Options

✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

Comments

• Options
    KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    geenellys said:
    My game is also not letting me here load more notifications to give kudos other than the ones that are in the first page so the only person I'm missing to give kudos to is kathrine
    Don't worry about giving me kudos because I'm getting the white screen thing too so can't get into my game. Which is extra annoying as I was doing quite well in SYS! If it's not resolved by tomorrow, I can't give anyone kudos, sorry.
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    For anyone who now has the same issue as me, you probably don't need an ID. They just need to know what devices people are playing on and what os system you have to figure out what the problem is.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    hiya dolls, exciting news! i'm in the process of adding @Chloè_KKH to our squad to replace Gianna. we can look forward to being a full squad again soon, and hopefully all will be semi back to normal with our kudos activity page sorta working better and our android dolls being able to kinda play again.

i won't be adding Chloè to the chart until Sunday just to keep things easier and not to confuse everyone with too many chart updates this week. i've noticed i've been able to click the "load more" button again in our activities tab but it stops working after two clicks. not sure how well everyone else's is working.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Hi everyone! I'm happy to join! I used to be very active on this forum so I recognize a lot of you! I'm from Italy so my timezone is UTC+2, my pronouns are she/her. 
    Here is how I dressed my doll just before the white screen thing affected my game, so this is how you'll see her in the next few days 😅

I'm only logging to submit looks and give kudos because I don't want to disable google services too much
    Anyway, happy to be here! 💕
    Android
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH welcome to the squad!
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Does anyone have these items? I’m hoping to get them during the next season so if you could let me know I’d be grateful.

I play on iOS
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    @MarianiPoizen thank you ❤️

I think I have the necklace, not sure about the shirt. I'll check my closet and I'll let you know!

Edit: I checked and I have them both!
    Android
  • Options
    little early cuz i've got some errands to get to...

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    @Chloè_KKH would you mind adding them to your look book when you get chance? Thanks 😃
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Another request if any one has these shoes, could you put them in your lookbook please? Thanks 😃

I play on iOS
  • Options
    @MarianiPoizen just changed my outfit 😊
    Android
  • Options
    @Chloè_KKH thank you. Got the outfit but the necklace says it’s unavailable.
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    @MarianiPoizen glad you got the outfit 💕 Sorry about the necklace tho!
    Android
  • Options
    HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Does someone has the large silver glitter heart earrings? 
    Sorry, don't have a picture 🙈

• Options
    @HeyElla do you mean these ones? I’ve just put them on my doll.

I play on iOS
  • Options
    HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    @HeyElla do you mean these ones? I’ve just put them on my doll.

Yes 🫶 thank you! 
  • Options
    edited June 2023

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    I'm having an issue scrolling past a certain point to give kudos. After scrolling for a while, I get a pop up that says "Something went wrong. Try again later." I can give out most of the kudos but if there's nothing newer to give kudos for, I can't give kudos to whoever hasn't played as much. 

• Options
    I'm having an issue scrolling past a certain point to give kudos. After scrolling for a while, I get a pop up that says "Something went wrong. Try again later." I can give out most of the kudos but if there's nothing newer to give kudos for, I can't give kudos to whoever hasn't play as much. 
    yup it's been happening for me too. everyone try your best. i think the part where it get stuck loading more activities is from when we had activity viewing trouble. seems like couldn't fix it. i'm hoping that with the end of each sys period it pushes the broken part further down until it's booted off the activity list. hopefully then it'll all work fine again.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    july is upon us and summer is here! it's finally time to pull your swimwear out of the storage kloset and put your fun food/beverage handhelds to work. july also means the barbie movie is coming soon, so we'll have barbie themed monthly activities this time.
    • Monthly Q: if they made a real version of your doll, what kind of "barbie" would your doll be?
    • Monthly Style Showcase: come on barbie let's go party: style a barbie inspired look based on your doll's inner barbie.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    hey guys! can any of you put this skirt in a LB 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    @geenellys sticking it in my LB now
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    MQ: I don't think anyone would actually make a cinematographer Barbie but since I like movies a lot, I'm picking that for my doll.
    MSS: 

• Options
    MQ: i think i'd want my doll to be a mad scientist barbie for laughs since it's the complete opposite of what is traditionally barbie. would have to be released during halloween of course...

MSS: 
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    MQ; My doll would be doing things I can’t do. I used to love skating as a kid but due to my health I can’t do it anymore.

MSS;

I play on iOS
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Hey guys! I will probably be a bit MIA from the game for a few days. I'm so busy with graduation plans and everytime I log into the game i have to do the whole disabling GPS and it logs me out of everything which just makes my day harder so i might just wait until the app gets the update next week
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    @geenellys congratulations!!! no worries. focus on yourself, the game can wait 🎉💕😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)