🎆✨KK:H v12.9 Update - Spring Forward!🎆✨

1111214161734

Comments

  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 665 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen the only way is to finish them to never get them back but I wouldn't spend thousands of kstars that I work so much for or even pay for from time to time just to get clothes I would never use 😵‍💫
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 301 Posts
    Are Willow and Maya’s outfits temporary in the closet or will they stay there forever? Bc I’m definitely interested but I wanna wait til VIP 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 890 Posts
    elle_baby said:
    Are Willow and Maya’s outfits temporary in the closet or will they stay there forever? Bc I’m definitely interested but I wanna wait til VIP 
    They should just be for this weekend!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,099 Posts
    @pizzagurlyum I just wish they’d rotate better so we actually get to see all of them. Dream scenario if we could pick our own, or even if we could swap one out for our own choice. I think this week, I’ve got a kollection I had two weeks ago and it’s like I didn’t want it then, I don’t want it now. There’s no way I’d spend to get it out of the rotation.
    I play on iOS
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,348 Posts
    @pizzagurlyum it’s so frustrating. I’ve been tracking my kollection for nearly a year and I’ve had so many repeat that I don’t want. There’s a couple of kollection that I’ve been wanting that haven’t come up at all in that period of time, it’s ridiculous. 
    SAME, I’ve been waiting for Beautiful Eden for well over a year now (I officially started tracking a bit before last Valentine’s day but I was definitely keeping an eye out before) and yet I get the same ugly-ass Roberto Cavalli kollections every other week
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Weren't we supposed to get 3 old storyline outfits this week?
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 4,701 Posts
    I thought we were supposed to get looks that are based on the theme and the Maya and Willow looks don't really say "Romantic picnic" to me.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #nomorecashgrabs
    #bringbackwinered
    #fixthewine

  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 548 Posts
    @KalindaKing we are gonna get third throwback outfit for this week? Or for the next week its gonna be three? Plus what happens if we don't have k-stars, are this looks for one last time? Or its gonna be something like kollections? Thanks.
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 668 Posts
    I cannot install the update. Is it a common issue? Android…
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Weren't we supposed to get 3 old storyline outfits this week?
    They are added to the closet? New Willow look and Myas outfit 
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts

    I knew I recognized this dress from somewhere, I thought I was going crazy looking for it. It’s inspired by what kendall wore. 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Weren't we supposed to get 3 old storyline outfits this week?
    They are added to the closet? New Willow look and Myas outfit 
    Okay that makes 2 of them. We were supposed to get three of them.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    I’m wondering if the storyline outfits won’t go “live” until the SYS event starts or maybe tomorrow when the professional event starts. 🤔
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    kkhkarmen said:
    I’m wondering if the storyline outfits won’t go “live” until the SYS event starts or maybe tomorrow when the professional event starts. 🤔
    Maya and Willow's outfits were added  to the closet if that's what you mean
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    kkhkarmen said:
    I’m wondering if the storyline outfits won’t go “live” until the SYS event starts or maybe tomorrow when the professional event starts. 🤔
    Maya and Willow's outfits were added  to the closet if that's what you mean
    Idk. I’m finding it hard to believe those two outfits are counting towards the three b/c they don’t fit the spring themes whatsoever. But I suppose that is relative. If those two count then my theory still stands that it’s possible we won’t see the last outfit until one of the events starts. Who really knows with Glu? For all we know the posting of Maya’s and  Willow’s outfits “early” was a glitch.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    kkhkarmen said:
    Nikaraf said:
    kkhkarmen said:
    I’m wondering if the storyline outfits won’t go “live” until the SYS event starts or maybe tomorrow when the professional event starts. 🤔
    Maya and Willow's outfits were added  to the closet if that's what you mean
    Idk. I’m finding it hard to believe those two outfits are counting towards the three b/c they don’t fit the spring themes whatsoever. But I suppose that is relative. If those two count then my theory still stands that it’s possible we won’t see the last outfit until one of the events starts. Who really knows with Glu? For all we know the posting of Maya’s and  Willow’s outfits “early” was a glitch.
    Where there somewhere written that it’s 3 outfits? Because I’ve got idea it can be anything between 1 to 3 demanding on the week
  • nyanilynyanily Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Does anyone know where to put in the referral code? I referred a friend and I’m not sure if it worked.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator The Land of PurpleModerators 28,735 Posts
    justanna said:
    I cannot install the update. Is it a common issue? Android…
    Are you still having problems?  Try toggling airplane on and off, or sign out then back into Google..  let me know if it’s still an issue.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Nikaraf said:
    Weren't we supposed to get 3 old storyline outfits this week?
    They are added to the closet? New Willow look and Myas outfit 
    Okay that makes 2 of them. We were supposed to get three of them.
    I think that's the third one 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 4,701 Posts
    @KaylaRodriguez22 There aren't 3 looks in the closet. @KalindaKing Can we get clarity about TB storyline outfits? I saw that they're supposed to be based on the weekend theme and there's supposed to be 3. The Maya and Willow looks don't fit the theme and they're only 2. 
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #nomorecashgrabs
    #bringbackwinered
    #fixthewine

  • KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    edited February 2022
     DelphineGarnier said:
    @KaylaRodriguez22 There aren't 3 looks in the closet. @KalindaKing Can we get clarity about TB storyline outfits? I saw that they're supposed to be based on the weekend theme and there's supposed to be 3. The Maya and Willow looks don't fit the theme and they're only 2. 
    Oh ok. Thanks
    I thought that Willow's outfit was the usual outfit wich we already have in the closet and not this one
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Damn…
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Dress to impress? Aren’t some of these items available in the closet all year round? 🤔
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 818 Posts
    edited February 2022
    edit: nevermind lol
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,268 Posts
    Finally was able to get this hair and top and I love it 😭😍
    IOS player 💜 
    🇨🇴🇨🇷🇺🇸
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,268 Posts
    They took mayas outfit out of the kloset 😭 I was going to get the hair and top but now I can’t 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    🇨🇴🇨🇷🇺🇸
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,031 Posts

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.