She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • Options
    peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Options
    carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    i tried to quote what someone said but it kept glitching out and putting my message in the box. I'm just typing this and hoping it'll stop because the quote keeps reappearing each time i reload the page
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    i’m currently doing the perfumery storyline and i know that i’ve seen people keep the perfume, do i have to pay 25 kstars to be able to recieve the handheld at the end or will i get it at the end no matter what i pick?
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    i’m currently doing the perfumery storyline and i know that i’ve seen people keep the perfume, do i have to pay 25 kstars to be able to recieve the handheld at the end or will i get it at the end no matter what i pick?
    You have to pay 
  • Options
    AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Nikaraf said:

Found the inspo for this dress.
    Just realized that @AnyaArcher posted the inspo for this before 🥲 I don’t know how I forgot about it. 
    Haha no worries, Lisa looks amazing in it! 😍

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• Options
    AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I think this month has gone really well!

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• Options
    Ghada98Ghada98 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    So I just opened the game and it directed me to safari for an ad😳
    im not even a free player, I make purchases from time to time

I was about to make a purchase last week but it declined because I didn't add enough money to the card for it including the fees and stuff, so I gave up I don’t wanna spend more than that.

But the bank still keeps trying to make that purchase!!!! It’s been a week and they’re still sending me messages that I have insufficient balance🙂 OKAY I GET IT JUST STOP TRYING

The prices in the game got higher, I think it’s just where I live since the government applied 10% VAT earlier this year. Plus the card takes a 5% fee on purchases made in foreign currencies. If it's 9.99$, the game displays 10.99$ for me, and with the fees I pay 11.54$.

I don’t think I’m gonna make any more purchases.

• Options
    PandaMandaPandaManda Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Got everything I wanted 😊
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    My game is very hard/slow working today, like it was never before. Is someone ekse experiencing this? 
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Started an 8 hour gig last night thinking my game would notify me when my energy refills but it never did and i completely forgot. This morning i woke up, opened my game and then got the notification that i only had "ten minutes left" but the gig was already over and i lost my streak. Yes, it was a bad idea of me to start a gig at night but I stay up late at night all the time, i thought I'd remember or my notifs would remind me but they never did🙃
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Julliette said:
    My game is very hard/slow working today, like it was never before. Is someone ekse experiencing this? 
    Same. It started yesterday 😭
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

I had never seen more than 3 stars in daily boxes. ( Opened another to see if there were more stars 😅 )
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @quietoffi And that's exactly why Glu needs to listen to players...and also stop rigging votes.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Ghada98 Sorry you're seeing ads even though you've spent money on the game. Feel free to send me your ID (copy and paste) in a private message so we can check.

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @quietoffi I often get my boyfriend or my brother to pick the boxes for me and when I don't get what I want from them, they always ask me why I keep playing if the odds of me getting what I want its not even 1 in 8 when most of the times the item is not even in the palette at all 🥺🥺 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    geenellys said:
    @quietoffi I often get my boyfriend or my brother to pick the boxes for me and when I don't get what I want from them, they always ask me why I keep playing if the odds of me getting what I want its not even 1 in 8 when most of the times the item is not even in the palette at all 🥺🥺 
    Yeah, my friend was really surprised that for the 5 diamond DBs, you can't just open all the 8 boxes (40 diamonds total cost) and get all the 4 items advertised as being in there. Instead, you're limited to 3 tries per palette and most palettes don't even have all the items advertised. So the odds are nowhere near 1:8. Not even close. That's what a fresh pair of eyes would consider "fair". I told her I chased DBs once and chased event GBs twice and usually never do so. 
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
  • Options
    D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts

Rewards💖✨SYS
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    geenellys said:
    My boyfriend calls me a gambler for playing this game lol, it kind of is like gambling but with your stars/diamonds
  • Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Does anyone happen to have screenshots of the TB items from the March sale 👀

edit: turns out I took some nvm 😅
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Has anyone tried to convince a friend to play the game so that you can get a referral bonus? It's a little embarrassing, here is a little of how it went for me. LOL I was showing the game to one of my colleagues who does graphic design in our company, and I thought she would appreciate the design/fashions. But I felt I had to explain how unfair some of the odds and set-ups are, otherwise it's just not credible on my part and I wanted to warn her. Ended up feeling embarrassed because I kept saying: "but the designs are so nice it's worth the abuse!"

Me: So the nicest clothes are TS prizes and in DB boxes. Explain how SYSs work. 
    Friend: Wait, you can only win the top TS prizes if you buy tickets? And scores are random and predetermined? But at least you can earn the non competitive last item prizes if your looks are on point?
    Me: Well no, you often don't reach the last earnable prize even if you play religiously every 6 hours and submit appropriate looks. Or you get no prizes at all, just dyes. For 3-4 days of playing. 
    Friend: ...so you submit looks every 6 hours and still don't even reach the non competitive last prize? And looks that are identical get different scores? 
    Me: ..well...yes. 

Me: Explain and show DBs. 
    Friend: Ok, wow, so you have to purchase these diamonds, no way to earn them. But at least you can get something if you really love it? 
    Me: Well no, often the item you want is not even in the palette, it's really random and you can just end up with dyes even if you spend $40. 
    Friend:... what? Why do you play this? 

Friend: So you can make your doll look like anything you want, so it's really fun to design it and make it look like yourself in real life? 
    Me: Well, not quite. There are only two dark blonde hair colors and one is only available in bronze boxes (need to play religiously for over 2 years to finally get it based on odds of bronze boxes) and in November gift boxes where your chance is 1/60 to get it. 
    Friend: Oh.... I was wondering why your hair was so blonde in the game. You can't make it look like yourself even by purchasing something? You have to play for years and get lucky to get your own hair color? 
    Me: ..well... yes. 

Anyway, I wanted to be honest and it was funny hearing myself outloud justifying how unfair this game often feels to the player. 

Edited to add that my friend did not want to play the game. Said it sounds too frustrating. 

Lol I had a very similar experience with my younger sister. She said that she doesn’t want to get hooked up on a game that requires so much effort and it’s not certain to get what u want 😅
  • Options
    TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    @quietoffi your description is too accurate  😂
    I was lucky that I could convince my little sister to play with me, other than that ... I had no luck either
    luckily the referral gifts are very nice, +5energy for reaching D list, +10stars for reaching C, 5diamonds for B and 12 diamonds for A (if I remember you and your referral gets all of these, other than the 12diamonds)  ....  if you can convince them to play regularly 😂
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • Options
    stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Not sure where to ask this but what items are in the throwback boxes?
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited March 2022
    stepht500 said:
    @stepht500 I tried to attach the thread to this post but it says it will appear after it’s approved 😅. To make things easier just type “Throwback Items” into the search bar here on the forum and it should be the second thing that matches!
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited March 2022
    shankkh said:
    stepht500 said:

@stepht500 Here you go!
    Is all that stuff in the weekly TB box like the GS lips?

(had to get rid of the link in your original post it as my post wasn’t being approved) @shankkh
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    LexKKH said:
    shankkh said:
    stepht500 said:

@stepht500 Here you go!
    Is all that stuff in the weekly TB box like the GS lips?

(had to get rid of the link in your original post it as my post wasn’t being approved) @shankkh
    I think everything except for the ones that say above some clothing items “added to black and gold boxes” are in the TB box. I hope that is accurate but after going through it all that’s what I am understanding from it! @LexKKH

Edit: I’m not sure now that I reread the description 😭
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    y’all I wish there were more piercings available!! I started playing too late to get the septum ring (which I really want since I have one irl) and especially with the popularity of double nose piercings with a chain recently and stuff like eyebrow/cheek piercings I would absolutely love to see more available in-game
    this!! i have a septum irl as well and i want one for my doll sooo bad! i didn’t get the opportunity for the pop up shop but i wish they would have some in the game!! 
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player.