🗳️ 🔱 SYS - 2/3/22 - Goddess Of Love Event 🔱 ❤️🗳️

Comments

• Bvtterflies_baddiesBvtterflies_baddies Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Um soo this isn’t about this sys but do u guys remember tht. K-pop sys and like one of the prizes was the heart symbol hand well I know I had it in my closet and when I checked to use it for this sys it was gone has anybody had this problem before and what could I do  here is proof : I really wanted to use for this sys 😭🤧
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited February 2022
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Love this dress, also got this cute headpiece in the boxes. Love the scepter, the hair is pretty but idk if it suits my doll.

• RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

I’m sorry if I’m being negative but I can’t hold it in anymore, 
    F*CK THIS 
    I’ve opened over 15 boxes in the past few months just to get sh*tty stuff and I’m so tired of this. I was so excited to open Those kpop db boxes and even saved up for it just to get nothing! It just makes me so f*cking angry at this point. 
    Again I’m so sorry if I spread negativity. I normally try to be positive but it’s been a long day and this made me even more frustrated . 
    Tears are welling up in my eyes as I’m writing this lmfao. 
    you‘re f*cking right about this. this f*ucking sh*t isn‘t worth it! opened many boxes and get only f*ucking dyes. the hell
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    3 out of 4 isn't bad 😍 Update got all 4 😍
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I really wanted the butterfly head piece and light blue dress from "side prizes" but I ended with the entire new outfit 😆 Plus the orangey sundress. Spent all of my 50 diamonds, got tons of new dyes (including wine red! Yay!), but I guess not a bad chase all in all. 
    I didnt screenshot any palettes cause I was in the mist of a chase 🙈
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts

I was definitely lucky but I don’t find it fair that not all items are included in the palette for such a precious currency…
  • kkh_miakkh_mia Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Got pretty lucky with the DB, got the dress, hair & headpiece.🤩
    But not the case with the new collection😩 this game does NOT want me to have the bundle😭 bye to all my k stars lol
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Um soo this isn’t about this sys but do u guys remember tht. K-pop sys and like one of the prizes was the heart symbol hand well I know I had it in my closet and when I checked to use it for this sys it was gone has anybody had this problem before and what could I do  here is proof : I really wanted to use for this sys 😭🤧
     Contact customer service, so sorry for your 🥺💕
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

Actually had a pretty good palette this time and got two good items, not mad about that 🤷‍♀️
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Got this also 💙
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Ofc what I wanted wasn’t in my pallet lol, but I’m happy with the tickets

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    Nikaraf said:

I’m sorry if I’m being negative but I can’t hold it in anymore, 
    F*CK THIS 
    I’ve opened over 15 boxes in the past few months just to get sh*tty stuff and I’m so tired of this. I was so excited to open Those kpop db boxes and even saved up for it just to get nothing! It just makes me so f*cking angry at this point. 
    Again I’m so sorry if I spread negativity. I normally try to be positive but it’s been a long day and this made me even more frustrated . 
    Tears are welling up in my eyes as I’m writing this lmfao. 
    you‘re f*cking right about this. this f*ucking sh*t isn‘t worth it! opened many boxes and get only f*ucking dyes. the hell
    Agree 100%!! I am kinda happy because I dumped my two months’ worth of diamonds (45) and got 3/4 new items, an old handheld and one ticket instead of just an outfit plus handheld that I could have bought in the VB with the current prices (still reeling from that realization!🤔).

BUT! I also got purple dye, green dye, red dye and wine red dye. I have effectively wasted 20diamonds, really, and it takes weeks to save this up. And NO PALETTE had all four items. I’m a little bit in a £#&k it all mood today so not too depressed about it but when I think about it, it’s really unfair 😢
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:

Finally getting some better scores!🥰
    Your looks are stunning 😍 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Chqrlotte said:

Finally getting some better scores!🥰
    Your looks are stunning 😍 
    thank you so much💞🥺 it means a lot!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Had a good chase. Scepter was the last box I opened. Don't really care for the dress I got but there are good items on the boxes this week

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited February 2022
    So i had an increased chance of getting dyes after obtaining the tickets and just realised, give me my diamonds back. 💀
    @KalindaKing this glitch needs to be fixed pls

I have a feeling cs will refuse but it’s not my fault… it’s not my responsibility as a player to check for glitches before I do anything, it’s down to the creators of the game. 💀
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    so the diamond boxes have the items up until Midnight Magic sys 06/20 and then it jumps to Yacht Party 05/21 and they added both earnables (the boat throw ring not visible cause i have it) and then the top 2 prizes from gold (hair and over shoulder jumper) so ig that's how they will be adding the items from the current sys system? i dont understand why were getting the yacht party items now (maybe similar theme or tb is gonna happen) 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Already not liking my chances at getting the last earnable. Could we just have regular SYS with the heart system and the tier system can just go away? I don't want to dress 2 dolls for events. 
    Platform: Android

• thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Why did I stay in gold 🥲
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    is this you @robertavyy  ? if it is ur doll looks gorgeous 😻
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

thanks🤡
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts

That’s different 
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    first 2 looks 💖 honestly I thought they were gonna do better, hopefully my scores pick up 🥺

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Milokkh said:

There is literally a male doll in my SYS group! @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    we’re in the same group!! your doll is gorgeous, good luck 💕💕