🗳️ KK:H 4/5/21 SYS Korean Street Style!🗳️

Comments

• mysticgracemysticgrace Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    My votes are the lowest they’ve ever been in the time I’ve played SYS and they’re also taking less than 3 minutes to come in? Super strange. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 557 Posts
    I’m in gold and literally all my looks are 35-38’s and I only have one 40 look 😭
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 463 Posts
    edited April 6

The earnable skirt is cute. It reminds me of Blackpink’s As If It’s Your Last era 💖💕

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 900 Posts
    @AmyMimi I love how you’ve styled the skirt. That hair style is fabulous 👌🏻💕
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 183 Posts

heart broken too many times 🎶💔
    22yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    Love ✨kpop✨, 🔪true crime🔪, 🦥animal crossing🦥
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,843 Posts
    @YoMomma thanks hun, it means a lot coming from you 💕😊 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 263 Posts
    edited April 6

Look finished in 1 minute and 50 seconds
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Clearly overusing the hair but these are my looks so far! Started super late and my Gold TS group is no fun this week. So just creating looks for fun and waiting on the earnable top 💗

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    most recent look, i think i might be getting the hang of this now!
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Y’all look sooo cute in the skirt, I wanted to share how I styled it as well :) I got it on my 6th ticket 😭

• PerfectionPerfection Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

Finally broke 40! 🎉
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    My scores stay floppin harder than a fish outta water... At least the skirt is cute💔

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 385 Posts
    First of all, my votes are coming in less than two minutes... Okay, at the beginning of the SYS I can KIND OF see this. A lot of people start right then and vote so yeah, I can see how 60 people can see your look that quickly (that's a strong maybe).
    Two, there are so many dolls I've seen change their features to look "more Asian" while I'd love to say this could either be little girls/boys playing the game who don't understand how troubling this is even looking at this forum proves that wrong. Yes, theoretically it is YOUR doll. WEe get it. But after POC dolls have explained how wrong this is and personally seeing my adopted sister come home crying because people made fun of her eyes it makes me angry.
    Three, 100% of the ticket buyers in my group are bots. I see them time and time again and there's no way the outfits put together is this out there every time.
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    I think I’m going to leave it here 🥺 I won’t be participating anymore this is totally nonsense it’s a game for Christ sake it’s meant to be enjoyable but not like this. votes keeps coming in like seconds and scores not worth it. It’s not enjoyable at all trust me buying tickets or not you still gets shitty votes I have spent money on 12 tickets twice but it’s didn’t change a thing. Sorry it’s tooo stressful then you have players in your group who makes it impossible for u to even win a price like the 1st in my team is 495 points away how do you try and catch up with that totally nonsense smh  
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited April 6
    My colleague and I ordered food over 1h ago and were still waiting. This is more frustrating then the scores coming in less then a min in

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 44 / iOS
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 794 Posts
    I give up. this game is lame (:

iOS player
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    edited April 6

Oh no.. I see a 60 coming 

edit: just realizing how WEIRD it is that I’m scared to see such high scores... 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Senior Member Registered Users 1,481 Posts
    @rikkksss thank you so much 🥺💋 

@YoMomma i hope your scores pick up.. 🤞🏻 seeing such gorgeous dolls with amazing style and on theme struggling with the votes every single time is discouraging 
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 New Member Registered Users 90 Posts
    the skirt is so cute
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 224 Posts
          Third place😊Really wanna get the hair🙏
  • PerfectionPerfection Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

Went back down to the 30s again but now I'm back up in the 40s
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 345 Posts

A few stunners I saw in the voting booth