🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Oh- thats rude asl bro. Like very rude. I just wanna know what she found funny?😐🤔 because nothing there was funny
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I thought the update came 🤧 btw @SisSnappedLikeThanos you are too precious, don't worry about the pettiness, your edits and designs are amazing. 

20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @henriette thank you for the reminder hahah just reread through some of that entertaining thread and I momentarily forgot about a certain banned user who liked to go on incoherent rants 😭 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    not me falling for the 60 new posts thinking it was gonna be about the update lmao- ugh me being a clown!
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @KalindaKing Can we get any news?

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    so like... update excitement done
    newsletter excitement done
    cute pets done
    angry gifs done
    maybe it’s time to bring the clowns out again guys.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @KalindaKing please come online and give us some info please 🥴
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Glu postponing the update and sharing not even a tiny little bit of information and leaving us impatient

iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    It’s 2:27 pm here and I’m nervous 😟 it’s so strange we would’ve heard an answer by now...?
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    It’s seriously taking so long for this update, what did y’all mess up this time Glu?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    Wow this has just been a disappointing week on the forum...
    First no update and no news about when we can expect it and the newsletter and its almost 24 hours before the new SYS event starts...
    Second someone is being rude to @SisSnappedLikeThanos who makes absolutely amazing edits that I could only ever dream of making, and seriously designs better items than Glu does at this point. And on top of that now this same person has been being rude to other people on the forum?? Thats so horrible. 
    (also if I'm interpreting @Kween_of_the_Kastle 's post correctly then this rude person is also in support of some pretty gross stuff happening in my country so yikes...thats a big no from me)
    @rose2797 oh man what country are you from? (if you don’t want to answer it’s completely fair) 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @asta idk if I'm correct so I don't want to spread any false rumors, but I'll message you! 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    @asta idk if I'm correct so I don't want to spread any false rumors, but I'll message you! 
    oh okay that’s probably a good thing! also i didn’t mean to intrude : o
  • umutgulmeumutgulme Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    @umutgulme different people have different jobs, yes they’re technically on the same team but I’m fairly certain she’s not a developer who works on updates. Even so, making a snide comment about one person on the team is kind of rude and I’m sure a big part of why Kalinda is less interactive on the forum than she used to be.
    oop didn't knew but they need more people than kalinda tho
    Ios player.
    Playing ever since late 2016 
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    edited December 2020
    So just quickly went through the Halloween drama a doll was talking about above.....all I can say is LOL I can't believe people wake up and choose bitterness. Back to this thread, what was the reason for laughing at another person's edits????? You could've just not done That©. It's so easy and costs 0$
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Came back to say this to @SisSnappedLikeThanos

Your art is better than most I’ve seen and should definitely be hired by glu
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @KalindaKing please girl, give us some info I'm tired of refreshing 🥺😤🙏🏻
  • KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    its already  1.30 am Thursday where i live.. still no news!  aww man.. 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Its around 10 minutes until we usually get the SYS call, so my guess is that if we get a call the Fire & Ice sys was preloaded or added in a mini update and we won't get this update until next week, or if we don't get the call then we have to either be getting the update sometime before 3pm EST tomorrow or this sys will be trashed.
  • ChanelOberlinChanelOberlin Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I think that when I left work, the update was ready. wrong my dear... so wrong

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Glu am I joke to you? 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    43 pages later... 
    that feels like something the spongebob narrator would say 🥺 but idk how to make memes 🤷🏼‍♀️