New update is here!

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Noooooooonaaaaaa, welcome back !!!

We miss you !!!!

Aw Vats, thank you!
    Although I may not be around much longer, that is until next week, when I get to an area with better internet.:p

Happy to see you too!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Noooooooooooooona! Welcome back. :)

Luz, go turn on Stellan, though that's usually my job lately. Apple P really likes him. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Aw Vats, thank you!
    Although I may not be around much longer, that is until next week, when I get to an area with better internet.:p

Happy to see you too!

Glad to hear it, at least you won't be left permanently!

The update for Android has not yet been released, I won't wait for it, is late now!

Closing activities for today !!!

Hugs Noona, enjoy the trip !!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thanks Koko! Happy to see you again:D

Yea not permanently Vats, and at least this way I can somewhat control my addiction:p
    I hope it gets released for you guys soon, no fun to be left out.
    Thanks I am really enjoying it, I hope you guys enjoy your week!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Very nice edit, Koko! It's romantic and all, but Stellan knows he's just a place-holder for Cassio.

Do you like that gold vest? I'm probably not gonna spend the Kstars. My style isn't really very flowery.

And I have to admit, I'm not wild about the two men's outfits that FrancescaHill posted a few posts above. More flowery stuff. Is that popular in Japan, or popular with Kardashians? Now I do feel a little better about buying the pricey suit from this weekend; I love it so much that I don't care about getting him anything else in a hurry.

And hey, why haven't you seen Tokyo? Apple P won't travel there until her sisters can, or something? Go look. It's pretty cute.

Edit: I do like your new look. Very Grecian-goddess/sexy toga party. I like that dark tunic with the rows of diamonds that's in that same post of Francesca's.

Luz, another thing I never thought I'd say, can you please put pants back on Stellan for me. He looks a little silly.

File%20Apr%2020%209%2028%2045%20PM_zpstximvnw7.jpeg

I'm going to change. I'm clashing with him. I think I'll put on the Love Guru Gown. Yeah that will work, but no more pictures till he puts on a real pair of pants and some shoes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Hopefully some more clothes will come soon, but I can't be mad because I love love love this dress. I want it irl. :D

image.jpg1_zpshkn469dg.jpg

Wow koko, that new dress and coat looks fierce!
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    Thank you. Lovely gifts from a friend. ;) You are really rocking that dress. I was iffy about it till I saw it on you. Very nice.

Oh no Luz, I misunderstood. I thought he looked great with the vest complimenting his tousled hair. But he's got to wear it now. We took the tags off.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Luz, another thing I never thought I'd say, can you please put pants back on Stellan for me. He looks a little silly.

File%20Apr%2020%209%2028%2045%20PM_zpstximvnw7.jpeg

I'm going to change. I'm clashing with him. I think I'll put on the Love Guru Gown. Yeah that will work, but no more pictures till he puts on a real pair of pants and some shoes.

<sigh> he thought that the lack of pants might be helpful. You know, no attention is bad attention and all.

And how can he possibly compete with Cassio? Well, Cassio didn't think to ditch his pants, right? Give Stellan credit for thinking outside the pants, at least.

<no, I just couldn't decide if he should be clowning around or serious when he thanked you, and you stumbled in at the wrong time.>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Thank you. Lovely gifts from a friend. ;) You are really rocking that dress. I was iffy about it till I saw it on you. Very nice.

Oh no Luz, I misunderstood. I thought he looked great with the vest complimenting his tousled hair. But he's got to wear it now. We took the tags off.

Thanks, love! I really appreciate it, and the association with you makes it perfect! He'll wear it while saying many, many deplorable things to Apple P. He looks forward to that.

You're so sweet to send it to me. Thanks again.

• Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    It's taking ages to update. I really hope it's worth the wait. From what I've seen here, I'm not to hopeful
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    aww, now that you explain it, you're right Cassio never took his pants off for me. He looked soooooo good in that suit you got him, He is a well dressed piece of eye candy. OMG, he's our very own LD.

And as far as the deplorable things do you ever wonder how many virtuous young women he meets and greets with that gutter talk he knows I like so.

Of course. Oh wow. He should go up on the red carpet in the vest and shorts, and screenshot the "You look perfect to begin the Snobbidy SnobSnob event in Brittania"
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ooohhh our very own LD :D!
    Nice, so is Apple P kinda-sort-of Kourtney?

If she is then can I be Khloe? She seems so cool. Or is that Luz? hhhmmm

• Options
    Sassi wrote: »
    It's taking ages to update. I really hope it's worth the wait. From what I've seen here, I'm not to hopeful

But just imagine if this is the update that brings us back into each others games. Still miss seeing you dressed up and active.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm kinda sad. The update seems to have made Jesse glitchy in my main game. He looks the same pretty much but he's missing his man jewelry, tattooed sleeve, and goatee and he's wearing a free hair. I don't like it, lol.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Aww Jesse looked cute with his goatee:(

My game keeps freezing. But it stayed open long enough for me to score a really cute dress:D

I hope it gets fixed

• Options
    And as far as the deplorable things do you ever wonder how many virtuous young women he meets and greets with that gutter talk he knows I like so.

Actually, I don't really have to wonder. It's 197 virtuous young women <well, maybe 6 of those are virtuous young men>. Sometimes I do feel bad about being so gross to people who may not be reading this forum and will just think he's randomly disgusting. But, ce la vie! I'm nothing if not charming and classy.

• Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I'm kinda sad. The update seems to have made Jesse glitchy in my main game. He looks the same pretty much but he's missing his man jewelry, tattooed sleeve, and goatee and he's wearing a free hair. I don't like it, lol.

Jesse, nooooo!

Hang in there, Eselle! I bet the changes are temporary. You know they always have little fixes pushed through right after an update!

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Why we don't have a garage in our last four homes???
  • Options
    EffydEffyd Banned Users 35 Posts
    The new long dress is A++
    I just wish they'd eventually add more hairstyles that aren't limited edition or Kstar
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    There's a bit of a glitch in Tokyo.

I was doing a photo shoot there and invited a friend. Every 15 min, the pose for picture together bubble came back. Made finishing the gig easier, but I don't think that's supposed to be happening. lol

I'm not sure if it was exactly 15 minutes or not, that's just how often I was checking back as I was low on energy and was trying to multitask, reading Twitter.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Where are the android update?! Seriously, I'm getting tired of waiting. It's 00:26am here in Brazil, and I need sleep, but I can't :(
  • Options
    missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    Same here :(
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I don't understand for the life of me why Glu does not release all platform updates at the same time.
    ¯\(°_o)/¯
    ticisss wrote: »
    Where are the android update?! Seriously, I'm getting tired of waiting. It's 00:26am here in Brazil, and I need sleep, but I can't :(
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    mindybunny wrote: »
    There's a bit of a glitch in Tokyo.

I was doing a photo shoot there and invited a friend. Every 15 min, the pose for picture together bubble came back. Made finishing the gig easier, but I don't think that's supposed to be happening. lol

I'm not sure if it was exactly 15 minutes or not, that's just how often I was checking back as I was low on energy and was trying to multitask, reading Twitter.

Oooh I like that glitch, I hope it stays a lil longer:p

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Jesse's goatee is missing in my game too and about 16 contacts are wearing basic white tee and black mini I guess this might be the people that are wearing update clothes because I can't see anyone wearing them and everyone wearing other stuff is fine. Oh and the guys are wearing basic green jumpers and shirts. PS bring it Stellan! :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Happy New Update Day you guys!
    Please tell me, what was the first new quest you got? Was it from Simon or Maria? And what came after that?
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    I haven't had much time to play so I got the update just about an hour ago.

Kate the first call I got was from Maria to go to her office where she gave me a gig in LA for Misty.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Le sigh, I forced closed the game earlier but it didn't update til just now on IOS
    3yoLYZ1.gif

And yes, Maria's call came first for me as well.

As for clothing, I do like that black/maroon Queen of Hearts like dress but I hate spending Kstars when it's not a special weekend. What level is that dress/coat? Lovely but cannot find it, though I am only Level 30
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Latest Celebrity NewsLatest Celebrity News Registered Users 1 Posts
    Guys go and update the game!

image_zpsdjwdq356.jpg

wooooohhhh...... thanks Francescahill
    [URL="http://www.miseeharris.com/articles/gossip/
    "]Latest Celebrity News[/URL]
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    Kate the first call I got was from Maria to go to her office where she gave me a gig in LA for Misty.

Thanks a lot for your reply!
    Seems like I'm getting quests finally... I don't know that for fact, but here's hoping . . .

Another thing: I think girls will get a new hairstyle on one of weekend events. The on one the banner is not currently available in the game.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook: