🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• daniifritedaniifrite Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Hi guys! Can you please help me out? Ever since the SYS format changed, my scores have been super low! It's crazy because I have been playing since SYS first started and I have never received such low scores. 
    I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, or if I'm not understanding the theme correctly?

I'm open to receive all opinions! Thank you all :)))

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 385 Posts
    All five of my looks scored exactly 40. I'm not saying I'm amazing or anything but it feels so sus that each of them received the same score and so fast.
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 261 Posts
    Pacha21 said:
    Katerina said:

Looks 2-4, metallic celestial is working for me and i decided to use the pretty hair w elf ears for a more non human look 

also very glad i didn’t have to resort to full gown looks yet 
    Your doll looks beautiful!
    Thank you so much!! 🥰❤️
    I communicate in memes
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Looks 3, 4 and 5!
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    I think the TBs will keep moving up u til eventually they’re all in the top level. It will take another what like 5-6 SYSs though. It might be better to lose now and go down a level to get away from them.
  • dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I was so excited for this theme but oh well lol I still love them so here they are 

iOS
    English is not my first language!
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 144 Posts

Looks 3,4,5 I’ve scored all consecutive 50’s on all 5 looks! But I’m in 7th place lol 
  • GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 54 Posts

Hate when this happens 

That is my doll 🤣

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 484 Posts
    @GigiGiu_KKH I'm glad it gave you a fairly decent score still! I voted for the aqua one :) love the look! 
    She/her.
    Android.
    Daily player.

• SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Slept in super late cause I stayed up till 1 am to submit my 4th ticket 😅 But here are my looks 1-5! Currently sitting in 10th place cause of ~ they who must not be named ~ but I'd like to stay in 8th or 9th if possible so I can get the silver TS box. I've given up hope on getting the purse
    Excuse the similarities in my 2nd and 3rd look lol. I was still on a purple kick cause of the gorgeous background and thought I could get a higher score with a purple gown (guess not)

iOS player from Canada 🇨🇦
    Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asain Hate
  • _allison__allison_ Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    shooooot nooooo I accidentally just submitted a free simon ticket🤡
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Seems really sus that there’s suddenly SO many tbs. Maybe it’s just me 🤷‍♀️ but I’ve rarely had more than 5 tbs in a group, usually just one or two...
    It’s not suspicious, it’s exactly what Glu wanted. As you move up in levels the concentration of competitive people moves up. The tbs that were distributed between everyone evenly are now only in the higher levels. This is why the style level system is a nightmare to everyone who doesn’t want to consistently spend $ trying to get the final prize. 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 789 Posts
    I think I voted for @KaylaJ!

Instagram: juliakkh19
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Koakuma I am totally here for your ice look; all hail our new ice queen!
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    i already miss to have one TB in my group taking my first place 😍
    now i've 3/4 TBs and have to fight really hard for top 5
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Here was the looks I have submitted, really loved the bottom blue outfit and boy did it sparkle but I only got 39 on it and I thought it would of killed my other scores. I’m doing a lot better this event then the London event. I hope everyone has fun and good luck 🍀 to all!😚