Options

How many times have you been married?

Jacks032/Jacks032/ Registered Users 42 Posts
How many times have you been married? I'm on my second divorce right now. I always feel so free once I get a divorce & don't have someone following me around wherever I go...but then I get lonely.

Lol, anywho, what's the record so far for number of times you guys have tied the knot?
:cool: Add me in Game Center, I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood!
My username is Jacks0322
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Been married and divorced three times with the same guy, here's one of our wedding photo's 2j4q90o.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I've only been married once but he's an npc character, and I'd rather be married to a GC friend who is climbing the ranks like me. ;) yes, I'm a total snob lol!

So, I'm thinking I might max out with him then divorce. I go back and forth with this since he always says really nice things to me.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I been married three times! :)
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    I been married three times! :)

Ditto!! :D

My current husband is super hot, but we're maxed... considering dumping him lol.
  • Options
    Wish wrote: »
    Ditto!! :D

My current husband is super hot, but we're maxed... considering dumping him lol.

Lol, you're definitely worse than me. I'm sticking to mine until Cassio shows up on my doorstep.
  • Options
    Been married and divorced three times with the same guy, here's one of our wedding photo's 2j4q90o.jpg

This dress though. Never seen it. :eek:
  • Options
    This dress though. Never seen it. :eek:

No doubt!?

It's a replica of Kim's for sure.
  • Options
    michelleboremichellebore Registered Users 31 Posts
    where did you get the dress 😍
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It was available when the Wedding update first came out. Then Kim's Kamp made them remove the dress, and I know people were really steamed about it.

Queen Cookie, do you remember what they did when they removed the dress from your wardrobe? Did you get your KStars back? Did they give you a new dress? I wasn't affected by it, other than I had wanted that dress if the game ever made me get married. And they did eventually, but I ended up doing the Duck Dress. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Married a total of three times two Npcs, and my current husband is a Gc friend.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    I'm faithfull, only got married once 😄
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    Jacks032/Jacks032/ Registered Users 42 Posts
    Lol, looks like the record is 3 so far! I've dated 2 A listers so far...but I think the next time around I might date someone less famous than I am.....just so I can check out their apartment by LAX lol.
    :cool: Add me in Game Center, I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood!
    My username is Jacks0322
  • Options
    Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    I've been married twice on my Android game. My first marriage was to Dirk, and we were married for a few months. I divorced him about a month ago.. I was just too focused on work to be bothered going on a date, and i think I missed like 2 dates and he called threatening divorce. I didn't feel he was worth the 10 kstars (that I work HARD to get), so I called his bluff and said "See ya!". I'm now married to an A lister, who at least brings something to the table (his Calabasas house, lol). In my iOS game, I have been married once, to a GC friend. He's hot and he's in the top 10. We've been going strong for about a week, but if things go south, I have my eye on another GC friend. :p
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I'm on my second marriage but have gone thru a dozen boyfriends... I liked being single and not being pestered to be taken out. My virtual husband nags me more than I nag my real hubs.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    It was available when the Wedding update first came out. Then Kim's Kamp made them remove the dress, and I know people were really steamed about it.

Queen Cookie, do you remember what they did when they removed the dress from your wardrobe? Did you get your KStars back? Did they give you a new dress? I wasn't affected by it, other than I had wanted that dress if the game ever made me get married. And they did eventually, but I ended up doing the Duck Dress. lol.

Yeah they replaced it with the Kate Middleton wedding dress and now I have two of the same dresses
    Sophie
  • Options
    SettazSettaz Registered Users 24 Posts
    3 times, but I can't get married anymore. So, it probably would've been more by now.
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    I'm still with the girl Kim set me up with right at the start of the game. I did have a brief fling with a model though ;)
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Yeah they replaced it with the Kate Middleton wedding dress and now I have two of the same dresses

Ah I didn't realise there was a different dress before what was it like?

I've been married twice, my latest husband is much hotter, better hair and darker skin and doesn't seem as clingy as the last one!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Ah I didn't realise there was a different dress before what was it like?

I've been married twice, my latest husband is much hotter, better hair and darker skin and doesn't seem as clingy as the last one!

I'm guessing it's the one she posted on the first page. It's gorgeous!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    My dude has been married once, to a GC friend. He usually is blond, but went brunette for the wedding. I don't know if she hated his new hair, or if she was annoyed by his constant 'strongman' posing all around their European honeymoon, but the wife broke it off with him shortly after they got home... Sometimes he drunk-dials her, and it's super awkward!

The Big Day. Why can't the couple stand closer together? It would be more romantic.
    image.jpg1_zpspcvnj7pk.jpg

Maybe it's cute now, but he did this in EVERY SINGLE honeymoon pic.
    image.jpg2_zpss9bnawk4.jpg

So Stellan's been married once, and Luz avoids having "the talk" with her current girlfriend by faking seizures.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
    I have been married and divorced twice... LOL... And now I have $ saving up with out spending it on someone who doesn't contribute. :)
  • Options
    alehidalgo05alehidalgo05 Registered Users 1 Posts
    i just been married once.. and already getting divorce.. please im new in this game can you help me?
  • Options
    i just been married once.. and already getting divorce.. please im new in this game can you help me?

sure... what do you need to know? :)
  • Options
    Sadly had to get a divorce because my husband vanished from GC and in game which is sxcks BUT, I found me a Clark Kent! Though I will immediately say yes if he proposes! Which'll be my 4th husband. :o

photo.jpg
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm on my 1st Hubby on Koko my ipad, married forever. My Samsung Tablet - Kat has been married One time Google+ pal, about a month. And Z, my little tramp smartphone is currently on marriage #3. A vegas pick up and married in a drunken stupor. I think it was performed by an Elvis impersonator, but I'll have to wait for the pictures to develop. 1st marriage was an NPC, 2nd- her twin sister fiasco (she married Kat so they could be together in all her houses. But she got therapy and it's fine now.) and finally the cutie from the Strip in Vegas. I can't post the honey moon pics, family forum and all. :)

But LeyshlaG, you should get the Liz Taylor award when you marry your 8th, you'll have surpassed her. She was married 8 times to 7 men. We can throw an intimate reception in Calabas, with the paps at the gate, and Ryan there with the headlines. Oh, I know. If you marry for your 8th time, they should bring back the copy of Kims gown for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    imagejpg1_zpsbb05a1b4.jpg

My beautiful second wedding :D
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options

He is beautiful! I'm guessing he's a GC friend? If only they let us take a picture while we're all prettied up. What a wedding picture it is when your other half is wearing something else. :p

My mom doesn't approve of my new boyfriend. Must be the glasses, but I like a guy in glasses so bleh, mother. :o
  • Options
    Sadly had to get a divorce because my husband vanished from GC and in game which is sxcks BUT, I found me a Clark Kent! Though I will immediately say yes if he proposes! Which'll be my 4th husband. :o

photo.jpg

Well Done!!!
  • Options
    imagejpg1_zpsbb05a1b4.jpg

Gorgeous Doll Couple!!!
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    my second character is married to my first. i'm not sure if that's gay or narcissism or both but i just wanted to be able to gift myself things. i've lost count how many times i've been married and divorced on my original character but i can't get married anymore. i'm not sure if it's glitched or if i'm still married to someone lol
    no i don't have any chill