🗳️☃️ SYS - 12/17/20 - Who wants to make a Snow Angel?☃️❄️👼

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Hello everyone. I’m new here. And I was also excited to be getting 40 votes for my looking because I had never reached that many likes :( anyways I just wanted to join the fun and post my looks
    I’m literally wearing the same boots in every single look lmao. 
  • AaliyahKKHAaliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    henriette said:
    Has anyone else noticed a correlation between their amount of votes and SYS level?  I was in Silver III for two SYSs and was getting 40s-50s, but no TS prizes. So I tried leveling down, but in Silver I, I have yet to reach 40!  My highest score was a 39 in slumber party.  30s and a 29 (ouch!) so far this week. I guess my plan now is to level up again so at least I can get the earnables. 🤷🏼‍♀️ TS prizes are a wash either way for me. 
    I leveled up to silver III and all my scores are between 30-39. Last sys in silver II al my scores were between 50 and 57 🥴 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 340 Posts
    @Ohemilie I love your idea! Shame Glu would never go for it😥

Look #5

• benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    henriette said:
    Has anyone else noticed a correlation between their amount of votes and SYS level?  I was in Silver III for two SYSs and was getting 40s-50s, but no TS prizes. So I tried leveling down, but in Silver I, I have yet to reach 40!  My highest score was a 39 in slumber party.  30s and a 29 (ouch!) so far this week. I guess my plan now is to level up again so at least I can get the earnables. 🤷🏼‍♀️ TS prizes are a wash either way for me. 
    I was in silver III and had a 49.4 average for the PJ SYS and levelled up to gold for the tropical getaway SYS and had a 50 average. But after that SYS I levelled down back to silver III and I can’t get higher than a 39. 
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    @AaliyahKKH @benavi12  Darn, I thought I was onto something.  Seems it is randomly decided which games get good and which get bad scores. 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte New Member Registered Users 465 Posts
    edited December 2020
    My casual looks aren't working, and my snow/angel look didn't work. Every single look is scoring between 29-38, bye bye earnable hair (:
    ios player  ☮  free player
    🇳🇴

add me on fb
    https://m.facebook.com/chqrlotteh.kkh?ref=wizard
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 458 Posts
    edited December 2020
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,151 Posts
    @rociodemayo the outfit is the first earnable, the hair is last 😊
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    I guess they plan noone to remain on silver III?🤷‍♀️
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 458 Posts
    dpeters said:
    @rociodemayo the outfit is the first earnable, the hair is last 😊
    Oh lol i am so dumb ty
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I feel like a fool for getting my hopes up after 46 votes 😔
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,968 Posts
    henriette said:
    I was silver II last weekend and started off bad, but then was getting high 40's-50's. Now I'm at silver III and getting low 40's. I don't think there's any correlation, just vague themes that are splitting votes.
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook)
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 501 Posts

Some more looks, not doing too hot. 😅
    Bronze III, no TB just good players. 🙂
    Android - Level 37 - A+++ - 07/2014
    Add me on: facebook.com/annika.romaki26
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    @henriette I’m going to keep track if I score badly after levelling down or not. I have not scored this badly in a very long time. 
  • krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Call me wacky but I prefer the earmuffs over the blush nose🤷🏽‍♀️
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    benavi12 said:
    @henriette I’m going to keep track if I score badly after levelling down or not. I have not scored this badly in a very long time. 
    Same!  It’s soul-crushing to not reach the last earnable. 😫
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 440 Posts
    My looks 3, 4, & 5❄️👼🏼
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 287 Posts

1st place doll is not even in a winter inspired gown...🤡🤡🤡 
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    I can’t decide if to buy this- i really like the dress but i hate the hair and i always say never spend money unless you like all 3 items...does it do well in SYS?

Like= yes it does well in sys buy it
    LOL = No it does not do well do not buy it
    I’m so annoyed i just went to buy it and it’s changed to a different one🤡 how long will it take for it to come back? Idk how the rotations work 
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,611 Posts
    Thank you so much @ashleyy! Thank you @RachelLiebe; I’m doing alright; sending good vibes your way this event 😊