Options

Weekend Event 5/15/2015 Perez' Great Clothes Stars all week- Heck! Let'sParty!

Comments

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Trevoractor, never forget that I know where you live! <the USA, apparently>

But I did say you could do whatever you wanted with Luz, didn't I?

That's lovely, hon, just lovely. Why use your powers for evil?

I swear. There's no way I'll ever like those pants. And it's not even the wienie shape issues. They don't even look good when they're paired with an awesome hooha shirt. Just impossible pants.

Well I guess my doll got jealous and had to go get one of the shirts for himself.. It doesn't fit him very well tho :D
    image_zpsg9n9zvlo.jpg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    No, Trevor, that's about as good as those shirts usually look. I think you're doing it right.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    lmao i am legit crying @ "STILL GETS THE HOSE"

that's not necessarily a bad thing depending on what type of hose we're talking about. somebody really should take this ipad from me.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    That moment when it takes 30 mins to edit the sleeves on..:mad:
    image_zpsjb2m4pme.jpg
  • Options
    So of course I was distracted thinking about different possible types of hoses. I got a lot of sun today, so I'm sleepier than I'd normally be at this point in the night.

What's your over-under, Koko is still going nuts trying to win the dress for her three games? Must be, or she'd be messing with us right now.

Hmm. I got that too much sun and had a little too much beer at a friend's place this afternoon. Maybe over-under isn't right here, but you get me. She's probably wearing herself away to a little koko-nub.

Koko, you there?

• Options
    Are you trying to please Koko by using the purple hooha shirt? Still don't like those pants.

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You know. I've gone through a first round of clean up. It's Saturday night, let's not argue over who has and doesn't have the hack, I have to agree I HATE to hear/read/believe that people with the hack are complaining over the high cost of stars, how many stars spent for giftboxes, etc. But unless someone identifies themselves as having the hack, there is no proof and it not up to us to decide who's got it or not. That is for Glu, and their direct representatives. So I'm asking everyone not to get their own necks on the line. And, if you had posts that were deleted tonight, it's not an indication of anything other than your flew too close to the fire. ;)

Now, I'll go back for another round. Please, no drama. PM me instead of possibly getting in trouble. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I don't want to hear about
    • hose
    • lotion
    • skin
    • hacks
    • baskets
    • hooha shirts
    • genitalia
    • elves
    • benihanas
    • or
    • gerbils

Now, I'm closing in on shoes, so I'll go to bed, and see you all in the morning. Tomorrow you can all give me advice on divorcing Moony. He hasn't been back till I told him him popped the question. Color me embarrassed. Have fun, ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DannilionDannilion Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hi Dannilion! I have this guy here. He's waiting for me in a few different hangouts I frequent. I find myself strangely drawn to go home with him, so that he can get all Silence of the Lambs on me...

It puts the lotion on its skin!

image.jpg3_zpskvehkr4t.jpg

Wow, that 'stache.

Definitely a winner there :P
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I need to spend time to learn some editing skills instead of tapping away on KKH. I can only crop and paste.

My female doll just earned the shoes, so half-way mark :( I might not go for the dress, but I might be just a cruel beech and get my younger cousin to tap for me LOL. What, I can only have one hand for tapping on my android, he's been getting 1 or 3 hour gigs so that feels least stressful to tap for energies somehow. I know he can make it for the suit! He's at 320/500.
    PM to add
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Hi Dannilion! I have this guy here. He's waiting for me in a few different hangouts I frequent. I find myself strangely drawn to go home with him, so that he can get all Silence of the Lambs on me...

I think all the men with mustaches look like Tom Selleck or Freddie Mercury so that just makes it even creepier.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Out of curiosity, how do you know when your post has been deleted? Do you get a PM?
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Trev, you have made my weekend. I was going thru buyers remorse cuz I blew threw a lot of K Stars I purchased at last weekends sale on things I wasn't in love with.

But seeing your edit put a smile on my face (yes I know I'm a weirdo).

Luz, I now get to see you in this outfit everyday...

PhotoGrid_1431858138389_zps9daguwom.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    Would a find a "creepy-lurking-perv-stalker looking NPC and the strange lives they must live" contest be inappropriate?

I come across so many in my game...lol

Andriod player
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I need to spend time to learn some editing skills instead of tapping away on KKH. I can only crop and paste.

My female doll just earned the shoes, so half-way mark :( I might not go for the dress, but I might be just a cruel beech and get my younger cousin to tap for me LOL. What, I can only have one hand for tapping on my android, he's been getting 1 or 3 hour gigs so that feels least stressful to tap for energies somehow. I know he can make it for the suit! He's at 320/500.

You cruel beech, you! I'm impressed with your dedication! Don't know where mine went. Magic hands, Naimonster <and abused cousin>, Magic hands! You can do it.

• Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, how do you know when your post has been deleted? Do you get a PM?

Speaking as someone who is regularly deleted and also regularly deletes herself, no. There's no notification. Just an empty hole in your heart where your feelings used to be, and a whistling hole in the thread.

• Options
    Luz, I now get to see you in this outfit everyday...

Well, I'm flattered and feel sorry for you, all at the same time. Don't look at it long enough that it burns your retinas, that's all.

• Options

Editing is pretty easy, You just have to have a lot of patience. I use an app called SuperImpose (its 99 cents) and it works really well for me. You do need to have some basic drawing and coloring skills but you don't have to be a pro or anything.
  • Options

Hi. I don't delete a lot, but when it's a single thing I take time and pm you, and tell you what the problem is, however, when I came in and there were little fires in different threads I just take big buckets of delete and toss it in the general direction. no, I'm teasing but if it's an obvious thing, I'm probably bad moderita in that respect. Let me go see what I deleted, last night, I only sent one pm.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    I have a game question if anyone here knows the answer. Ryan, the guy trying to steal you from Simon, called asking if I want a lead in a movie that he can get me but I have to pretend to date the lead male. I said no and took a supporting role because I'm too attached to Simon and don't want to hurt his feelings. So I was wondering if anyone took the lead role, does he steal you from Simon too or does he just give you the role and tell you to keep using Simon?
  • Options
    You cruel beech, you! I'm impressed with your dedication! Don't know where mine went. Magic hands, Naimonster <and abused cousin>, Magic hands! You can do it.

Not so cruel afterall, I'm doing it myself because she wanted some sort of bribe. NO!

Go for it! You need to be in that dress.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Editing is pretty easy, You just have to have a lot of patience. I use an app called SuperImpose (its 99 cents) and it works really well for me. You do need to have some basic drawing and coloring skills but you don't have to be a pro or anything.

You're editing on your phone? I use Photoshop, crop someone out lousily and paste straight on another background. That's all I know lol
    PM to add
  • Options
    Speaking as someone who is regularly deleted and also regularly deletes herself, no. There's no notification. Just an empty hole in your heart where your feelings used to be, and a whistling hole in the thread.

An empty hole in your heart where your feelings used to be? and a whistling hole in the thread? You'll be whistling missie, and it won't be out your mouth!!!

See, originally, and on another forum I used to live at, lol, the mod would come in put xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx where the naughty part of your post used to be, and it would say

"Edited: 10:38 5/17/2015 Reason: Broke forum rules" Now, I kind of liked that. Everyone else could read tha Luz was a bad girl.

But here: Poof it's gone. I kind of wish I could leave a purple rose in it's place, to let you all know it was there, or if half the post is fine, you could read that part, but I'm just supposed to make it vanish. ANd if a thread becomes problematic - close it. Delete it if I want it obliterated.

So, to be honest, Luz, this is the first time I've heard you complaining that there was an empty hole. Usually you just ....oh, nvmd. I'd have to delete my post.

And you are pretty good at deleting your own posts. I enjoy coming in and seeing you've been self moderating. But, if it becomes a problem, we can set up a 12 Step for you. We're your friends Luz, we love you.

Oh, BTW - who was it who claimed Freddie Gatsby for themselves? I have a confession to make, AppleP is almost Maxed out with him. Yup, doing photoshoots with him, doing fashion shows with him, doing, doing, doing doing. Doing lots of Doing with him, But whoever claimed him a few months ago? You can have him back soon. As I say, we're almost maxed. LOL.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You're editing on your phone? I use Photoshop, crop someone out lousily and paste straight on another background. That's all I know lol
    Yea editing on a phone is a lot easier for me + my computer is really laggy so it would be difficult to do.
  • Options
    I've been doing Paint Shop Pro for a loooooong time. I kind of learned photoshop, but it's like a can do something in PS and it takes half an hour, in PSP I could have it done in 4 minutes.

So I take it no one here got all the clothes? I stopped at the shoes. Can't be bothered knocking myself out to not get the dress. I already didn't get it, so I can stop now right? lol.

No one wanted to try the dancing girls? Oh, if you see AppleP and she's dressed like a schlump? She's pouting because I won't spend the stars to get more energy and get her the dress. So, whatever you don't, don't take screenshots with her. She'll never live it down.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i used to use photoshop myself. i'm surprised by how much stuff can be done on a phone these days.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Luz said something about a whistle?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    i used to use photoshop myself. i'm surprised by how much stuff can be done on a phone these days.

Any specific app? I was looking around and didn't find anything other than rudimentary stuff.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It was Jjewells who married Frederick. I miss her, but she's been gone so long that I'm beginning to give him the eye again, too. Glad you're almost done with him!

• Options
    I use LineBrush to draw outfits if I'm feeling really artistic but for the most part I just use Superimpose to edit stuff