🗳️ KK:H 4/12/21 SYS Spring Showers ☂️🗳️

Comments

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I was first place for most of this SYS and then my last few looks which I resubmitted since they originally scored high got low 30s. :confused:

So I dropped to 3rd and missed out on the umbrella and coat. ;-;

I really wish I understood how this scoring system works. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got Kstars from my silver box again. I don't mind since I'm saving for the sale but this time there was a hairstyle and outfit I wouldn't mind getting. 
    Platform: Android

• hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    Submitted a few extra tickets and got 5th place in gold 💕 so pleased because I really wanted the hair and umbrella!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    last free tickets: 

My group was crazy, so i went all in. Sorry if any forum dolls were in it, i am a sucker for pink. And that is how you spend 5 euros for pretty pixels 🤷🏼‍♀️ Oh well, i exceeded my monthly budget for the game, so no more tickets or anything for me until May 🌸
    additional looks with triple treat: 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’m actually kinda annoyed that the doll I was joint 2nd with just had to submit more extra tickets to get 1st. Was that really necessary ?! They must have submitted a bunch in total because she was somewhere around 6th. 🙄 I’ve been 2nd for most of the event so yep I’m annoyed 🙃
    Anyways I’m thankful for the prizes I was able to get, the umbrella is just too cute ! 💕

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    The umbrella is sooo cute 💖
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Came third in silver 3! Don’t  really know how to style the skirt but I loooove the umbrella 🥰
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Submitted an extra ticket five minutes before the end, it was worth it! Came 6th in gold 🤩

At first I didn't like the hairstyle but now I'm in love with it 🥰
    Edit: spelling
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Here's my highest score and my lowest score

And my favorite looks 

I had to send an extra ticket to finish but I managed to all the earnables and placed high enough for the umbrella so, yay
  • kkhashleykkhashley Registered Users, Member 36 Posts

Need to take my frustration out somewhere😂
    I was 3rd place 5mins before the end of the event. By the time it finished I was 6th!! I very much dislike gold🥲
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I was first entire game until the end with no additional tickets submitted. (that’s actually a shocking situation for a gold level team)
    My votes were 50+ and not less for all the looks. but few hours before the end several TBs appeared and one lady went crazy
    and then I was moved to 5th. and you know what?! I got really mad, and I submitted additional looks with tickets I have been saving for a long time, and reached 2nd place. those who were moved down are definitely mad, but they deserve that lesson
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    edited April 2021
    It’s  my first time when I payed for this game ( made it worth)
    Because  in my group 5-6 players bought one or more tickets :( 
    AND finally I have umbrella ☂ which in my opinion is really important item 

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Living my pink fantasy. Love these items 💖
  • AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Thank god i managed to end up 4th with my free tickets , loove the umbrella 😍😍
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    My group went NUTS! No one got the umbrella without submitting extra tickets...this SYS was a bloodbath but I think it was worth it 😍
  • bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts

i’m glad i stayed logged on at the end of the voting because in the last 20 minutes i went from 8th to 11th so i submitted a couple extra tickets last minute (gold can be such a fight), but totally worth it because i reallyyy wanted the umbrella and i had fun styling it!
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Can’t wait to get home and style it all as I imagined ☺️
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Got second 💓🌸 my group was super chill! I LOVE everything 

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Got second. I had to fight for it.. but i really enjoyed putting like together for this event.. i started it rough, but the scores did get better. Here are my looks:

I was so happy i found the red umbrella and the clear green jacket! I also went ahead and finally got the shorts with the clear boots and another coat dress I'd been wanting from the voting booth. 🥰
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts

Didn’t expect the hair to be this cute 😍 I ended up 6th in gold. Love everything, I have nothing that goes with the skirt tho 🤔
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @tortor and @rikkksss yep you both spotted me 😃
    Actually made it to the second earnable this week. Finished 7th in my group.

I play on iOS
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    So annoyed at myself for forgetting about this sys and missing out on that umbrella 😭😭😭😭
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I was first place in my group! (Was silver 2) First time in a long time because the voting system doesn't like me 😂🥴

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    How did you do that @Rikk? Did you do screenshots to create the gif? Or is there another way? It's so cute!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Hey @luvs2gruuv! Once again your looks are THE most diverse and creative; always such a pleasure seeing them and getting inspired 💕

I’m on IOS so I swiped down and selected screen record, then went to Photos and cropped it into a square. Then I converted it to a GIF on the website EZGif, downloaded it to my device, and uploaded it here like a normal photo. They’re kind of fun for auras because we can’t see it in the PhotoBooth!