Options

I lost everything

13Next

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Definitely let us know what happens. I hope you're able to get your game back.
  • Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    Please keep us updated. We will all ply you with gifts.
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Please keep us updated. We will all ply you with gifts.

I was thinking that! I'm really keeping faith here that you do get your game back, but if anything, we can all try to pitch in and gift you some things, Sassi girl. :)

If it's possible!
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Guys I restarted. Wasn't able to get it back. :(
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    Sassi wrote: »

Awh, man. Sorry to hear that. I saw your character on my contacts earlier while I was gifting a few peeps, and it was a new character. Would you like me to try and send you some stuff? :o
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Oh no... I'm so sorry :( I can't go on my iPod for a while, but when I do, I'll gift you some items immediately >.<
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »

</3 that's so wrong! :''''''(
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh Sassi, I'm so so sorry. This is not what we wanted to hear.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Oh Sassi, I'm so sad for you!!! (Just went to look in my game, and I see you with that first uncustomized female set of looks, too. You're finally gone... But you still have the Navy blue star, which is interesting.)

I am very glad that you're saying restarted, and not quit! I'll just say that I really have had fun playing my 'Luz' game, even after playing pretty far into my 'Stellan' game. And before all of that, my lgordon19 game had started out female, looking like Luz does now, and I even reached level 25 playing as her: when I decided to customize a male instead, I gave up all of the things I'd earned as exclusives with a female character. It gave me a moment's pause--like Jedibull, female lgordon19 used to run around with vamp fangs sometimes, and I loved those Halloween costume thigh-high boots-- but I was still very happy with Stellan. I hope you'll be able to relax and enjoy playing through again too, especially feeling all of the good will from your many GC friends! I think that KKH is such a well-made game that it's still good as a repeat.

Did anyone tell you if the iCloud backup failed, or give you any sense of what went wrong, or did they just say that they couldn't help you? Of course, if it's just obnoxious to go into it, please don't...

I'm so sorry, Sassi! I can't say it enough! And I'm just stunned-- the process had seemed so user-friendly to me until this ordeal! I still believe that we gave you the right set of steps, and was reassured that Alkoholiks used the same steps to delete and recover his game, but I certainly won't be so casual in recommending it in the future!

Edit: I just sent you a few test things. I'm a little weirded out that you're still showing that Navy blue star, and not the black star of an E-lister. I'd hate to be throwing money down a hole. I also wanted to make sure you didn't want us to wait for any reason. But I'm poised to do more, any second you say that you received the gifts and are ready for more...actually, I'm going to sleep now! But tomorrow!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    that really stinks. all that work. you can add JediBull if you want. i can help with gifts.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    that really stinks. all that work. you can add JediBull if you want. i can help with gifts.

Thanks!! Added you.

And thanks all of you, esp Luz.

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Hey, sorry it took 5 days to add you. I finally got back on last night :/ From looking at the Just wondering thread, I see that you haven't been getting gifts from others. I just sent 5 test hoodies to you. Let me know if you receive them later today :3
  • Options
    Sassi, you came off my friends list in both Gc and my game. So add me back, i'll do the same.

Eta: ok you came back in my game, but you are still blue star status. None description look, no rank or level. Sigh. Probably need to get the changes to 'take'. So I took you out again, please take me out. We will try again Wednesday. Don't worry. I feel good about Wednesday. Now, please remove me again. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Tami wrote: »
    Hey, sorry it took 5 days to add you. I finally got back on last night :/ From looking at the Just wondering thread, I see that you haven't been getting gifts from others. I just sent 5 test hoodies to you. Let me know if you receive them later today :3

Nothing, Tami. :( no gifts

• Options
    Sassi, you came off my friends list in both Gc and my game. So add me back, i'll do the same.

Eta: ok you came back in my game, but you are still blue star status. None description look, no rank or level. Sigh. Probably need to get the changes to 'take'. So I took you out again, please take me out. We will try again Wednesday. Don't worry. I feel good about Wednesday. Now, please remove me again. :(

Lol okay sure

• Options
    AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    So sorry love. :( I tried adding you again from gc. I'll send you a few items too :)
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Sassi I added you but you're still a blue star #600 something like koko had mentioned. I'm going to try to send you a gift, lmk if you receive it!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Thanks guys. Still not receiving gifts

• Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Sassi I added you but you're still a blue star #600 something like koko had mentioned. I'm going to try to send you a gift, lmk if you receive it!

When I saw Sassi last night...you had no ranking number. you were just a solid star. So if Eselletea saw you with a number that's an improvement. Was she a new connection or was she a friend before?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    She's a new friend, it still says 0 fans though, with a blue star.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    this makes no sense. Sassi, do me a favor. It might do no good, and we're not going to stop trying to help here but in the meantime will you fill out a customer care ticket explain that you had to restart your game and you removed and added GC friends who have also removed you and re-added you and we still can't make a connection. That will put you in queue for the help but hopefully we will solve it first.

End let's go and Google around for Gc help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    maybe it has something to do with her old save and the cloud backup. still waiting for blue star Sassi to disappear in my game.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    I did notice quite a few times that she still had the blue star but her fans would diminish.