Options

True Love, Sidepieces, and the fabu black gown!

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Marikita! Thanks for dropping in here! Your girls are lovely. Nice taste in men, too!

As an aside, don't you wish that we could control our positions in the photoboth a little better? I mean, this romantic standing-spooning pose is okay and all, but I wish the dolls could be facing each other, with the soulful glances deep in the eyes, and all that! Also, whenever my doll is staring lovingly at somebody, she really seems to be adoring the top of their heads. I wish she was staring stalkerishly into their faces!

But anyways, rant over! I love your style, Marikita! Good to see you.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Suki wrote: »
    Reminds me of the time my boy wore his hat to our wedding and I hated him for it haha.Screenshot_2014-10-24-06-55-31_zpsjolxeo5r.png[/URL]

It really looks like you're re-thinking the entire marriage: "The ring's so fine, this might be worth it anyway. But step it up, man!"

And that hat in particular is so hard to miss... Your poor girl.

I hope your romance is going more smoothly this weekend, Suki!

• Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    I actually was reconsidering it Luz! But I had spent so much energy and money on him... And we're still happily married so it turned out okay. We're still crawling our way to #1 couple though. Feel like I've been stuck on 32 for months.

Hope your romantic life is going well this weekend too :)
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hi Julliette! Your guy is so hot! He's almost a twin to Jesse <Helostark>... You two look gorgeous together! And you must be jet-lagged, but are hiding it very well: Miami, and then Paris just a few hours later?
    Hey Luz! I didnt't knew who Jesse is, i googled him and ta-ta: found my husband's secret brother :o
    This is kinda cool!
    And thank you Luz! You look so great all the time & just love your style (in every single thing you do like dressing, talking seriously, joking etc)
    About Miami-Paris...you know...celebrity secret :)

I keep thinking...it can be possible that Jesse is my hubby's brother? A secret brother? Why? A stolen girlfriend in the past? Dark things? Questions...
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    TiLGDxp.png

Thanks, Perez! You are not so bad yourself.

Too bad our dolls can't date Perez...Just for publicity, you know. Keep them all wondering.

(Yes, Ariel is my doll's real name.)
  • Options
    MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    don't you wish that we could control our positions in the photoboth a little better?.

Hi Luz! Thank you!! And yes.. they seem so stupid.. but who am I to judge someone in love???
    :D
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    This was my happy moment, reached another milestone :o

rzjANbs.png

P.S: She's a redhead now. Which one's better, ginger or platinum? :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Everyone looks great!!!
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Suki wrote: »
    I actually was reconsidering it Luz! But I had spent so much energy and money on him... And we're still happily married so it turned out okay. We're still crawling our way to #1 couple though. Feel like I've been stuck on 32 for months.

Hope your romantic life is going well this weekend too :)

I'm always happy enough with the dating events; they seem so much more fun than the gigs events with the drawn-out "eight hour" gigs <which are really 24 hrs in disguise!>. And I'm sooo pleased with that black gown. I can't wait to have it!

The dating itself is going okay, especially since the list of NPCs is "remembering" the one I've been dating. When I open the heart icon, my date is right there-- I'm probably wrong, but I feel like there was a time when I had to scroll, scroll, scroll like mad to find the one I wanted. It's the little things in life, sometimes...

• Options
    Julliette wrote: »
    Hey Luz! I didnt't knew who Jesse is, i googled him and ta-ta: found my husband's secret brother :o
    This is kinda cool!
    And thank you Luz! You look so great all the time & just love your style (in every single thing you do like dressing, talking seriously, joking etc)
    About Miami-Paris...you know...celebrity secret :)

I keep thinking...it can be possible that Jesse is my hubby's brother? A secret brother? Why? A stolen girlfriend in the past? Dark things? Questions...

You're so kind, Julliette, thanks! I get so many good ideas from other people's posts here. It's great that so many more new members have begun posting lately!

Besides being cute, Jesse often says funny stuff, too, so if you're GC and aren't already friends with him, you should be! Imagine secretly dating twins...

• Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    TiLGDxp.png

Thanks, Perez! You are not so bad yourself.

Too bad our dolls can't date Perez...Just for publicity, you know. Keep them all wondering.

(Yes, Ariel is my doll's real name.)

Is it because of the Little Mermaid? My house is a VERY pro-Little Mermaid house! I hear daily monologues about how mean & rude the seawitch Ursula is. My older daughter is outraged by Ursula's existence <despite sometimes acting a bit like her>.

• Options
    Looking very shiny and handsome in that jacket, Charli!

And Steph is shockingly s3xy with the red! Wow. Are you pretending she's a mysterious stranger? Are you going to make an honest woman out of her?

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Luz: Ha. No, I think the name is actually after the air spirit in "The Tempest," by Shakespeare.

My doll's real name is Dorothy (Dot) Paflanahanagan. Her nickname was "Polka Dot," after the penchant her mother had for both dressing her little darling in polka dot dresses, and for taking the entire family polka-dancing.

"Dot" legally changed to a one word name, "Ariel," when she became famous...for obvious reasons. :O
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm impressed with Charli loyalty, even in a new incarnation Steph and he remained soul mates.

About her hair pretend she was always redhead, you know unless you are a Targaryen no adult has platinum hair!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Luz don't be mad but I'm feeling your sidepiece. I like the soul patch. I wish we had the option to makeover our baes. All these pics are hot!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Are you literally feeling him? Hands off, sister!

One of the fun things about him is that he's a bit of a chameleon...

Just to be sure, you realize he's Jedibull, right? If you want in and you're on GC, just send Alkoholiks a friend request. Of course, he's also SAM. Check out his signature field for the details... They're both hot, but SAM tends to look more consistently the same, while Jedi's appearance is usually a surprise. And as I say, frequently a vampire.

• Options
    MzLeeLeeMzLeeLee Registered Users 44 Posts
    Me and my bae <3

IMG_20150526_105312.jpg
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm impressed with Charli loyalty, even in a new incarnation Steph and he remained soul mates.

About her hair pretend she was always redhead, you know unless you are a Targaryen no adult has platinum hair!

You and your eunuchs and Targaryens! Off topic, I've begun reading the books finally. Have you read them? I'm loving it. I started when I realized we're already on episode 7 out of 10 for this season! Wah!

Okay, back on topic: Vats, did you hear that Zoyechka's been feeling my sidepiece? Dirty girl.

• Options
    Hi MzLeeLee! I can't wait to see your pic.

If you have a link to your picture ready, type

then paste your picture link immediately after it! then end with

There can't be any spaces in between any of it. Do you have a link from photobucket or some other photo-hosting site?

• Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Luz: Ha. No, I think the name is actually after the air spirit in "The Tempest," by Shakespeare.

My doll's real name is Dorothy (Dot) Paflanahanagan. Her nickname was "Polka Dot," after the penchant her mother had for both dressing her little darling in polka dot dresses, and for taking the entire family polka-dancing.

"Dot" legally changed to a one word name, "Ariel," when she became famous...for obvious reasons. :O

Shakespeare! Air spirits! You're one of those book-learnin' types, aren't you?

I read books about zombies, eunuchs, and other childish stuff. Good for you!

Um, about Paflanahanagan: that can't also be Shakespeare, right?

• Options
    You and your eunuchs and Targaryens! Off topic, I've begun reading the books finally. Have you read them? I'm loving it. I started when I realized we're already on episode 7 out of 10 for this season! Wah!

Okay, back on topic: Vats, did you hear that Zoyechka's been feeling my sidepiece? Dirty girl.

Definitely a dirty dirty girl!

I'll conduct a study in this forum, because here the hormone proportion is totally reversed, girls full of testosterone ready for many adventures and boys full of oxytocin super faithful to the spouse is that the effect of the KKH game?

On the books, yeah I read them all twice. Those books are the most fantastic reading I've done in life. I super recommend. But the universe of books has so many elements, it need rereadings and a lot of research on the web to put everything together. Watch the show helps a little to understand some structural issues.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I'm so glad that I've finally started reading them. I'd put it off for some strange reason, but now I'm totally hooked. I'm pretending that I'll be reading them straight through until the next season starts, but who I am kidding? At the rate I'm consuming them, I'll be done horribly fast! Now, there's only one book left unpublished in the series, right?

If you read the books first, you probably have a warring set of appearances for the characters in your mind, right? The ones you imagined first, versus the cast of Game of Thrones? How do you like the casting choices?

• Options
    Well George promised that would be 7, and we have five published. George takes an average of 4-5 years to write a book ... In the beginning he intended to be a trilogy so the first book turned the first 3 books. What he intended to write for the second book will start to happen in the sixth book since 4/5 books fills a gap of five years that didn't work as he wrote. In short I don't know where this is going!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Okay, well, hopefully he forgets his plan altogether and just keeps releasing one every few years for the rest of his life! Thanks for the details! Thank goodness there are actually more planned than I expected, rather than less.

• Options
    Happy Friday Night Tapping Music!

[video=youtube_share;opZ_jimEDNM]http://youtu.be/opZ_jimEDNM[/video]

• Options
    More music!

[video=youtube_share;6D9I03URhtw]http://youtu.be/6D9I03URhtw[/video]

• Options
    Welcome dear, any question you know you can call me!

Thanks for the mambo!

And good night!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Oh no! I forget how far away you are... Alright, sleep well!

• Options
    MzLeeLeeMzLeeLee Registered Users 44 Posts
    Hi MzLeeLee! I can't wait to see your pic.

If you have a link to your picture ready, type

then paste your picture link immediately after it! then end with

There can't be any spaces in between any of it. Do you have a link from photobucket or some other photo-hosting site?

I just rechecked and there was a space :( but I could still see the picture on my end .. Weird? Is it visible yet?
  • Options
    No, it's still a little empty box-shape! What site did you get the link from?