Options

Weekend Event 4/10/2015 *Think Wonderful Happy Thoughts - It's Springtime

12346Next

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    1Hr6FJH.jpg
    97Fdy7q.jpg

Thankfully completed the event on both devices! Well if I couldn't, I swear I'd ... nevermind I got them anyway :D

Setting alarms every 50 minutes annoyed the heck out of my family! I thought that was enough but no! I had to be tapping all over the world for hours, at least 3! At least it was multi-tasking, but oh man sleep deprived much.

After hours of gruesome tapping I was at 396/400 with 5 hours left but then, that Simon suddenly won't call for gigs! I was like, hell no, not now!? You'd been calling fine for the last 10 gigs!! Went through my list of goals, decided maybe I had to complete the date in Panino. In the middle of the date I realised, Brew Palm?! Oh god... so I went through 2 useless dates wasting energies, and Simon called in the middle of my 2nd date. Simon! Don't goof off at such a critical time!

I probably tapped a week's worth in 3 hours, taking a break for the next few days. Maybe I should go learn how to edit pics like Koko! To combine both of them into 1 pic so I don't take up so much space.
    PM to add
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    So exhausted! I was busy all day on Saturday, so I couldn't get much done. I decided I was going to stop at the bag. But then I decided why not. Bad move! I'm so tired today from all the tapping.

image.jpg1_2.jpg
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I hope next week is a VIP event. I've been saving my kstars up and I have a long list of things I want to buy with them!