🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    Going to slide this here because the timing of this BS move is too close to masquerade ball to be coincidence. Connect the dots with past profile pics 

What do you mean? I’m confused, sorry 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @umutgulme I’m sure Kalinda passes along information when she knows and is allowed to. Directly calling out the messenger isn’t going to bring news any faster. 
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    hmm ok the tea has been spilled  :*
    uh hi
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    @umutgulme I’m sure Kalinda passes along information when she knows and is allowed to. Directly calling out the messenger isn’t going to bring news any faster. 
    I agree but I wish they allowed her to just say “not today” so we don’t sit here waiting all day 
  • LolaLillyLolaLilly Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Ohh now I understand!!
    I use the LOL button a lot.. and now I was afraid that I unintentionally disliked something 😭 
  • bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    hi glu, pls, give us the update 🥺🙏🏼🥺🙏🏼🥺🙏🏼🥺
    • iOS • English isn’t my first language 🇧🇷 •
  • umutgulmeumutgulme Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Either way isn't she someone who is on the team and don't they work in a pack?
    Ios player.
    Playing ever since late 2016 
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    umutgulme said:
    Either way isn't she someone who is on the team and don't they work in a pack?
    @umutgulme officially she is a community manager!
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    We're all free to do what we want, but please remember that all of us are human beings and we deserve respect, and @SisSnappedLikeThanos is NO exception. She's an amazing person, she's absolutely talented and her work and progress are mind blowing. You have the right to disagree, but please don't disrespect her hard work or anyone else's. @SisSnappedLikeThanos, I am really sorry you had to go through this. Your edits are absolutely amazing (I know I'm always saying this, but I really mean it) and I hope you're okay! And remember we support you!! You are talented and never let someone make you feel otherwise.
    I wish I could just spam the awesome, like, and agree buttons on this post 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

@ashleyl23 click request desktop website, mine says mobile because I've already changed it 
    Thank you! Also i tapped a bunch of things to test it out so 😂 if I loled someone that’s why
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    What’s wrong Glu? @KalindaKing  can you please tell us?
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @umutgulme different people have different jobs, yes they’re technically on the same team but I’m fairly certain she’s not a developer who works on updates. Even so, making a snide comment about one person on the team is kind of rude and I’m sure a big part of why Kalinda is less interactive on the forum than she used to be.
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    I dreamt we had the update and woke up to nothing. Why do I keep doing this to myself 😭

• _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos girl, you are amazing! Don’t let anybody tell you otherwise. Your edits are truly something else and it shows the time, effort, passion and talent that goes through them! We got u 💕
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Ok, I'm starting to freak out. I don't like that we're not getting answers because a late update leaves no room for glitches to be addressed and we know there's always something so I'm scared!

P. S. Your edits are always amazing @SisSnappedLikeThanos! You should always be proud of your talent and work 💖
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos maybe it's because your arts are too astonishing that maybe she was only focusing on the art and mistook the Awesome for a LOL 🥴 But seriously there's nothing to laugh at her arts, they are just beautiful and getting better each time, maybe the thing that really deserves a LOL it's that attitude

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Wow this has just been a disappointing week on the forum...
    First no update and no news about when we can expect it and the newsletter and its almost 24 hours before the new SYS event starts...
    Second someone is being rude to @SisSnappedLikeThanos who makes absolutely amazing edits that I could only ever dream of making, and seriously designs better items than Glu does at this point. And on top of that now this same person has been being rude to other people on the forum?? Thats so horrible. 
    (also if I'm interpreting @Kween_of_the_Kastle 's post correctly then this rude person is also in support of some pretty gross stuff happening in my country so yikes...thats a big no from me)
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    ✨when you dislike a person, but can’t explain why and then they give you an actual reason✨
    For me it was the halloween weekend sys thread.  Tried to put it in the past but, I still think about that when I see this person post.