🗳️🌈 SYS 6/10/21 SYS - Show Your Pride SYS 🌈 🗳️

Comments

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 366 Posts
    These are looks 1-8. The only thing good about these scores is the consistency, I guess. Looks nine and ten don't have a score yet but based on these I'd say the 30's.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 509 Posts
    Some of these looks are not representing PRIDE its just a night out on the town kinda look to me I also noticed women of color on some post the same outfit as "others" and score low .. what's with that!
    Pride is about loving yourself, not necessarily dressing head to toe in rainbows! It’s about feeling comfortable and expressing who you are, and saying that gorgeous looks don’t represent that is kinda going against the purpose of pride. 😅
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 27,526 Posts
    My game is error. It should be my 7th looks but my first 5 looks are missing. And the score that i got from my look #6 (now become my #1) didn't count to my total score. Instead of 210, it should be 250 now

Does anyone happened the same as me? Could it be fix? Or is it because of internet connection?

Edit : even when my look #7 (now become #2) finished, the total score still stuck in 210. I've fully close the app then reopen, i even already restart my phone but it still happened like this. What should i do, i really like the earnables 😭

You can send a ticket to Customer Care. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.  Explain what happened.and make screenshots.  In the meantime, keep playing.  And screenshotting your results.   Hope this helps.
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,237 Posts
    my looks so far 🌈

UNBAN CHAR
    free player on iOS
    current level: 50
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 200 Posts
    I am having the worst votes this SYS. Send good vibes my way! I need them to finish the event. 😩
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    My game is error. It should be my 7th looks but my first 5 looks are missing. And the score that i got from my look #6 (now become my #1) didn't count to my total score. Instead of 210, it should be 250 now

Does anyone happened the same as me? Could it be fix? Or is it because of internet connection?

Edit : even when my look #7 (now become #2) finished, the total score still stuck in 210. I've fully close the app then reopen, i even already restart my phone but it still happened like this. What should i do, i really like the earnables 😭

You can send a ticket to Customer Care. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.  Explain what happened.and make screenshots.  In the meantime, keep playing.  And screenshotting your results.   Hope this helps.
    Thank you @kokokokonut, i'll try
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,484 Posts
    Looks like I won't reach the earnable dress and I'm in 20th place 🤣

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    does the fact that these pom poms aren’t a perfect pattern bother anyone else? 😅
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    This is the highest score I’ve gotten while in gold for honestly probably a few months. When i level down to silver i see more high scores but I’m constantly barely scraping 40 in gold so this surprised me. It’s getting tiring how set up it is. 

Anyways i enjoyed this look too so I’m glad it got a decent score 🏳️‍🌈

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I didnt expect that my looks would be this low after scoring 60 😭😭😭😭

• ellekatbellekatb Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited June 13
    I want the hand fan so bad 😭 had almost all dyes in the pallet on my next try too. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 6,158 Posts
    edited June 13
    My looks 5-12:

Looks definitely picked up! Hoping I stay in the top 9.. MUST have that unicorn horn and I will use my 5 saved extra tickets to get it if necessary.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

I don’t think my looks are not THAT bad... My votes are down again. Seriously enough! 😤
  • xAltFashionGirlxxAltFashionGirlx Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Look 1-8, I have been getting a lot of low votes lately and excited to get back into the 40+ (look 6 and 8 were created by my fiance) Love this theme as a non-binary lesbian! 
    Australian. Android player. On and off for years. Level 72
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 137 Posts

Ok, so I tried to solve my problem with the in game support but i don’t think they are doing it.

On thursday, I submitted my first ticket. It was supposed to have 2 free tickets available at that time. But it was not. My timer was counting. I immediately sent them a message. On friday they replied me saying that “they wish there was something that could be done in this case and tried every possible way but unfortunately they won’t be able to do anything”. I asked them why, because this issue already had happened to me once and they gave me my lost ticket back. This is the second time it happens. And I don’t even know why it happens, because they don’t say anything at all. 

My ticket on support is still open, but it’s sunday and the event will end before they solve my problem, I’m sure of it. So that means I lost one of my free tickets. 

Seriously, Glu. Don’t treat your loyal players like this and don’t say “thank you for being a loyal player” when you don’t care about your loyal players. 

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 1,539 Posts
    Looks 9-12. I’ve never done this well when in gold. Hoping I can get the top at least.

I play on iOS
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    I’m so in love with this look and happy it scored well ❤️ 
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    @KristaLenz Omg, you are too kind 🥺 tysm !!! 💖 Now that I am more familiar w/ your doll, I will look for you in the VB 😊 I've been loving all of the looks you've submitted thus far 🤩 I hope you score well too! 💜✨
    She/Her
    Android
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 639 Posts

highest 2 looks 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @BDelevingne_KKH I feel you but try to close this ticket and open another one. It happened to me last week and they gave me the tickets I lost.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,254 Posts

Doing well with my last few looks. Was scoring around 40 ish until I use the Mars Attacks dress with wings. 

IOS Player 
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 137 Posts
    viola said:
    @BDelevingne_KKH I feel you but try to close this ticket and open another one. It happened to me last week and they gave me the tickets I lost.
    I’ll try it, thanks! ♥️
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    I just spent 10 diamonds to open one box. Has this ever happened to anyone? I spent 5 diamonds and opened a box which I scored hair :-) and left the boxes. I just came back on and saw that I now only 2 instead 7. I just don't get it and it's extremely annoying to work for them just to be lost. Anyone I hope everyone is having a great day sorry for sounding like a debbie downer just ANNOYED
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    Riding the rollercoaster of one event good, the next bad, the next good, the next bad, etc. This event is good!

Been scoring really well, made it to the earnable dress with my 12th ticket! I am happy because the dress is so cute. Here are my looks 5-8. I started recycling the looks above on my 10th look.

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 624 Posts
    Been so busy doing reality TV shoes I almost forgot to post these beautiful looks 

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 788 Posts
    One more ticket to go 44 points away from the dress. They really need to lower the bar I mean Ive been really scoring high and I still might not get the last earnable, what can newer players aspire to…

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 51 / iOS
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 200 Posts
    Got the dress with my 12th ticket💫
    Android free player
    Not an English speaker
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Hi everyone, that pride fan in the giftbox or the diamond box, is it dyable? Can you dye it? And if you can, would anyone mind posting a pic of it? Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.