Yay! We got the same thing last year!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    was it like one time thing last year?
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    I agree we need compensation from GLU. Every sys entire first day goes into msging customer support to place us in correct tier. This is ridiculous. How can this bug have not been fixed yet. I wanted to buy tickets but then changed my mind because I dont wanna spend money on a game which doesn’t care about taking accountability. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2021
    was it like one time thing last year?
    I took a look at least years thread and yeah it was a one time thing. But Kim also gave us the cat outfit last year, so I hope we get another costume!  
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

Is anyone else’s videos not working? Everytime i try and watch videos for k stars it just comes up with a black screen with a white loading circle going round and round and it’s done it all day so i’ve missed out on my free kstars today… 

Is anyone else’s videos not working? Everytime i try and watch videos for k stars it just comes up with a black screen with a white loading circle going round and round and it’s done it all day so i’ve missed out on my free kstars today… 
    @scarley19999 yeah me too but it got fixed so hopefully it gets fixed for you too. 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    I love it 😍😍😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    It’s insulting that we’ve asked about compensation countless times and we’ve been completely ignored. Is the strategy to just wait it out and hope we shut up? @KalindaKing why aren’t you responding to us about this?
    Does anyone have a list of the boxes for Kim’s birthday? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @KalindaKing, it's honestly irritating, pathetic, and downright disgusting that we're getting updates about some random useless quests, but we're not getting a SINGLE response about acknowledgement or compensation for the glitches. Can you explain why you are not responding? Is this the way this management is choosing to run things around here now? If this is how Glu decides to operate, I'm sorry to say, but I do not wish the company well anymore. This company truly deserves to go bankrupt and shut down for good because I don't tolerate theft and cheating, from anyone. 

Can you at least respond and say that you won't be taking any responsibility and that you'll keep scamming us? I'm so over this at this point. It's tiring to see many people waste their breath in vain and you awfully ignoring them. Disgusting. Just disgusting. I wish Glu the absolute worst. I don't like wishing anyone ill, but honestly, that's really what some people need in order to humble down and treat other people and their time/money with RESPECT. It's sad and disappointing that this is a lost concept to you now. Glu and everyone in it should really be ashamed of themselves. 
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Anyone’s game crashing at the load screen or just me? 😭😭
    Platform: iOS
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Mine too @lulula
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Man, if customer support is getting you down- let me tell you a story!  So I started to play another game because KKH has been so annoying. It’s owned by Glu’s parent company EA. It’s a social SIMulation game. They have daily tasks, so I spent a ton of my hard saved green cash currency for an item (like stars but harder to get) and I didn’t get the daily task rewarded. I sent screenshots to support and I’ve had 4-5 different customer support people respond back with copied and pasted responses asking for screenshots that I already sent. I wonder if they use the same customer service company 🧐
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I’m just bored by everything that has happened over the last month and by playing other games you just realise how badly us players are being treated. It’s still a very fun game but the fun gets taken away when stuff like these past things happen. It takes so little for the company to make everyone happy just by compensating and apologising.

I just got 150 energy JUST FOR PLAYING, take notes glu, the same game that gave everyone 300 energy and 300 currency for a 1-2h of the game being down. It said: ”Thank you for playing (game) and for your continued support. Enjoy this gift of energy!”… it’s that easy, it really is.

Edit: It’s the small stuff that makes or brakes it
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @keke0388 mine is working again this morning, good thing i didn’t have a ticket to submit or I would’ve been very upset. Hope yours is working now! 
    Platform: iOS
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    alvaas said:
    I’m just bored by everything that has happened over the last month and by playing other games you just realise how badly us players are being treated. It’s still a very fun game but the fun gets taken away when stuff like these past things happen. It takes so little for the company to make everyone happy just by compensating and apologising.

I just got 150 energy JUST FOR PLAYING, take notes glu, the same game that gave everyone 300 energy and 300 currency for a 1-2h of the game being down. ”Thank you for playing (game) and for your continued support. Enjoy this gift of energy!”… it’s that easy, it really is.
    I agree, I play another game on FB and people couldn't log in it for an hour into the game last week, they notified everyone about the crash on their FB page immediately after the issue came to their notice, and as soon as the game was up every player got 150 energy and 50 diamonds ( kstars equivalent). 

It is really not that hard to give us compensation for the glitches happening in the game. 
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    You'd think a company would have enough shame as to not let any of its customers be so disgusted and furious with them...
    Money hungry pigs. Sums them up the best. The more people pay, the less they'll care. It also just baffles me how some players pay for this game yet also have the energy to complain about it. That's just hypocritical. Nothing against paying players, but when we pay despite knowing the shortcomings, we also lose the right to complain about whatever we're paying for. And that's what they're cashing out on. Many people here complain but they also spent a hefty amount. So there's no reason for Glu to care. That's just my opinion. And I apologize if this offends anyone. X
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    You know Glu’s customer service is awful when I’ve gotten so used to it that I was legitimately surprised when I contacted a company about a wrong order (I’d ordered a phone case to the wrong address, completely my fault) and they responded immediately asking for my info so they could send a new one to the proper address for no charge. Like, I worked in CS for YEARS, yet somehow playing this game for ~a year has made me forget how companies who actually value their customers treat them.
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts

Yes! Mines been doing this for the past week and I’ve missed out on stars all of those days apart from say 1 or 2 random videos that come up. Most of my videos are circles loading and then sometimes I click watch video and nothing happens 🤦🏽‍♀️
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited October 2021
    That would be nice @StellaKKH!!!! 50 diamonds 20 tickets and 10 dyes of each color!!! 
  • theunrealtapetheunrealtape Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    My squad box has looked like this everyday for the past 2 weeks….I know I’m a long time player, so I understand that a lot of what I see in other people’s boxes I already have…but this is just not cool. So depressing
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Xabbey said:

Yes! Mines been doing this for the past week and I’ve missed out on stars all of those days apart from say 1 or 2 random videos that come up. Most of my videos are circles loading and then sometimes I click watch video and nothing happens 🤦🏽‍♀️
    Glad i’m not the only one, so frustrating tho i’m missing out on kstars than i neeeeed😤
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    My squad box has looked like this everyday for the past 2 weeks….I know I’m a long time player, so I understand that a lot of what I see in other people’s boxes I already have…but this is just not cool. So depressing
    I don’t have all the items and mine still looks like this everyday with the exception of maybe one item. 
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    The squad boxes are so underwhelming these days I usually just save them all until the weekend to use the extra energy for the weekend event and if I actually get something out of a box then it’s a bonus. 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    ariellep said:
    The squad boxes are so underwhelming these days I usually just save them all until the weekend to use the extra energy for the weekend event and if I actually get something out of a box then it’s a bonus. 
    Smart!