Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I had an 8 hour date, a couple of 2 hour dates, and a lot of 1 hour gigs. So, I don't know how many. It depends on duration. I love the hair style, but there are only so many places you can wear a whispy tiara like that. Good luck, How many hearts have you done so far?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MagaleMagale Registered Users 29 Posts
    Ok, so I'll keep dating left and right then haha! Where do you see how many hearts you've got so far?

11aia2w.png

Oh, and about the hair... this hair is so cute I could die! But I'm crazy about hair so I change it ALL the time! I wish I could buy them all
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Yes, that looks like a glitch on the screen. I remember it happened to me, I didn't care, I just clicked away. But yeah, I insult Willow, throw drinks, and do bad things with one of my games. She is always losing fans, and that dark cloud with thunder hangs over her head a lot. I usually dress her in black, with butt kicker boots in case Willow is around. lol. Seriously hate those tweets of hers.

News bulletin: Finally plunked down 75 stars for the Paris dog. He is sooooooo adorable. He stretches to try and sniff you. Of course, now I have 12 KStars left on that game. So you know where I'll be......off making more. But seriously, if you love pets, the french one is so nice. I can sit and just watch him trying to sniff closer. Must be trained not to drool on the dress. He is worth every star.

Oh no. Now my other Android has him. That game is down to 4 Stars. lol. Ok, where are those google play gift cards I got? Be back in a bit. Lol

I started doing Quick Thoughts but it never has any surveys available. I found another app directly related to Google Play that you take surveys on and don't have to wait to get 10$ to cash it in. It automatically loads to your Play account dollar by dollar which is kinda cool. I just started doing it, you gave me the idea. Hey why not add free money into my acct so I can buy K Stars. SWEET. Evey lil bit helps! Especially since I just bought gift cards but haven't spent them yet. Waiting for a sale so I can get more bang for my buck. I mean now that I'm an E Lister again, I have plenty of time. Wasn't going to do the comeback but then said why not!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    Magale wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed some of the "clickable" items seem to be gone? For example, the bottles at Miraggio, The Brew and Panino are missing and I guess other stuff too. Maybe it's only happening to people playing on Facebook but anyways it seems weird.

On another note, I was wondering how many dates does it take to get 400 hearts (for this week's event)? Has any of you guys finished this quest?

I finished within 4 hours. Did all my dates at Oak using the vintage wine bottle option. Spent about 5 grand total. So if you have cash saved up quickest way to do it. Now that I got the exclusive tiara. I just go on 1 hr dates that only use energy do earn some extra K Stars :)

• Options
    Ok, so I'll keep dating left and right then haha! Where do you see how many hearts you've got so far?

11aia2w.png

Oh, and about the hair... this hair is so cute I could die! But I'm crazy about hair so I change it ALL the time! I wish I could buy them all

It should be right with the list of your goals in the achievement section ;) mine was.

• Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    It should be right with the list of your goals in the achievement section ;) mine was.

Thanks Breen!!!
  • Options
    Keep checking that meter on the right, It should start to fill up as you do your dates. Hair is great.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I started doing Quick Thoughts but it never has any surveys available. I found another app directly related to Google Play that you take surveys on and don't have to wait to get 10$ to cash it in. It automatically loads to your Play account dollar by dollar which is kinda cool. I just started doing it, you gave me the idea. Hey why not add free money into my acct so I can buy K Stars. SWEET. Evey lil bit helps! Especially since I just bought gift cards but haven't spent them yet. Waiting for a sale so I can get more bang for my buck. I mean now that I'm an E Lister again, I have plenty of time. Wasn't going to do the comeback but then said why not!

what thing is that? I love the idea of not waiting for 10$. I'm on two androids, with 2 google place accounts.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, this is kinda random i think... where did this girl get that color hair?

34i5izl.png
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Oh that's just Kelly Osborne. She's looked like that for awhile now.

image.jpg1_zpshaje3e8y.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    tamara_sdtamara_sd Registered Users 57 Posts
    I wondered that, too! I'm seeing silver/grey/white showing up on NPC and I like it.
    Although I am sure it comes with creepy matching eyebrows, but that's what glasses are for ;-)
    Ok, this is kinda random i think... where did this girl get that color hair?

34i5izl.png
    Game Center: + (tamara) +
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    totally random... but why do a lot of the jeans, bathing suits, etc... make the girl dolls look like they have baIIs? it's very disconcerting! :/
  • Options
    Argh! I have SO many inappropriate answers to your comment, but am probably perilously close to being banned already! Ugh. Will leave this one alone.

You're killing me, Wish!

• Options
    Step away from that thought Doll. I think we stepped in it enough for 24 hours. So, nice day if it don't snow, huh?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    totally random... but why do a lot of the jeans, bathing suits, etc... make the girl dolls look like they have baIIs? it's very disconcerting! :/
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Argh! I have SO many inappropriate answers to your comment, but am probably perilously close to being banned already! Ugh. Will leave this one alone.

You're killing me, Wish!
    I leave off reading this forum to earn my living and return to find posts such as these. You all must be a wee bit cray-cray IRL, eh? ROTFLMAO
  • Options
    Ermm . Haven't read this thread lately except the last few comments. I felt like I walked into a room and everyone just stopped talking and looked at me. So yeah... I really like that light purple silvery hair and dark purple too. A lot actually. I just bought some dark purple hair dye but I haven't done it yet...

• Options
    what thing is that? I love the idea of not waiting for 10$. I'm on two androids, with 2 google place accounts.

I guess I never answered you about that app that adds it right to your Play account. Its just called Rewards. Google Rewards. The app icon is green with three white lines on it. I'm up to 6$ on Quick Thoughts though.

• Options
    Step away from that thought Doll. I think we stepped in it enough for 24 hours. So, nice day if it don't snow, huh?

Don't worry, Koko! I'm a changed woman! Done the 12 step program for forum deviants and everything. My new coping mechanism is to point out that Old Me WOULD HAVE said something, but not to actually say anything. What a relief, right?

• Options
    Don't worry, Koko! I'm a changed woman! Done the 12 step program for forum deviants and everything. My new coping mechanism is to point out that Old Me WOULD HAVE said something, but not to actually say anything. What a relief, right?

Shizzle!!!

Did I miss something good in here again?

I always miss the good schtuff dadnammit!!!! :D
  • Options
    RubyD wrote: »
    I leave off reading this forum to earn my living and return to find posts such as these. You all must be a wee bit cray-cray IRL, eh? ROTFLMAO

You know what it really is, RubyD? I just never attained emotional maturity much beyond that of a fifth-grader! And my husband's the same way, so our poor daughters are in trouble. We find the same horrible stuff funny, and we're so childish. We met at an art show, which seems encouraging, and we even had our first date at the Boston Museum of Fine Arts. There was an exhibit of Art Deco items and old Bugati cars. What potential! But then we went back to my apartment, ordered chicken wings and began watching South Park, Adult Swim on Cartoon Network, Spinal Tap and Beavis & Butthead. We even had way too much fun watching and mocking the old 'girls gone wild' infomercials. He ended up staying all weekend, and we've never looked back. My poor kids.

• Options
    Shizzle!!!

Did I miss something good in here again?

I always miss the good schtuff dadnammit!!!! :D

Wish, you ARE the good stuff, silly!

• Options
    I just keep loving you more... me & my hubby are total hooligans & we laugh our butts off constantly at the most ridiculous stuff, warped sense of humor.... oh heII yes!! ;)
  • Options
    Ermm . Haven't read this thread lately except the last few comments. I felt like I walked into a room and everyone just stopped talking and looked at me. So yeah... I really like that light purple silvery hair and dark purple too. A lot actually. I just bought some dark purple hair dye but I haven't done it yet...

Go all the way Breen.... Mohawk it like Kelly O!!!
  • Options
    I just keep loving you more... me & my hubby are total hooligans & we laugh our butts off constantly at the most ridiculous stuff, warped sense of humor.... oh heII yes!! ;)

Ha my life.

• Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Lucky kids, you mean, Luz; lucky not to have stick-in-the-mud parents, lol. Loved the new bag you showed off in another thread.
    And Wish, so glad you've stayed on board to share your quirky humour with us. :)
  • Options
    You know what it really is, RubyD? I just never attained emotional maturity much beyond that of a fifth-grader! And my husband's the same way, so our poor daughters are in trouble. We find the same horrible stuff funny, and we're so childish. We met at an art show, which seems encouraging, and we even had our first date at the Boston Museum of Fine Arts. There was an exhibit of Art Deco items and old Bugati cars. What potential! But then we went back to my apartment, ordered chicken wings and began watching South Park, Adult Swim on Cartoon Network, Spinal Tap and Beavis & Butthead. We even had way too much fun watching and mocking the old 'girls gone wild' infomercials. He ended up staying all weekend, and we've never looked back. My poor kids.

You sound like a fun couple. I loved my apartment life. We just got married and found a lovely garden apartment complex. Our building was just redone, there had been a fire 4 years earler, so.....every freakin thing new. No body's butt in my tub till mine. That building of 12 apartments was like a college dorm. Except with young married couples. Really fun times. And the cops were only called twice in 2 years. Both because of my parties. lol. I think my brain thinks I'm perpetually 20. And 20 was a fun year!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Guys... GUYS... did you catch this tweet by Ray? Am I crazy or is this in reference to Kylie's relationship with that older guy? This game is really keeping up with the Kardashians, huh?

2637ria.png

I wonder why I had to lose 2 couple points because of that... not fair.
  • Options
    Guys... GUYS... did you catch this tweet by Ray? Am I crazy or is this in reference to Kylie's relationship with that older guy? This game is really keeping up with the Kardashians, huh?

2637ria.png

I wonder why I had to lose 2 couple points because of that... not fair.

I moved up a spot in the couple's list when that got tweeted!!

• Options
    Darn. I should start reading his tweets. lol I don't think we should speculate about her and Tyga. TMZ was awful. When she was flying private with him throughout Europe. TMZ said it was because there were no age laws in the Mile High Club. Oh, I just gossiped about it. Darn me. Bad Koko. Bad.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Darn. I should start reading his tweets. lol I don't think we should speculate about her and Tyga. TMZ was awful. When she was flying private with him throughout Europe. TMZ said it was because there were no age laws in the Mile High Club. Oh, I just gossiped about it. Darn me. Bad Koko. Bad.

Haha my mother in law is obsessed with buying those silly celebrity gossip magazines (Us Weekly, Star, etc)... especially if the Kardashian Jenner clan is on the front. I won't shell out the 6$ for one but I sure do love reading them and see what silly things they come up with about them!