🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    None of my videos have been working… for kstars, reduced energy time or for SYS unlocks … for at least a week now
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Happy birthday @KkhAngelica and @kaydencekkh! I hope you're both having a lovely day so far! 🥳💕

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

@AnyaArcher tysm!! 💜💜💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Faithdains34Faithdains34 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Nikolai and Natalia are your new potential love interests, so you'll be able to date them!
    What? I want to date Raul 🥲 
    I just finished the Hearts of Ice thing and Nicolai is gone.. I didn't get to date him or anything and I really wanted toooo and he's not in my contacts 🙁
    Julia_KKH said:
    Nikolai and Natalia are your new potential love interests, so you'll be able to date them!
    We want to date Cassio and Raul! 😩

I finished the Hearts of ice event but Nicolai is like gone🙁  I wanted to date him haha but I didn't get a chance, I figured he would be in my contacts but he's not
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Happy birthday Angelica! 
    Happy birthday Kaydence!
    Hope you both enjoy your day!
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    @LexiKKH tysm 💜💜💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I finished the Hearts of ice event but Nicolai is like gone🙁  I wanted to date him haha but I didn't get a chance, I figured he would be in my contacts but he's not
    We are going to be able to date him once the 5 week storyline is finished. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    emmmtee said:
    None of my videos have been working… for kstars, reduced energy time or for SYS unlocks … for at least a week now
    This was happening to me too, but then my videos for unlocks randomly appeared at the start of this event! Hopefully you get yours back soon. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Are we just going to get k stars for 12 days of Kristmas?
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:
    Are we just going to get k stars for 12 days of Kristmas?
    and dyes lol 🥲
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but 12 days of Kristmas has been disappointing this year imo. I miss getting cute items like the sparkly ornament or the cute lil mug of hot chocolate. Getting 5 or 6 stars is nice I guess but cheap lol and Glu knows we're all tired of dye. I hope Glu makes up for it next week, but it sucks so far tbh. 
    Agree! Ive got a mug with Santas face at my first day of Christmas gifts and was soooo looking forward to get more cute items or even outfits… But yeah… Really hope that next week we will get some diamonds or a relly nice clothing item 
    Friendly reminder that we are going to have a VIP weekend event this week where you have to spend kstars to get items 🤍 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited December 2021
    If anyone have the 12 days of Kristmas screenshot from today, can you tag me? I wanted to read it but clicked away too fast lol
    Candyy said:
    If anyone have the 12 days of Kristmas screenshot from today, can you tag me? I wanted to read it but clicked away too fast lol
    As far as I know we didn’t get a call today. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited December 2021
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Isn't next weekend VIP? shouldn't we have had double kstar offers this weekend?
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    On Christmas do we get double kstars if we buy kstar packs? 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    jwawawa said:
    Isn't next weekend VIP? shouldn't we have had double kstar offers this weekend?
    The last double star offers we had was on the same weekend as VIP so they might do the same this time but they've been inconsistent with it recently so no way of really knowing when exactly 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    emmmtee said:
    The last time my video worked was on black friday. I only earned 149 stars in a month without videos and i never have offers too. This is sooo unfair especially when we have something to purchase every freaking week
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    What about double kstars if we buy kstar packs during the Christmas event? Does anyone know? 
  • lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    new day, new glitch

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    @justanna
    Hi, I personally wouldn’t buy from the Kloset because in June & November every year the Kloset prices are 50% off (or a little bit more).

I think spinning kollection or opening Christmas GBs would be better, though if you don’t want to wait for the deals & don’t mind spending extra now then go for it.:)
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    new day, new glitch

It might just be that you can't wear those shoes with that outfit, I had the same issue.
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    @justanna
    Hi, I personally wouldn’t buy from the Kloset because in June & November every year the Kloset prices are 50% off (or a little bit more).

I think spinning kollection or opening Christmas GBs would be better, though if you don’t want to wait for the deals & don’t mind spending extra now then go for it.:)
    Thanks a lot!🧡
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.