DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    #TBT Kim and Willow Pape with matching bags...lol

IMG_20150409_134811_zpsyjvfirui.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Kmbaby3 wrote: »
    I like everything this time. I hope it's as easy or close to last weekends event. I just hope it's not a k star event, I haven't had enough time to save up and I think my husband might kill me if i keep spending so much on the game.

Don't think it's a K-star event because they usually are VIP events aren't they? I'm guessing that it'll be a gig event that adds an ALT storyline.

I like all the clothes this time too. Very excited!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I just watched "Ultrasuede" recently. It was a bomb, the skeezy guy made the whole documentary about himself, instead of Halston (it got terrible reviews.) But there was a great interview with Mr Talley in it. He read that 'filmmaker' for not doing his homework and was so knowledgeable about fashion.

I really like the prizes for this event. I hope I can win them all.
  • Options
    mibaumibau Registered Users 11 Posts
    Please, oh please, dont be VIP i really dont have any money to put on this freaking game anymore...
    But that outfit (both genders) is just perfect 😍😍
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    That look will be better on us than on André lol.

Of course if we can complete the event, probably won't be a party event, just hope we don't need more than 400 event points to complete!

Haha it sure will. The whole package is cool this time, wonder what will be in the boxes.

Just a relief it's not a VIP Event so soon, I'm guessing jobs involving André this time.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I agree with the sentiments here, I am hoping that it is not a VIP event because, I just don't have the funds, to purchase any Kstars, at the moment.

But as others have said, it is less likely to be one since, it seems to continue the ALT storyline, with no sort of indicator to it being VIP related. So here is to hoping that it is gigs under 500 points!!:D:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Um, I just don't know what to say. I guess my doll's outfit will look more like Kim's does.

Screenshot_2015-04-09-12-11-19_zps47immkde.png

What happened to the pants? Will mine cost less? LOL Oh gosh I look fat.

Lj8Y7Vv.jpg

haha. this weekend's male offerings aren't my cup of tea but i'm looking forward to what's in the gift boxes. last weekends gift boxes were awesome!

congrats Lucy!
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I'm really bad at finishing 8 hour gigs, so just speaking selfishly I hope it isn't that. I either forget, or something RL comes up, or someone borrows my device and I don't want to interrupt their game time to take it back, so the 8 hour events lapse without being 5 stars. 5 stars for those takes two or three reloads of energy, it seems.

But y'know, I just remind myself that I'm gonna get out what I put in, and no one's forcing me to play so that takes some of the sting out of being the only one without the final prize. I love the boots and I usually get the first prize so that's good. :)
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Thanks Alkoholiks have some tea! Wish everyone lots of luck in their gift boxes hope you all get something awesome :)

PolkaDot I so hope it's parties!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Lol girl she ain't got her drawrs lol! She givin us vintage Lil Kim lol!
    Um, I just don't know what to say. I guess my doll's outfit will look more like Kim's does.

Screenshot_2015-04-09-12-11-19_zps47immkde.png

What happened to the pants? Will mine cost less? LOL Oh gosh I look fat.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    This outfit is to die for! I want to have it IRL.
    Please-please-please not a VIP Event! :(
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    That look will be better on us than on André lol.

Of course if we can complete the event, probably won't be a party event, just hope we don't need more than 400 event points to complete!

Ik it will, look much cooler on our guys. Because you all are awesome:)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Yes! That purse, and that onesie! Well if I get the purse I'm happy either way.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Sooo happy about this jacket! Love it, love it! I hate sunglasses, and wish I could see a teaser with my guy's eyes showing, but it's all good. The jacket, finally...

But it has me thinking crazy thoughts: should I switch the devices that my dolls are on, to have a better chance of finishing the event with him? But that'd be such a good way to accidentally lose both games. I used to move them around all the time, until other people had such bad luck with that kind of stuff. Now I'm way too scared to do it, and it's just one jacket. Oh well!

e80a14de-8cd0-4630-937e-913d243cf95e_zps3m6c9jzm.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Sooo happy about this jacket! Love it, love it! I hate sunglasses, and wish I could see a teaser with my guy's eyes showing, but it's all good. The jacket, finally...

But it has me thinking crazy thoughts: should I switch the devices that my dolls are on, to have a better chance of finishing the event with him? But that'd be such a good way to accidentally lose both games. I used to move them around all the time, until other people had such bad luck with that kind of stuff. Now I'm way too scared to do it, and it's just one jacket. Oh well!

Have some confidence Luz! You can do it, I know you can win those clothes:D

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    How exciting! I'm also hoping for another party weekend as we had a few gig weekends in a row. I loved the platform of the weekend event a couple of months ago... It was a partying weekend with some gigs we could do as well ($money$ penthouse livin' weekend).
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »

No. You don't want to do that. Oh, maybe you should. I don't know. He looks wonderful How do you like me in the outfit?

Hi Luz, You pop your thing in whenever you want, and I'll turn it on for you. lol. So...any predictions for what kind of weekend?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok. You know what. We have to turn on the Moony Signal. He'll see this up in the sky and come running for the event, I'm sure.

MoonySigna3l_zpshsif0oqh.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    He has to see it! I mean how could he miss it??

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    No. You don't want to do that. Oh, maybe you should. I don't know. He looks wonderful How do you like me in the outfit?

Hi Luz, You pop your thing in whenever you want, and I'll turn it on for you. lol. So...any predictions for what kind of weekend?

Oh, Koko, you have such a way with words! So many responses come to mind, all of them likely to get me banned.

I'm gonna be a coward and leave everybody in their original devices. Maybe someday I'll upgrade Stellan. But we keep having to buy big things lately: new breaks & calipers for the truck, a new furnace, root canals w /crowns. Such a financial bummer for me lately... Harder to justify stupid wastes of money lately.

I'll definitely pop my thing in at the first opportunity!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Oh hey, you know what I found to be an excellent place to party while you multitask? London. Seriously, I hit party forgetting where I was. What time was it? Was Liquor involved?
    Midorihat_zpsca26aa46.jpg

Anyway, you only get to invite 4 people, but I took an 8 hour party, and Just less than 4 turns of small talk with them and I was done. And the 8 hours gave me a chance to do a 3 hour gig at the same time. It was just fun, not as much work as Calabassas. 7 people is so much work.

Well, in prep for whatever the weekend is......I spent the afternoon popping in here, and making Italian food for the weekend. I made Tortevoli Parmesan in Vodka Sauce. (Combo tortellini and mini ravioli Baked with Parmesan and Mozzarella in Vodka sauce), and a side dish of meat***** in sauce with cheese. So I make it today, and it gets better when it sits overnight in the fridge. So they'll eat and I'll play.

So, did Moony see the MoonySignal yet?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh hey, you know what I found to be an excellent place to party while you multitask? London. Seriously, I hit party forgetting where I was. What time was it? Was Liquor involved?
    Midorihat_zpsca26aa46.jpg

Anyway, you only get to invite 4 people, but I took an 8 hour party, and Just less than 4 turns of small talk with them and I was done. And the 8 hours gave me a chance to do a 3 hour gig at the same time. It was just fun, not as much work as Calabassas. 7 people is so much work.

Well, in prep for whatever the weekend is......I spent the afternoon popping in here, and making Italian food for the weekend. I made Tortevoli Parmesan in Vodka Sauce. (Combo tortellini and mini ravioli Baked with Parmesan and Mozzarella in Vodka sauce), and a side dish of meat***** in sauce with cheese. So I make it today, and it gets better when it sits overnight in the fridge. So they'll eat and I'll play.

So, did Moony see the MoonySignal yet?

Oohh that sounds good!
    I like your dinner, I already planned out what this weekends food will be so I am all set! Baked chicken, with rice, and then some pasta. It should last:p.

Idk if Moony saw it yet..we may have to turn it up a notch..

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hello guys!

Passing here just to say goodbye and good luck to all of you at the event!

Enjoy yourselves!

7op4if7.gif?1

See you next week!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hello guys!

Enjoy yourselves!

7op4if7.gif?1

See you next week!

Aww we will miss you! see you next week buddy!

• Options
    Bye Vats. Have a good weekend.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Hello guys!

Enjoy yourselves!

See you next week!
    Bon voyage! Have fun.
  • Options
    deirdredeirdre Registered Users 29 Posts
    Wow, these are some of the prettiest event clothes I've seen in a while!
    GC: deirdre98
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I'm loving the clothes! Do you think we are going to need to be a certain level in order to participate? I'm only level 10 almost 11.
  • Options
    deirdredeirdre Registered Users 29 Posts
    I don't think theres ever been a certain level to participate in events, so you're probably good! :)
    GC: deirdre98
  • Options
    Sometimes, if an area or location wasn't open due to level...Calabassas comes to mind, then you can't go there, but I've never noticed level keeping anyone out of any weekend events......and will you look at the time.

Who's up to see what the details are? It's only another 30 minutes right?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary