Options

Character Names

Comments

• Options
    NyssaNyssa Registered Users 32 Posts
    I changed my character again. I think I'll stick with this one. Sapphire Cruise. See my new avatar for what she looks like.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Man, this game is slippy: I just said "hi" to Abthetankengine and collected the gold xp. When I looked back at her again, she was called Daniellerdgs(sp?). Wacky stuff. Half the time, Daniellerdgs seems to appear opposite you, LeyshlaGisel. It's all very squashed together.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Nyssa wrote: »
    I changed my character again. I think I'll stick with this one. Sapphire Cruise. See my new avatar for what she looks like.

You look mahvelous! It's good to change things up sometimes!

I'm gonna be on the forum and KKH too much today. We'll all be cabin-crazy soon; 24" of snow and counting, with 24 hours of the storm left to go! Incredible! We made a deal with a plow guy to keep coming by occasionally (house in the woods, looooong driveway!), and you can just barely tell he's been here. The snow is SO heavy, so fast.

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes Nyssa, your charachter looks great. I am always changing clothes, I just wish there was more purple. IRL I live in a purple world. We built a house so I could have purple and turquoise throughout. lol.

Luz, so glad to see you here. We're still in the thick of the storm, and I am just waiting to let my dog out this morning, Cameras will be rolling as he gallops through the snow. I don't think we hit 24 yet, but we were over 18 at about 3 when I got up to make sure power was on.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Luz, so glad to see you here. QUOTE

I was thinking of you too, Kokokokonut! We just checked in with our family on both ends of LI, and all around New England. Everyone's happy so far. Isn't the internet age fantastic! (Yeah, now i sound old!)

Of course YOU have a dog, koko! Please tell me he has a striped polo doggy shirt! Or if not, get him one! When the snow stops.

• Options
    Tami wrote: »

Actually, I think the name Frank, or better yet, Frankie, is a cool name lol. I love it when people have names that aren't usually given to a person of their gender ^^

Nailed it! To me, you'll always be Frank.

• Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    You look mahvelous! It's good to change things up sometimes!

I'm gonna be on the forum and KKH too much today. We'll all be cabin-crazy soon; 24" of snow and counting, with 24 hours of the storm left to go! Incredible! We made a deal with a plow guy to keep coming by occasionally (house in the woods, looooong driveway!), and you can just barely tell he's been here. The snow is SO heavy, so fast.
    Wow !! Winter here is dull and dry and I'm
    down with the flu :( don't even feel like playing since I'm not getting good gigs, just regular Simon ones
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    Sassi wrote: »
    Wow !! Winter here is dull and dry and I'm
    down with the flu :( don't even feel like playing since I'm not getting good gigs, just regular Simon ones

I'm sorry you're sick! Fluids, lots of fluids! Do you have popsicles?

And no snow ever, that's a bummer. Too much snow can be overwhelming, but I need to see some every year. What's the temperature like in winter in Islamabad?

• Options
    Islamabad is beautiful- and has amazing weather. We have all four seasons and winters are pretty cold. But no snow, not really. There's a hill town about an hours drive from Islamabad that does have snow, tho, as well as other areas of Pakistan..

• Options
    Islamabad is beautiful- and has amazing weather. We have all four seasons and winters are pretty cold. But no snow, not really. There's a hill town about an hours drive from Islamabad that does have snow, tho, as well as other areas of Pakistan..

Once my friend sent me a postcard with scenes from the Lahore region while he was there, and I could swear there was a picture of an outdoor ski lift. That was surprising! I'm basically clueless about the East. My coworkers happen to be largely Indian (many of them in biotechnology), but I rarely hear about Pakistan. I wouldn't have expected four seasons. I think I'll google Islamabad later on.

• Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I'm sooo glad I'm not the only one snowed in! And I will say this is my last year in my twenties. Hopefully you lovely ladies have some great advice for turning thirty!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    I'm sooo glad I'm not the only one snowed in! And I will say this is my last year in my twenties. Hopefully you lovely ladies have some great advice for turning thirty!

I wish I did have actual advice for you! I can tell you what happened to me, though.

My experience has been that my thirties are a time of greater self-confidence, more self-fulfillment. When I was younger, I was flaky and insecure: did I have enough friends? The right friends? Did I look okay? Was my major the right one? My job? My boyfriend? I was kinda a mess.

Now, I realize that the last few years have been much stronger ones. I find my projects at work much more satisfying; my husband is easy-going and hilarious; my kids are a wacky good time. I even have a peaceful house in the woods, with farms nearby! It was fun to be twenty and feel like a hot little thing sometimes, but I'm becoming a better me now. I have more faith in myself, more peace.

Hopefully you haven't been as scattered and clueless as I was before, but regardless, I bet your thirties will bring you many of the good things in life.

• Options
    NyssaNyssa Registered Users 32 Posts
    I wish there was more purple too.
  • Options

More purple would be great, and also more green.

Sorry that we've totally hijacked your thread, Nyssa! I guess we've turned it into the hang-out spot for Snownado 2015!

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    You totally should-- and the one in RI had a TON of celebrities this year! Shatner, Merle from Walking Dead, a million others! We had to miss it but I was bummed. They're such fun! In NH they randomly had Arya Stark's water dancing teacher giving fencing lessons. (From game of thrones. Anyone remember that curly-haired dude who died to save her? Him. He was nice in person.) I love the graphic novel authors section-- everyone sells their gorgeous full color books for a pittance there and everyone wants to talk with fans. We also like getting funky characatures of the girls drawn, and you meet wookies. You really should go to one soon!

Sassi, are Comicons a thing near you? I can't imagine. Maybe when you're in Texas again one day...

I didnt find them interesting. As much as I love Merle, I wanted Norman Reedus. Lol
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Ooohh Syrio Forel! That's so cool. I'm not much of a shatner fan tho lol.
    No Comiccons here, it's a bummer.

• Options
    I wish I did have actual advice for you! I can tell you what happened to me, though.

My experience has been that my thirties are a time of greater self-confidence, more self-fulfillment. When I was younger, I was flaky and insecure: did I have enough friends? The right friends? Did I look okay? Was my major the right one? My job? My boyfriend? I was kinda a mess.
    That actually is pretty great advice! :)
    Now, I realize that the last few years have been much stronger ones. I find my projects at work much more satisfying; my husband is easy-going and hilarious; my kids are a wacky good time. I even have a peaceful house in the woods, with farms nearby! It was fun to be twenty and feel like a hot little thing sometimes, but I'm becoming a better me now. I have more faith in myself, more peace.

Hopefully you haven't been as scattered and clueless as I was before, but regardless, I bet your thirties will bring you many of the good things in life.
    You should, lol. You'd be pleasantly surprised, I'm sure :)

• Options
    I didnt find them interesting. As much as I love Merle, I wanted Norman Reedus. Lol

Norman Reedus is mighty fine. But if he went to a Con, how many hours would you have to wait in line to get near him??? You'd need to pack for a sleep-over. I'm guessing you'd do that in a heartbeat, Reedus gal!

• Options
    I dig Ian Somerhalder. Heard they were at SDCC last year I guess. Also the guys from The Originals. Now that'd be awesome.

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »

Darling. Turning 30 is in fact. You're still young, but you know stuff now. Just ask Kim. (I think Kourt was born 35.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I dig Ian Somerhalder. Heard they were at SDCC last year I guess. Also the guys from The Originals. Now that'd be awesome.

Sounds like you have some traveling to do! I'm sure this year's SDCC will be lousy with hot guys, too.

• Options
    Sounds like you have some traveling to do! I'm sure this year's SDCC will be lousy with hot guys, too.

Haha I hope so. Keeping my fingers crossed

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Norman Reedus is mighty fine. But if he went to a Con, how many hours would you have to wait in line to get near him??? You'd need to pack for a sleep-over. I'm guessing you'd do that in a heartbeat, Reedus gal!

Yes I would! He's a sweet heart and he'll stay until the whole line is gone. I've already went to see him once. Which was awesome but people beat me to him when he started taking pictures and signing autographs.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    JamEaterJamEater Registered Users 2 Posts
    My charather name is Dianne Rosepeer actually I don't know what does it mean(lol) but I think it look nice and unique
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    JamEater wrote: »
    My charather name is Dianne Rosepeer actually I don't know what does it mean(lol) but I think it look nice and unique

Welcome :)
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts

Me too... a gorgeous deep violet sparkler!!
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Loving all these names on here :D They all sound so glamorous but I wouldn't expect anything less from all the wonderful starlets on here :3

My character is called Samurai due to my nickname :3 Plus where I play Stardom: The A List where my character is called Sami and my Stardom: Hollywood game I called my starlet Gia, I wanted a different name for my lady in KKH :3 But of course kept the trademark short hair & strong cheek bones xD

Looking forward to seeing all the other names shared on here :)
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I have to agree with the ones who mentioned more purple items! My life is all purple everything :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    But of course kept the trademark short hair & strong cheek bones xD

I've always loved your forum avatar! It all works-- the razor sharp cheekbones, the pizza, the headphone ears. Great graphic design! Did you draw it yourself?

• Options
    JamEater wrote: »

Is Rosepeer an actual name, or did you create it? I've never heard that before. Pretty cool.