Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I'm afraid it is now. I won't be using it at work, though.

I have something that should be screenshat right this minute: I do a kickboxing cardio thingy in the morning, and it kicks my butt, and my face will be horrifying red for about an hour. I actually scare my baby if she's not expecting to see it. My shocking face-- worthy of being screenshat and shared as a new meme for terrorizing infants.

image.jpg1_zps7effrao2.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Ok, you and your family have to move next door, so I can babysit this little angel. What a look.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    So precious, Luz. Judging from his abject terror, you must look. . .lol!
  • Options
    Must look like Willow or something. That's a shocked baybay.

And, I'm hitting the supermarket. Used to do the weekend shopping on Friday, but, I have to be back for the teaser, and the subsequent thread. Yes, I figured as long as a few people made such heartfelt responses about loving the fanfare and hoopla, we'll give Glu another chance. But it's really about the coming together of people and having a good time.

So.....see ya in a bit, I can't make my Moony Muphins™ without eggs. and I hope Moony comes back for the weekend, but I ticked him off, and he's staying away.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    You girls are so modern!

I have been watching Cinderella these days and thought nobody wants that anymore, I just so sure now!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Must look like Willow or something. That's a shocked baybay.

And, I'm hitting the supermarket. Used to do the weekend shopping on Friday, but, I have to be back for the teaser, and the subsequent thread. Yes, I figured as long as a few people made such heartfelt responses about loving the fanfare and hoopla, we'll give Glu another chance. But it's really about the coming together of people and having a good time.
    Ah, you are such a softie. At least we've got the polls function now, so I guess another chance is ok.

☆⌒(*^∇゜)v
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Just this on IG and it's the strangest, stalkerie and oddly funniest thing I've stumbled upon . There is an account that steals other ppls KKH posts and edits And displays them as thier own.

Creepy or nah?

PhotoGrid_1429412338998_zpsuwiqghgy.jpg

IMG_20150418_223807_zps2avoxecu.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Idk DMV_Doll wouldn't it be awesome to be able to edit dresses and hairstyles like that though I would love it :) It would be great to have some interesting hair colours like that next with the Japan update!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I think it's super cool. The things I come across on IG from KKH players is amazing And creative.

I just think its weird when ppl take the creators post and pretend it's their own.

Screenshot_2015-04-19-18-55-18_zpsvxjqxysp_edit_1429484217825.png_zpsvg5ihhmo.jpeg

Screenshot_2015-04-19-18-54-42_zpsucuoifbt_edit_1429484322751.png_zpsba6trjel.jpeg

xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Idk DMV_Doll wouldn't it be awesome to be able to edit dresses and hairstyles like that though I would love it :) It would be great to have some interesting hair colours like that next with the Japan update!
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    So I decided to take my long time buddy Parker to a party in Florence to cheer him, recently he fell from C-list to the D-list, and the situation become very strange.

I don't know if it was the alcohol he drank, but Parker started saying strange things like that ...

kzQjKuq.jpg?1

D-a-m-n glitches!

And for the curious here, I didn't let Vats kiss him, yeah always ethical, moral and judgment!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Oh Vats, you never let yourself get written up in the tabloids! I never let ethics, morals, and judgement get in the way of my good times!

Parker Stewart has the stink of a creepy-controlling guy, and you were able to resist him? But maybe I'm being too harsh. Some people just can't drink very well.

Also, yesterday was Wednesday, and nobody knew what color you were wearing! Too sad. Maybe you should show people what color you're wearing today as you anticipate a possible weekend teaser... Of course I wouldn't be able to add any pictures myself for eight hours. Boo.

• Options
    alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Random thoughts
    - I want to steal the nasty Lif bartender's skeezy outfit and wear it on a date with Dan Simard (bartender, Chateau Nuit). Think he kinda looks like Chris Hardwick (Talking Dead/@Midnight/the Nerdist). Anyone else love Chris Hardwick?
    - Also want to steal Maria's clothes and cell phone, but know I could never take her in fight!

WHY CAN'T WE FLIRT WITH THE BARTENDERS? :( They look better than most NPCs :))
  • Options
    When it becomes an option, alx, we'll go on a pubcrawl that gets us into a ton of trouble. Dream up your trashy outfit for that day, okay?

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    So I decided to take my long time buddy Parker to a party in Florence to cheer him, recently he fell from C-list to the D-list, and the situation become very strange.

I don't know if it was the alcohol he drank, but Parker started saying strange things like that ...

kzQjKuq.jpg?1

D-a-m-n glitches!

And for the curious here, I didn't let Vats kiss him, yeah always ethical, moral and judgment!!!
    omg... How sweet! My boy never says things like that to me ever! seems like mine has straight up NPC dialog wired into his brain. I' m seriously thinking if dating real life players now. Game Center, I have arrived!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Since I'm too broke to join events, I'll just make my little vision board here to pacify my slight depression. I suck at photoshop.

fnaclv.jpg
  • Options
    Zoyechka, while I love your vision board <nice work!>, I wish you didn't feel that you needed money to do the events. If you don't have too much of a life, it's often possible to win these events for free.

Granted, I spend money on the VIP outfits and the pets, etc, but I didn't do anything that cost money in order to win the outfit this weekend. The only weekend where I've ever spent Kstars to push myself along was during the St Patricks Day event, when I fell in love with a green cheetah-print dress, but the events had gotten to be so challenging to finish that I wouldn't have finished at all without assistance. I loudly freaked out about the level of difficulty after that, as did a number of others. Glu responded by making things significantly-easier to complete again.

I'm wishing you could have at least won the event hair. Did you get it?

There are old threads around where people have given their strategies for winning more easily. I can try to find some of those for you, maybe pm the references to you, after I get back from breakfast.

But if you're okay with game strategies, and were just sharing your cool edit, don't pay attention to my blathering! I love what you made!

Edit: I've been thinking about this. Over time, I've accumulated the jet, a car, and Calabasas. If somebody doesn't have those things, this event would feel very different. So, don't listen to me! And get those things to make life easier, if at all possible.

Second edit: or do you mean that you're still new enough to the game that you haven't met some level requirement needed to play this event? If that's the case, I'm bummed for you too!

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Zoyechka, while I love your vision board <nice work!>, I wish you didn't feel that you needed money to do the events. If you don't have too much of a life, it's often possible to win these events for free.

Granted, I spend money on the VIP outfits and the pets, etc, but I didn't do anything that cost money in order to win the outfit this weekend. The only weekend where I've ever spent Kstars to push myself along was during the St Patricks Day event, when I fell in love with a green cheetah-print dress, but the events had gotten to be so challenging to finish that I wouldn't have finished at all without assistance. I loudly freaked out about the level of difficulty after that, as did a number of others. Glu responded by making things significantly-easier to complete again.

I'm wishing you could have at least won the event hair. Did you get it?

There are old threads around where people have given their strategies for winning more easily. I can try to find some of those for you, maybe pm the references to you, after I get back from breakfast.

But if you're okay with game strategies, and were just sharing your cool edit, don't pay attention to my blathering! I love what you made!

Edit: I've been thinking about this. Over time, I've accumulated the jet, a car, and Calabasas. If somebody doesn't have those things, this event would feel very different. So, don't listen to me! And get those things to make life easier, if at all
    Hi Luz! the first edit for sure. I realize now that this is clearly a metaphor on life. Things like transportation & property have way more enduring value than hair, shoes, and clothes. I'm level 22 & it's hard to collect fuel when you don't have that jet or car. Lol I tell myself at least I'm saving the environment by taking coach & riding buses.
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Oh my that's a great idea! What if Cassio get with Willow to get you jealous or he's tried of trying with you and Willow adopts a baby with him. Omg what a plot twist! Great idea! I'm not sure if Cassio lovers would enjoy it, but I would!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    image.jpg1_zpsdmlltzrb.jpg
    Has anyone seen this jacket available to buy at any point in their game? This is an NPC in my guy game - he's now dating her cos I think her look is awesome. In my guy game most of the NPCs look well dressed - a little bit kooky sometimes but I like their looks, which is a total contrast from my girl game they look like they're in a most clashing/ crazy outfit possible contest!
  • Options
    Yes, that was a special purchase, available only for Androids. You bought it as a little mini package with Cash not stars. And it was to make up or balance out the Red event available only to Apple players. It came out about a month after the November red event. Both events cost 14.95 I believe. But alas, you can't buy it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh, well it's very nice :) Only right that androids should have an exclusive if iOS players do!
  • Options
    You guys when did this Kim look get added? I don't remember ever seeing it in my girl game.

image.jpg1_zpsowturn4s.jpg
  • Options
    I don't know Lucy! (great help from me)

I just wanted to say that your male doll is amazing in those costumes, I think you didn't tell us his name!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I don't know Lucy! (great help from me)

I just wanted to say that your male doll is amazing in those costumes, I think you didn't tell us his name!
    Thanks for your help Vats! ;) And thanks I think your guy looks fantastic always :) Mine I couldn't think of a name I just thought it should begin with J, so I made the GC name JThaProject but then I accidentally pressed enter when the guy asks what your name is so that is his name too :D
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Ah, that jumpsuit. The only time I saw her like this was the same gig, it's the Kris Jenner one, right? I want it in the Photo booth.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    J is great, I had a friend with that nickname!

Charli you're hired to be my memory when I have alzheimer!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yeah Charli! And I agree :)

Vats I knew someone who got called that too :) he was nice so the name will do just fine I guess!
  • Options
    LillyyyLillyyy Registered Users 12 Posts
    willow%20pape_zpshecrobtb.jpg

When she still insults your outfit even though you two looks the same... #rachet

willow%20pape%202_zpsdicwz7bv.png

One Willow Pape is never enough, now my friends can 'mysteriously' see Willow on their friends list :D
    Add me on GC

Lillyyy1315
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Charli you're hired to be my memory when I have alzheimer!

Well I forgot the pattern on my phone few hours ago. I freaked out, like literally I was shocked! It's the same pattern for almost an year. I unlocked it, used it and minutes later I forgot it when it was locked. Yikes! So this proves I'm not good at memorizing stuff :p

Anyways, look it's Mrs. Mooney! Remember Rex Mooney, the talk show host? His mom. So we actually meet her in the beginning of the game, for vocal training

Nfh6KTM.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Lillyyy wrote: »
    willow%20pape_zpshecrobtb.jpg

When she still insults your outfit even though you two looks the same... #rachet

willow%20pape%202_zpsdicwz7bv.png

One Willow Pape is never enough, now my friends can 'mysteriously' see Willow on their friends list :D

That's so funny Lillyyy, some of us dressed as Willow on April Fools but we never changed our names - imagine being overtaken by two Willows on top stars, double the rage:mad: :D