🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• MeauxlalaMeauxlala Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I got demoted to Bronze 2 and so far I’m 4th with no TBs in sight. However, only first place gets the dress which I think is so annoying since in the old version the top 5 got it. So now I’m wondering if it’ll turn into a bloodbath near the end as everyone fights for the top spot. 

I’ll probably keep bouncing between Bronze 2 and 3. Maybe over time if all the TBs end up in Gold I might get a chance at Silver later on. 
  • HannahLouiseHannahLouise Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I’m in Silver 2 and 28th... 1st already has 1200?! At least the prizes are ugly
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    I stopped playing sys since the middle of the red carpet weekday sys because of the ridiculous amount of tb in my group the whole too 10 were buyers i have no idea why and they literally ended with 2500 votes 
    came here to check the situation and i am glad i stopped playing sys 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,895 Posts

Spotted the beautiful @LindaVB you were the popular pick!
    Thank you for spotting me @pristineperson!! That look got met 50 votes!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • supikarolciasupikarolcia Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @supikarolcia I think we’re in the same group!

I’m Hazel and in 18th place lmao, planning on not leveling up for next sys 💀💀
    edit: I think you’re right above me lol
    We are! Wish you luck 🤍
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,895 Posts
    Can someone who had levelled up to Silver II please post pic of the style level? 

I want to add it to the Encyclopedia thread. Thanks!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,382 Posts
    edited November 2020
    ✨🤩✨

Also I’m on the same group with gorgeous @AriDoll and @LindaVB, good edit* luck ! 😊

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,428 Posts
    edited November 2020
    😂😂😂 also I don’t even care anymore. I submit whatever looks just to get earnables. This game become stupid. 

iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
    Facebook name - RobertaKkh Eleon
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    Wow seeing some of y'all posting about tons of ticket buyers in your groups is INSANE to me. Not saying you are insane it is insane that anyone not in top 5 would even bother buying as many tickets as the screenshots show. I have 3 obvious ticket buyers 1 I'd call extreme already at well over 500 points. Conspiracy part of my brain makes me wonder if it is real players or just Glu bots to try encourage more ticket buying which equals more money for them because honestly who has that kind of extra money to "waste" on a virtual game & still not be close to 1st place?

Also now that people have explained to me in here & private message why they hate this & got me out of my natural state of trying to look on the brightside I take back that I prefer this sys over the old one. I still want lower ranks on ts board to get prizes but it should be reconfigured but no way glu will give out that many prizes. (Not blaming Kalinda at all just the company Glu)
  • serenaaserenaa Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Should I use this Kollection for the SYS?🥴🥴
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    oh cmon.. when will this end🥺

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 832 Posts
    @LindaVB here you go! 😊 I haven’t cropped it or anything, it’s better that you do it the way you want 😊

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,325 Posts
    My highest score on my second game (with the NYE gown) is 37. I'm mid 40s on my main game. I'm so over this new format.
    I always had sys to look forward to since I normally ended up in top 5 and got a dress. Now, ending up anywhere near the top is impossible unless you're a ticket buyer. 
    I'm at the point where I dread opening either of my games. 😔😔
    🌟Level 36 & 35—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 832 Posts

Look 3 and 4. I’ve gotten 50+ votes on 3 out of 4 looks and I’m in 15th place. How can that be fair??
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,562 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @LindaVB by stealing some people’s pictures I think this is how it goes? I had to crop and edit it.
    I feel like this is wrong 
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I'm in 16th place

• CiaraKKHCiaraKKH Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Are our votes this low because so many people are buying tickets like crazy and submitting so many looks? :neutral:
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I have never been in groups with people having over 1000 votes before 😑😑😑 this new SYS system is THE MOST AWFUL THING!
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 538 Posts

It would be amazing if the option to buy tickets didn’t exist. The game already win money with Fashion Goals, VIP, packs of k-stars, diamonds and ads. WHY TICKETS? 
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• putanaputana Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:

It would be amazing if the option to buy tickets didn’t exist. The game already win money with Fashion Goals, VIP, packs of k-stars, diamonds and ads. WHY TICKETS? 
    That’s how they make more money every week 
    I don’t blame them, they need pay their employees 
    Put a game out isn’t that cheap 
    Do I agree they have gone to far with this new system? Totally 
    But unfortunately that’s how with works and we at least got some free videos and clothes every week too