🗳️ ♊ SYS 6/7/21 SYS - Gemini Season SYS ♊ 🗳️

191011121315Next

Comments

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I’ve been playing really late, only submitting 2-3 looks and it worked out for me this time! Came in first. I’m obsessed with these eyes and dress! 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm really glad my scores increased in time. My first 5 looks were in the 30s, then had 2 high 40s, and the rest 6 were all mid-high 50s. I'm glad I held onto second place since Tuesday. I only had 1 major tb on my main game, but had 8 on my other. I had all mid-high 40s on my other game, but at least I got the shoes and mirror. The shoes are so cute, I love those types of heels. Everyone looks great in all the new items!😍😍
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I have loved the items in this theme,the mirror reminds of Belle from beauty and the beast 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Jessakey awww I’m sorry that happened to you. I know how disappointing that is. I cried once when that happened to me. I was in first for some SYS with a braid hairstyle that I loved and got sniped at the last minute…I had already saved some outfits to wear with it and everything and I was so crushed. Luckily I won it eventually in a silver box. The only comforting thing that I can say is that we all understand that disappointment you’re feeling, and that you’ll be able to get those items later in a silver box or with diamonds. But it sucks anyway! 💕💕💕
    came in second claimed my prizes - 1 hour after that i was moved down to third and my kstars were adjusted back down by the 2  when the game updated the leader board 1 hour after i collected my prizes. I noticed it when i watched my daily videos- that my stars went down not up @KalindaKing   explanation on this?  I get knocked out of my ranking alot lately way after the 20 minute window you guys use to finalize scores.  
    @mandamay76
    People’s scores get actualized when they connect to the internet and the game again. So if they check their ranking an hour later, all their points are suddenly added to the score you see when they open the game. That’s why you see rankings shifting around a lot after the event ends. 😊
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Rikk said:
    came in second claimed my prizes - 1 hour after that i was moved down to third and my kstars were adjusted back down by the 2  when the game updated the leader board 1 hour after i collected my prizes. I noticed it when i watched my daily videos- that my stars went down not up @KalindaKing   explanation on this?  I get knocked out of my ranking alot lately way after the 20 minute window you guys use to finalize scores.  
    @mandamay76
    People’s scores get actualized when they connect to the internet and the game again. So if they check their ranking an hour later, all their points are suddenly added to the score you see when they open the game. That’s why you see rankings shifting around a lot after the event ends. 😊

good to know! But just wondering why my kstars were taken away - like that isnt fair if I collected at #2 i should keep the prizes. If it were more than 2 i would make a bigger fuss I was just curious! Thanks for the info though makes total sense now!

@mandamay76 that’s not normal! Your k-stars should NOT be taken away after you accepted the prizes! It’s happened to me that my ranking dropped after the event ended but not that prizes disappeared; they have to give those back to you!
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Because of my sleep schedule it’s hard for me to wake up in time to collect the last earnable before the new SYS starts. I didn’t get a chance to collect the dress even tho I was 4 points off when I went to sleep and I had just submitted my last look. I KNOW I earned it and I was rewarded almost all of the trendsetter items so I scored well enough to still place high... why isn’t there a way to collect that after or why aren’t we rewarded with it like we are given the trendsetters items? Please fix this!!! 
    Platform : iOS 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @Rikk contacted support got them back! 
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    first time ever in 1st place!! I love the eyes and dress  < 3

• ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    So happy I got these items 🥰

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Ah I am sooo happy! Gorgeous, gorgeous items!!!

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

a very delayed post because of working all day but fought for the prizes loved them a lot 💓
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.