🗳️💐 SYS 5/10/21 - May Flowers SYS 🌷🗳️

1568101113

Comments

  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 335 Posts
    Looks 5-8

    Third look is inspired by @eclairt . My hubby called and asked for a divorce and as you can see I was scoring low , so I was just like yeah let’s go to the backyard with a robe and get drunk. 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 335 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    @pristineperson 🌸🦋💐

    Oh my! So beautiful 🤩 @AmyMimi ! You guys look stunning 🥰
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,056 Posts
    @rociodemayo yeah that’s me ! 😊💕 Good luck and hope you’re scoring well !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,056 Posts
    @Nikaraf awww thank you ! 🙈💕 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    @pristineperson 🌸🦋💐

    So gorgeous @AmyMimi 😍
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,056 Posts
    @serahyyy so sweet 😊💕 thank you !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 1,464 Posts
    Latest four looks. Don’t think I’ll reach the last earnable, which I’m ok with as not really bothered about it, but my group is pretty chill and I’m in 6th. 

    I play on iOS
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

    No last earnable or TS prices for me...
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,069 Posts
    serahyyy said:
    AmyMimi said:
    @pristineperson 🌸🦋💐

    So gorgeous @AmyMimi 😍
    I hope you don’t mind me saying this @AmyMimi but not only are your edits beautiful but Glu needs your help to design some boob contouring ! 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,042 Posts
    I'm scared of the curse 😭 

    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    sindhu said:
    RiinaUkii said:
    would love the old „trow back - sys“ on weekdays, and the regular „new“ sys on weekends.. 
    @RiinaUkii hi :smile: what was the old throw back sys like?
    originally there was rarely a sys because it was still in the trial phase. after that it was "rehearsed" on weekdays - just for selected players, but with past items like throw back events. That was really cool! where there are diamonds now, there were TB boxes and pretty good ones! about 2-3 hair, clothes, jewelry and shoes - not like now with these stupid dyes! back then it was fun to play. I don't like the new SYS, doesn't have to be 2 new SYS every week..
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 276 Posts
    6 - 9 🙃

  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,056 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    serahyyy said:
    AmyMimi said:
    @pristineperson 🌸🦋💐

    So gorgeous @AmyMimi 😍
    I hope you don’t mind me saying this @AmyMimi but not only are your edits beautiful but Glu needs your help to design some boob contouring ! 
    @YoMomma I’m so desperate for some good boob + body contour ! Kalinda has actually rewarded me in the past for my edit, so fingers crossed that’s a good sign and maybe will give glu the nudge they need lol I’m sure it’s on the horizon as well with how requested it is !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts

  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    1-4 ✨

    2nd why tho 😀

    Even though I started a bit late for this SYS, I am 11th in Gold. I thought I’d be higher this time because of my delay. Was I wrong?

    I loved the flowery dress so badly but I am so far away from it 😔

    5-8 ✨
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 27,390 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    Why was my comment deleted?
    Most probably you were editing? If you have a link heavy post with a number of graphics, and you go in and edit it may automatically go in moderation. If a post disappears, send me a note, and I will retrieve it for you.  Or you can post again, just try not to edit.  :)
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats







  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,069 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    YoMomma said:
    serahyyy said:
    AmyMimi said:
    @pristineperson 🌸🦋💐

    So gorgeous @AmyMimi 😍
    I hope you don’t mind me saying this @AmyMimi but not only are your edits beautiful but Glu needs your help to design some boob contouring ! 
    @YoMomma I’m so desperate for some good boob + body contour ! Kalinda has actually rewarded me in the past for my edit, so fingers crossed that’s a good sign and maybe will give glu the nudge they need lol I’m sure it’s on the horizon as well with how requested it is !
    Gosh, I hope so 🙌🏻🙌🏻 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    So is 50 the new 60? After I got my 50 my scores started to drop drastically, it went from 50, to 48, to 30, to 29? Also am I the only one who scores terribly when using the bird handheld? This is killing me, I just want the butterfly handheld and you need to be at least in 7th place 😭

    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • El_152El_152 Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    My best SYS score ever! Hopefully I can keep it up and get the butterfly/dress 🥰
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 618 Posts
    El_152 said:
    My best SYS score ever! Hopefully I can keep it up and get the butterfly/dress 🥰
    I love the flower leg tattoo peaking out from the dress!! What a thoughtful touch!!! 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    My best score so far this SYS! Unless something goes horribly wrong, I’m super on track to the second earnable! 😊
    Sadly not scoring high enough to make it to the butterfly handheld though. 🥺


  • sindhusindhu Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    sindhu said:
    RiinaUkii said:
    would love the old „trow back - sys“ on weekdays, and the regular „new“ sys on weekends.. 
    @RiinaUkii hi :smile: what was the old throw back sys like?
    originally there was rarely a sys because it was still in the trial phase. after that it was "rehearsed" on weekdays - just for selected players, but with past items like throw back events. That was really cool! where there are diamonds now, there were TB boxes and pretty good ones! about 2-3 hair, clothes, jewelry and shoes - not like now with these stupid dyes! back then it was fun to play. I don't like the new SYS, doesn't have to be 2 new SYS every week..
    @RiinaUkii oh ok.. thanks for explaining 🙂 that does sound cool! Having a sys everyday is tiring especially with this rigged scoring system.. 
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 102 Posts

  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    @AmyMimi your edits are always so cute and on point!! 😍
  • DreaAndLionkkhDreaAndLionkkh Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Did anyone get the directions on what to wear from Kim for this event? I keep trying floral everything and I’m getting super low votes. Not sure what’s goin on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.