Options

✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

1242526272830Next

Comments

• Options
    lainlain Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Just got the lump of coal and it’s definitely my favorite now
  • Options
    ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    early kudos cuz i'll be busy later... only did swaps for those with the longest amount of inactivity again this week.

also friendly reminder we holiday look submissions are technically due today (12/17), but will take until Dec 22 if you haven't submitted yet.
    1. Holiday Edit: Holiday Fantasy (whimsical holiday characters like elves, sugar plum fairies, santa, krampus, nutcrackers, scrooge, etc)
    2. New Year Edit: New Year in Paradise (warm weather looks)
    please submit your looks for the Holiday edit by December 17 and your New Year edit looks by December 26 via PM here or on Discord. please use the white background and any full body pose of your choice. once you submit you can keep resubmitting as much as you like until the deadline.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    Not sure if this is a glitch or me just not being able to figure it out, but does anyone know how to get the handheld item to stay for a picture? Any time I go to take a picture of my doll the item in her hand disappears
  • Options
    @lain for handhelds in the photo booth, there are specific poses that have handhelds and you can only hold stuff with those poses
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    edited December 2023

also reminder new year's look submissions are technically due 12/26, but will take until Dec 29 if you haven't submitted yet.
    1. New Year Edit: New Year in Paradise (warm weather looks) - just to clarify this is like fireworks at a tropical resort/beach situation
    please submit your looks for your New Year edit looks by December 26-29 via PM here or on Discord. please use the white background and any full body pose of your choice. once you submit you can keep resubmitting as much as you like until the deadline.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    merry christmas & happy holidays everyone!!!!

babysoph the holiday angel admires the holiday magic spread by her sugar plum fairy friends as guests from around holiday land arrive at the gingerbread house!
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    happy new year or almost new year everyone!!! i'm almost done with the edit, but in the mean time we have the first kudos chart of the year! hoping you're all having a nice time with people you love.

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    happy new year everyone!!! wishing you all happiness, health and good things (in life & gb picks!) this new year. thank you for continuing to be a bel air belle!

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited January 28
    Oh well it was nice while it lasted. I will delete the game since there's no more events and I dont see the point in buying anything when the game will be deleted in april. 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    It’s the end of an era BABs!!! 😭
    At this point I see no reason to continue the monthly Qs, however i will upkeep the squad and kudos for anyone still active for as long as possible. I plan to keep playing up until they shut us out so I can enjoy playing dress up a while longer and finish all the storylines I saved.

Everyone is welcome to leave at any time. I’m so grateful you all decided to be Bel Air Belles. I wish each one of you nothing but the best in all life offers you.

I’d like to do one final edit of the squad for old times sake. Please send yourself in your favorite outfit and I’ll try to put it together by next week.

BABs Forever!!! 💖
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I should probably delete now but I'm reluctant to delete it yet. I don't know if there are any similar games I could replace it with or I'm not even bothering. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    I’m heartbroken!! Still undecided if I’ll be deleting soon or waiting till April. Part of me is in denial and wants to keep going, but the other part doesn’t see a purpose. I wish I had found this squad earlier, it’s been so much fun being able to chat with you all! 
  • Options
    RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited January 4
    hiiii dolls, while i am sad, i can’t say i’m surprised; it’s been a long time coming, i guess. i finished all my storylines and business thingies, so i have nothing else to do, i’m sad i never got to finish some of my favorite kollections, or the xmas boxes (that gorgeous wavy hair 💔). either way, i loved this game and being part of this squad. thanks for the time and dedication to it @ThreePartMagic!! i’ll be deleting the game now, wish you all the best🫶🏼

my picture for the edit:

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Well not great news to start the year on. Wish we’d had some notice before Xmas so I could have used up tickets and bought mega boxes. I’m going to be deleting the game as I don’t have anything to do it in other than businesses so I don’t really see the point in carrying on. So I decided to blow my stars and diamonds, bought stuff I’ve never got around to or put off because it seemed like a lot like Korkov dresses. Always liked them but 200+ stars seemed like such a lot.
    @ThreePartMagic thank you for being a great squad leader and for all the effort you put into edits, I’ll send my pic through for final one in a bit. 
    Take care everyone!
    Bel Air Belles forever!

I play on iOS
  • Options

• Options
    edited January 7
    righto, this week will be a kudos free for all because we're all in different stages of activity/deletion

final squad edit should be done later this week
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Hi dolls! Just wanted to say thank you for letting me be part of this squad! I'm sorry I didn't partecipate in MQ but my life has been really busy these past few months.

Thank you @ThreePartMagic for all your effort with charts and edits, you are an amazing squad leader!

I'm planning to play on and off until april to play kollections, I stil have a lot of kstars and diamonds. 

I wish you all the best! 

This is my pic for the final edit, I finally won this bundle I really wanted, even tho it doesn't really matter at this point 

Android
  • Options
    BABs forever!!! thank you all for an amazing run. since, ella sent in a pic with a dog, i thought it'd be fun to add some more cute furry faces! 💕

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    friendly reminder if you are planning to delete: PLEASE, please, please hit the "LEAVE" button before deleting the game. last time a former member deleted before leaving we had major squad glitch so please please please, leave the squad before you delete the game. thank you! 

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

Hi dolls!! Sorry that I haven’t been very active on the forum lately! I just wanted to thank everyone for letting me be part of this amazing squad!

Being part of this squad helped making the game a lot more fun for me, and I’ll always be thankful! You were all amazing!

Also shoutout to @ThreePartMagic for being such an incredible squad leader! I loved all the MQ’s, MSS’s and (especially) the edits!

I’m still going to play the game a little bit until April

I wish you all the best! 💗 #BABsForever 🩷