eyes 😍 imagine them in dark green or brown or silver 🤤

@Stefani_H let's hope we both will pick them! ❄️
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @thesweetone your doll looks incredibly cute with gs lips 😍
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    Victorian said:
    @thesweetone your doll looks incredibly cute with gs lips 😍
    Awee, thank you! 😍 I'm planning to buy then, I hope they'll be in the BF sale. They translate color so well! 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @thesweetone you’re welcome! And ikr ✨ I would use them way more if the eyeshadow color could change
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Still no update for Android 🧐
    Hopefully it will come today. It should since sys can't be played on two versions. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Ritika_beeRitika_bee Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    When's the Android update coming 😭
  • muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I haven’t been able to watch a second daily box video since the September update. Will this ever be fixed? If not could you please remove the VIP partnership tiles & the kash prizes from them and replace it with actual daily box items?
    Hi, @KalindaKing, any news on the Android update? 🙏🏻
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts

🦋Android Player🦋
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    @KalindaKing why isn't there an update for Android still? 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    WHERE.IS.THE.ANDROID.UPDATE! 😭 I DONT WANT TO MISS OUT ON THE NEW SYS??😞😤
    @KalindaKing do you have any news you can tell us?