🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

Comments

• Amy136602Amy136602 New Member Registered Users 686 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

So I purposely didn’t submit my last look so I could end in 9th place and get a silver box, I really didn’t like any of the prizes this week 
    I really don't like the earnable dress but your doll looks gorgeous in it. 😱😱
    Thank you so much!! Very sweet of you to say😊💕
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    I’m hoping that later on all the excessive tb’s will have to compete with one another in the highest gold league or something but this new system is totally unfair to even triple threat buyers... the votes haven’t been tallied up but I think I came in either 8th or 9th place with my free tickets

Now I feel the only way for free players to get 1st or 2nd would be if they purposely stopped submitting looks so that they went down a league...having to choose b/w intentionally missing out on items or ending up with gift boxes in higher leagues doesn’t sit right with me 

sorry for rant I just miss the old sys😩
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,292 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    I’m hoping that later on all the excessive tb’s will have to compete with one another in the highest gold league or something but this new system is totally unfair to even triple threat buyers... the votes haven’t been tallied up but I think I came in either 8th or 9th place with my free tickets

Now I feel the only way for free players to get 1st or 2nd would be if they purposely stopped submitting looks so that they went down a league...having to choose b/w intentionally missing out on items or ending up with gift boxes in higher leagues doesn’t sit right with me 

sorry for rant I just miss the old sys😩
    Could you imagine, there’d be 5000+ votes most likely.
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited November 2020
    My last 4 looks & the oval angel look was absolutely so pretty! I had to share... Im proud of myself & the dolls on this forum, everyone had great looks this event. Regardless this new system is goin to make things 10x harder for everyone. I learned a lesson from this event, and I know now what not to do for Red Carpet Event. I'm not gonna be chasing for the next 3 days because I gotta chill. Doing sys back to back is seriously good money for Glu but taking tolls on me. I do hope starting late tomorrow works in my favor with a better group. This event really sucked me dry of everything, but I'm thankful the outfit is GORGEOUS!😍 Ready to take things slow 🙂 

If anyone has anything to say message me. I don't do drama over spending money.  💎😘 
    #LearnHowToDoYou 😉 

• KoakumaKoakuma New Member Registered Users 681 Posts
    edited November 2020

Goody. My doll looked great with that look as y'all can see it it was not meant to be

I didn't get the level up message though
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Came in second with only free tickets. The doll who came in first was a little behind me and submitted a ticket about 15 mins before sys was over to pass me but I didn’t care for the hair so I saved my ticket from Kalinda. She must have thought I would submit more looks so she submitted an extra one or two tickets. Sorry doll for those wasted tickets but congrats on first place. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,311 Posts
    I feel like I end up in groups where most of them don't want to level up or just hate the new system. Also since I was in the number one spot after my last submission, if I hadn't been knocked down to 4th, I would finally have enough twilight dye to dye a dress. I'm holding on to the 3 I have until I get at least 2 more.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 440 Posts
    Wait, does 10th place move a style level up or no?
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 440 Posts
    Wait, does 10th place move a style level up or no?
    lmao wait i just checked. It does and i didn’t get the message i moved up a level? Anyone else ??
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I got pushed down to 12th so no level up this time for me. I also got extremely lucky with my box, look at all those dyes and the irregular amounts 🥴
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    edited November 2020

Came 11th after tanking my last 2 looks because I refuse to level up to silver. Of course I don't get an item in my bronze box and then to top it off there was an "error" and the dye didn't even get added. Im gonna go cry :'(
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+
    🇨🇦🇨🇦
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 662 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

So I purposely didn’t submit my last look so I could end in 9th place and get a silver box, I really didn’t like any of the prizes this week 
    I audibly gasped when I saw this. This dress has to have been made for you. 😭
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Senior Member Registered Users 2,945 Posts
    edited November 2020
    good news: being in a group with @yezx so I could peep all her lovely looks. I checked on her the other day and she was lower and then she started to pull up and I was so excited. Until I realized that we'll both be moving up a level. Instead of being awarded, we'll be punished because we're not going to spend money on a game that doesn't listen to us forever stuck in a purgatory where we may get an accessory cause the top 5 are all TBs.

I don't even know why I waste my time typing these responses out when it's pretty obvious Glu doesn't care.

edit: I got the purse at 6th and I'm not even happy about it. I feel guilty as hell for getting it while yezx didn't. In a regular normal TS board maybe there is 1-2 TBs and we both get to style together, but nope! Glu made sure to screw it all over cause gosh forbid they make players happy. 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,292 Posts
    edited November 2020

I collected the 2nd place items perfectly timed!
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    I didn’t rank up either but I don’t think I even want to be in silver league🤣
    here was my box though:

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 348 Posts

came in second which I’m happy with because I love the TS items- but I won’t lie- I am terrified to see what the TS board is gonna be like in the next SYS 😬 

anyways I love the space bun (cinnamon rolls) hair 😂 it’s adorable ✨ and the dress as well as bag is overly cute- I’m obsessed and happy with how this SYS turned out especially after I was such a low rank last week 😬 
    hardly on the forum
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,252 Posts
    Finished 9th, had no pop-up message @KalindaKing

Okay, but WOW... For some reason I felt that I'm gonna get this hairstyle tonight if I end up getting a box. I'm happy! ❤️

❤️🌈
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Finished in 8th with 667 points and got to open a silver box! Got hair that I probably won’t use much but I don’t mind opening silver boxes. I actually miss opening TB SYS boxes 😩 Also I didn’t get the level up message either
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax New Member Registered Users 576 Posts

Welp 8th place 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 41
    🌻JaelynJax🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • marir222marir222 New Member Registered Users 294 Posts
    started late and my first two looks weren’t great, but i ended up in first ! 

that’s for amateurs
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 1,827 Posts
    Came in 6th on my side game. I wished I got a ts box cause idk when I'll use the bag. Here's my highest/ fave and lowest. Idk how to style the bag, but I'm living for these jeans since it takes me back to my early teenage years.

🌟Level 32 & 30—Android
    💞 Mom of 4 
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!