🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I was recently thinking about the last time the game was updated in it's look. I was literally wondering if that would happen again. Also can we organize in the closet as part of the update?
    Platform: Android

• islaedenislaeden Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    I was recently thinking about the last time the game was updated in it's look. I was literally wondering if that would happen again. Also can we organize in the closet as part of the update?
    Omg I totally agree! The ability to organize our closet would be really amazing. The look book feature really isn’t enough, we should be able to categorize our clothes, maybe a labeling/tagging feature would help too! 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited June 2021
    @KalindaKing does the 100% currency bonus include diamond packs?
    Also, you didn't specifically mention throwback items for sale in the kloset....will we have it?
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited June 2021
    The Kimiversary sale with 100% currency bonus applies to k-star IAPs. In the closet, there will be throwback items available and existing k-star items will be 50% off!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Sorry what’s IAPS?😂 brain fart
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts

As for Show Your Style, throwback events are returning on June 28 and July 12! Popular themes will be repeated and you can play to win bronze and silver gift boxes, instead of new items.

does this mean, that we‘re getting gift boxes in the reward chart based on votes or at the end of sys event?
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    In app purchases 
    edited June 2021
    @islaeden I need it especially for the dress section since I have to scroll so much to find things. Plus some stuff ends up in sections that don't make sense when similar things are where I'd expect them to be.

• RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    can‘t wait for the new update 😍
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    In app purchases 
    Omg I should’ve known. Don’t mind me but thanks doll 😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the bronze and silver SYS box items be updated? 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @KalindaKing so are the throwback sys’s now gonna be random from time to time or every week and will that mean that the silver and bronze boxes will be updated? 
    Also are throwback items gonna be added for Kimiversary like always or has something changed because it wasnt mentioned?!?! Thank you
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Can’t wait omg 😭♥️
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @kalindaking are you posting spoilers today? 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    i’m excited for this update !! 😆
    If we only get weekday events every other week, that'd be great because I get tired of having to submit looks on Thursdays really early unless I don't care about the last earnable or the TS items. 

• CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I just realised Kimiversary will be during midsummer, a major holiday in my country!🙁 I eill probably be working and when I'm not working I will be celebrating, but hopefully I will have some time to play as well😅
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.