🗳️🎄🕯️SYS - 12/24/20 - Under The Mistletoe! (Kicking off our Holiday Weekend)🦌🎅

1101112131416Next

Comments

• rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Submitted 2 extra tickets JUST to get the earnable hair lmao. Came in 20th in gold. This was my silver GB palette. 

• MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

no where near proud of what I had to do to get this dress and what’s messed up is that I’m not even happy about it. Before this terrible sys system I used to buy tt at least once or twice a month for the diamonds and saved the tickets for when I really needed them, but now it’s so difficult to even stay in the top 10 or to win any ts prizes that are worth my time or my extra tickets. So i decided there’s no point in hoarding these extra tickets anymore because obviously the old system isn’t coming back for awhile (if ever) so I started participating in the blood bath that was going on in my ts group, and honestly I don’t even feel any better about winning. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t regret my choices to use all of my extra tickets but I wish I could at least feel a little happy about it 😒
  • darthdarthdddarthdarthdd Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Thought I had 10th place in the bag since I was consistently holding onto it all weekend. But looked like everyone in my group went a little crazy with extra tickets today. Ended up in 20th.  :s Only upside here is leveling down. 
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Gold tier:
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I give credits to the design team who did the mistletoe hairpiece because it is gorgeous and it also wrap around the head elegantly and the placement fit nicely on most hairs. 

But I really hope something is done to the tier system especially on gold, you can’t even win any of the prizes without using tickets. 
    IOS Player 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Tied for 4th place. Here’s my low, high and fave looks. 

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I came in 9th and got the headpiece, I love how it works on so many different hairstyles 💛

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    2nd place to a buyer just like every week 😬 if I can even place top 10 most times. It sucks without tickets I'd be first rightfully. Idk why glu won't let the best overall average win top prize too it would literally cost them nothing to do this 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I was in gold and got 21st place. I got these shades, but I don’t like them. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Got in 1st but I’m actually obsessed with how the dress and bag look with the Twilight dye
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I haven't had time to check the forum since I've been swamped with the family and all that. I placed 12th on my side game using 13 tickets. I didn't wanna level up to gold, so I needed 39 votes or less to get a silver box cause I didn't want a bronze full of dye lol. I stripped off the pretty makeup, changed my eyes, nose, and face shape, and then put on a beginners look. It worked 🤣 I got 32 votes and a silver box!

I squealed when I saw the dress! I've been after this for so long.😭😭😭

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    I came in 6th on my main. I leveled up to silver III cause I fell asleep during the weekday sys and accidentally leveled down to silver II. I like level 3 better for some reason. Tbh, I haven't tried the gold headpiece on yet. 

After much debating (and anxiety from choosing) I finally bought the green dress and I love it so much!! It looks great dyed every color we have available. I hope we get a emerald green soon! I guess it's the dress, but only 2 positions showed in the photo booth. I was thinking of buying the ombre lips and after seeing a few forum dolls with them I decided to buy them next. So, at the end of next week I'll have enough. I would have had enough already, but ended up buying 6 dye boxes. 

I hope each of y'all had a blessed Christmas (for those who celebrate) and was full of great food, love, and family. 🤗😘
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Look 13-14 ✨
    I was running out of ideas, but I think these looks are still cute 😊

Aaaand I got first with a chill group which seems like ages ago ! I’m so happy because the dress is really stunning 🤩 ✨

• heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    By some miracle all my ticket buyers were submitting really off theme looks, and as I was scoring well I decided to submit my free kalinda ticket and came first 😁😁
    fibixx said:
    anyone spot a diamond in voting boot recently?
    I haven't got one on either of my games since this new sys crap started.🙄
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I came in 14th place, with an average of 50... it was a massacre in the top 5!!
    Lots of familiar names in my trendsetter group but no one came forward so they probably  did not recognize me.

I did win the hair accessory, it’s pretty cute!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

This is my highest score. Before I went to bed I was 25th, I missed the silver box for one place. But when I woke up I was 24th, I guess someone got in a tie. 
    I got this hairstyle in my silver box, which I don't really like. 

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final two looks.

Stunned by this. Been so long since I got anywhere near top 5 let alone 1st.

Like the outfit, dyes well too.

I play on iOS
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Got 18th, very close call. 😅
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

As you can see, I've been luckier than most of other Dolls in forum with the scores. Too bad it wasn't enough to reach the dress. Came 6th and gained the shoes and the hairpiece, which was the only thing I wanted from the TS after the dress. Grateful about my scores and prizes. 
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Did we all get these shoes from Kim? 
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Well this sys is the one that broke me. Overslept so missed a ticket which could easily be changed by letting 3 tickets stack. I tried to fight with the 1st and 2nd ticket buyer but didn't make it, if I hadnt lost that ticket I'd have come 2nd (unless the other dolls used more tickets🤷‍♀️). Ended 3rd, yay for wasting 3 stacked tickets for more shoes lol. 

I really loved that TS dress. There's been so many great prizes lately and it's really not enjoyable to see items that I won't get.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Look at this 😍

Also I ended up 2nd place. I’m so happy, I love ts prizes 🥰🤩

🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I got 15th place.
  • triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    What bullshit. But thanks for reinforcing my decision to delete this game 🥰 

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

better than dye (love that there was none in my palettes that’s how it should look) but i’m sad I didn’t pick the bathing suit 🥲
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • IcegemIcegem Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Meh