Options

🎆 KK:H Update v12.10 - The Perfect Model 🎆

Comments

• Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I’m super curious about the TB boxes too, that reference thread has a lot of great stuff and I’ll start finishing the weekly TB quest if it’s accurate!

@LindaVB sorry to tag you, would you mind confirming that everything in your reference thread should have a chance of showing up in the TB boxes from the weekly professional quests?
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Have spoilers for this update been posted? I can't find them 🥲
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Have spoilers for this update been posted? I can't find them 🥲
    Yes they are on page 5 of this thread 💕
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Alredy suffering just to think about the Retro Cyborg sys. The outfit is either cyborg or retro.
    Its like who decides things takes zero consideration about what's avaliable in game and the limitations to create looks for two themes in one like this. 
    I guess I'll just ignore the retro part. 
  • Options
    CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Alredy suffering just to think about the Retro Cyborg sys. The outfit is either cyborg or retro.
    Its like who decides things takes zero consideration about what's avaliable in game and the limitations to create looks for two themes in one like this. 
    When I think of retro cyborg I think of things like Barbarella, Tron and Blade Runner. Maybe sci-if outfits with big 60s or 80s hair? It’s definitely going to be difficult using the items we have available and I expect most people will ignore the retro part like you said
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I always hate the themes that don't consider what people actually have. We don't really have clothes that are specifically neon either so I don't know why that theme is a good idea. 
    Edit: I also saw the call for Retro Cyborg for some weird reason mentions using boots in yellow or green. What does that color scheme have to do with anything? I feel like they're just trying to get me to use the emerald green dye I hate, so I won't. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Hi dolls! 
    I'm the only one who haven't got any fans for shopping with Kim?🤔

I didn't either, I thought my game was broken but good to know I am not the only one...
    albanian ios player ♡
  • Options
    BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I also didn’t got any fans…(maybe this time no one is getting fans for shopping with Kim)
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • Options
    KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I also didn’t got any fans…(maybe this time no one is getting fans for shopping with Kim)
    Me too 
  • Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Me neither. And just to say that the pop-up shop is exceptionally not on point and ugly this time around imo…
  • Options
    Carianthe said:
    When I think of retro cyborg I think of things like Barbarella, Tron and Blade Runner. Maybe sci-if outfits with big 60s or 80s hair? It’s definitely going to be difficult using the items we have available and I expect most people will ignore the retro part like you said
    Even Kim's call ignored the retro part 🥲😂
  • Options
    brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    I’m unsure where else to put this but I’ve had a horrible experience with Customer Support recently. When I was submitting an extra for the cherry blossom sys the game took 80 k stars from a look I submitted. This was for no reason at all as I owned everything in my look, almost all of the outfit besides facial features were non kloset items. As you can see in my look:

One of my friends pointed out that the hair my duet partner was wearing could have been the reason this glitch happened as the hair colour costs 80 k stars. I’ve had that hair colour for almost 2 years now- For even more evidence I’ve worn it for the Spring Break SYS and Heroes & Villains SYS as well as many more.

I apologise for this being really long but if support isn’t going to listen to me constantly trying to get my 80 k stars back which would be very valuable to me then I’m gonna post about this problem here. I think I’ve seen other people talk about when they’ve submitted looks with items they own and k stars were taken away from them. This is not okay- it was my birthday on the Monday as well which doesn’t add on much but it was infuriating to talk to somebody just to get my k stars back and they wouldn’t listen. I do also have evidence of my k star amount before and after submitting the look so I’m just getting more annoyed by the fact that I’m getting ignored. 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• Options
    UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    This is literally horrible @brenhin this update has been so glitchy and annoying to go through, from the minute it dropped. I hope Kalinda can help
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Options
    carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    have we gotten the newsletter for this update yet?
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    carramen_ said:
    have we gotten the newsletter for this update yet?
    The news letter only comes at the beginning of every month.
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    brenhin said:
    I’m unsure where else to put this but I’ve had a horrible experience with Customer Support recently. When I was submitting an extra for the cherry blossom sys the game took 80 k stars from a look I submitted. This was for no reason at all as I owned everything in my look, almost all of the outfit besides facial features were non kloset items. As you can see in my look:

One of my friends pointed out that the hair my duet partner was wearing could have been the reason this glitch happened as the hair colour costs 80 k stars. I’ve had that hair colour for almost 2 years now- For even more evidence I’ve worn it for the Spring Break SYS and Heroes & Villains SYS as well as many more.

I apologise for this being really long but if support isn’t going to listen to me constantly trying to get my 80 k stars back which would be very valuable to me then I’m gonna post about this problem here. I think I’ve seen other people talk about when they’ve submitted looks with items they own and k stars were taken away from them. This is not okay- it was my birthday on the Monday as well which doesn’t add on much but it was infuriating to talk to somebody just to get my k stars back and they wouldn’t listen. I do also have evidence of my k star amount before and after submitting the look so I’m just getting more annoyed by the fact that I’m getting ignored. 
    @brenhin if you have evidence via screenshots I think customer service will be able to help you. They were able to help me but it took over a week. Took forever to get an initial response and then their later responses to me were also delayed. I hope waiting it out will have some good results for you 🤗🤞
  • Options
    brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    Reina12 said:

@brenhin if you have evidence via screenshots I think customer service will be able to help you. They were able to help me but it took over a week. Took forever to get an initial response and then their later responses to me were also delayed. I hope waiting it out will have some good results for you 🤗🤞
    I have been sending evidence that I own all the items I was wearing and my k star amount before the glitch happened. They keep saying that they won’t give me my k stars back. I’ll keep trying and I’ve even messaged Kalinda in hopes that might work as well.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• Options
    alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    I hope they bring back the ghost storyline outfit so we can get the blue skin colour again 🤞🏽
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    brenhin said:
    Reina12 said:

I have been sending evidence that I own all the items I was wearing and my k star amount before the glitch happened. They keep saying that they won’t give me my k stars back. I’ll keep trying and I’ve even messaged Kalinda in hopes that might work as well.
    kokokokonut definitely said something on my behalf as well, so I'm not sure if that helped my case as well! I'm glad you posted on the forum. 
  • Options
    balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    wait so at the beginning of the update it appeared they fixed the “glitch” with Maya Wu’s top and I was able to use a handheld while wearing it but the other day I noticed they “unfixed” it because if I try to use a handheld it automatically defaults back to a regular white shirt 😕
  • Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    Aia is pretty😍
    I want her outfit so badddd

This has to be the storyline outfit!! I want it 💙
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I think we will get in in pieces each week like Czarina's outfit in December.
    iOS
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2022
    @AliBryant If we have to have a whole month of similar themes, I hope so. And now that I remember the Ice Queen, I'm still annoyed they gave a us a bag they hid in the image and not the fan they placed where it was easily visible. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    alvaas said:
    I hope they bring back the ghost storyline outfit so we can get the blue skin colour again 🤞🏽
    That'll awesome !! Also the green skin color from Halloween update, though I don't remember if that came with a storyline outfit or not
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    alvaas said:
    That'll awesome !! Also the green skin color from Halloween update, though I don't remember if that came with a storyline outfit or not
    The green skin color is a part of a kollection @RazzyMayou
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    alvaas said:
    Green skin colour could be won from Kollection