Options

True Love, Sidepieces, and the fabu black gown!

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    One more!

[video=youtube_share;ornSpLMUzbw]http://youtu.be/ornSpLMUzbw[/video]
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    MzLeeLeeMzLeeLee Registered Users 44 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    No, it's still a little empty box-shape! What site did you get the link from?

I just tried to copy page URL ... I'm trying to figure something out .. Never posted in forums before so I'm quickly learning :)
  • Options
    If you are using photobucket.com, look at the far right-hand side of the page, where you'll find three sets of links associated with your image. Highlight and copy the one in the middle,the "direct link". Then bring it back here to your post...

• Options
    I tried using photo bucket yesterday but it kept crashing on me and I got annoyed
  • Options
    What site are you using instead? Maybe somebody else here will have experience with it...

I use photobucket.com, not the app. I've heard the site itself is more user-friendly!

• Options
    I just tried postimg.org I used the direct link, it also has more links .. I don't know if it working or not cause I could still see the picture when you couldn't :(
  • Options
    I just went on a different browser (one I'm not signed in on) and I could see the pic now :/ hopefully it worked lol
  • Options
    Well, it's there now, but it's pixelated and grainy. I can make out that it's a man and woman sitting at a table, though!

Maybe the problem is on my end? I'm using Safari on an iPad mini. Maybe somebody else will come along and give their vote!

At least now I know you like to eat meals with your bae! Progress, right? I'm sure you're both wicked stylish.

• Options
    I did the edit on my phone so that could be why its so pixelated :(
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    You're so kind, Julliette, thanks! I get so many good ideas from other people's posts here. It's great that so many more new members have begun posting lately!

Besides being cute, Jesse often says funny stuff, too, so if you're GC and aren't already friends with him, you should be! Imagine secretly dating twins...
    Absolutely! This could be fun, but bad bad bad :D
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Does your sidepiece always get 1hr dates? I kind of want to get to know him better but it's hard when he runs off after an hour each time.
  • Options
    Val_ wrote: »
    Does your sidepiece always get 1hr dates? I kind of want to get to know him better but it's hard when he runs off after an hour each time.

Cancel the date and try back in 30 mins .. The date timer resets then (so I've been told)
  • Options
    SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    I've been dating a lot for this weekend event.. And now I finally managed to get in top 50 with my fiancée, but I didn't get any kstars for that ;__; happened to anyone else?
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    MzLeeLee wrote: »
    Cancel the date and try back in 30 mins .. The date timer resets then (so I've been told)

This works only with my husband! I think it might have to do with the "seriousness" of the relationship. I should probably divorce!
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Everyone looks so fab with their baes! I also like steph with the red hair she's hot! & wow I didn't know Jesse had a twin, also didn't know he was Google-able lol.

True RL story: my ex was an identical twin and I had a crush on his brother haha. Nothing really scandalous happened though!

Jesse won some ugly a$$ army pants in the giftbox. I think they are awful but whatever! These two are married in Shae's game but I always pose them this way since the lovers' poses are soooo ridiculous lol.

WR2BJ2U.jpg
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Eselle I totally agree on the "lovers' pose ", in the beginning our spouses weren't with that "in love" face. I have even suggested on the official topic for them to change it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Really Vats? How did the original pose look? I'm curious to know now! I only started playing around 6 months ago.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Here it is!

04dj7iX.jpg?1

V. and B. were beginning to date, I believe it was nine months ago.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    omg are they holding hands, so cute!
    PM to add
  • Options
    That is precious! I'd love a pose where they are facing each other, kind of like this:

Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-West-Met-Gala-2015.jpg

It's harder than I thought to find a good pic of them facing each other haha! And maybe Kanye/our guys could look a little more enthusiastic?
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    TcKZeBj.jpg

I found this good looking guy at Panino! Although he has expensive taste! He likes to date at Oak, of course!

4kfRT12.png
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    eOgUK2D.jpg

And so I thought I got him under my spell, he then starts to show his true color.

Arrogant little punk. Look at the last pic, I flipped. Try and guess what I did to him.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Me and bae after a very successful date :)

KKH_Screenshot_1432946687146.jpg

Which led me to complete and get the fabulous and gorgeous black gown

KKH_Screenshot_1432907252647.jpg

Really hoping my pics uploaded :)
  • Options
    Your pics look great, MzLeeLee! Thanks for sharing.

I just competed the event, myself. I love the clothes for each doll, but they clearly won't be doing the same activity wearing them! If only the guys' prize was another well-tailored suit to coordinate with the dress! But both sets of prizes are great. I always just sit in the Miraggio <sp?> and blow through the money. For some reason, navigating into and out of the New York neighborhood annoys me, so I do Vegas, all the way! And then the flight to Paris, to model the fashions...

image.jpg1_zpsqcy1nijd.jpg

• Options
    Lol I love New York I'm always doing gigs there (only have Simons gigs at the moment) ... You would figure with how fancy the girls dress is that the men's would be just as fancy .. Their box outfit looks way better IMO
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    eOgUK2D.jpg

And so I thought I got him under my spell, he then starts to show his true color.

Arrogant little punk. Look at the last pic, I flipped. Try and guess what I did to him.

Let's hope you didn't do the things I guessed! The cute ones know they're cute, unfortunately. I can't even start dating NPCs with an attitude. The funniest thing is when the ones hitting on you say that they'll write dark poetry about you, or stop eating, if you won't date them. Yeah, right! They're supposed to act normal for a month or so, then bring the crazy when you're somewhat invested in the situation. #doingitwrongstalkerboy

But back to you, Naimonster-- are you still dating him, or just using him for the dress?

I meant to say before how good you look in that black leather dress! And the long blond hair from the VIP weekend... Just awesome! Of course, I always love your Mohawk, too.

• Options
    MzLeeLee wrote: »
    Lol I love New York I'm always doing gigs there (only have Simons gigs at the moment) ... You would figure with how fancy the girls dress is that the men's would be just as fancy .. Their box outfit looks way better IMO

I've promised myself not to do gift boxes, but I'm very tempted by the Apple watch thingy. Can't imagine why, since I'm not interested in getting myself a real one!

• Options
    Kupkakez_ wrote: »
    TcKZeBj.jpg

I found this good looking guy at Panino! Although he has expensive taste! He likes to date at Oak, of course!

4kfRT12.png

So, is this the start of something serious, or is he just a dress-earning fling? You guys look great together!

• Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Everyone looks so fab with their baes! I also like steph with the red hair she's hot! & wow I didn't know Jesse had a twin, also didn't know he was Google-able lol.

True RL story: my ex was an identical twin and I had a crush on his brother haha. Nothing really scandalous happened though!

Jesse won some ugly a$$ army pants in the giftbox. I think they are awful but whatever! These two are married in Shae's game but I always pose them this way since the lovers' poses are soooo ridiculous lol.

WR2BJ2U.jpg

As usual, your dolls are looking hot, Eselle! Everyone's taste is so different: I actually want those pants for Stellan. Thought I'd pair them with the loose black tank top, those Adidas/flip flop things you're using... I love that the guys have the option to relax in the equivalent of sweat pants. You wouldn't think you'd be playing a glamour/fashion/celebrity game and then wish for scrubby clothes, right?

How's the event going for you?

• Options
    Val_ wrote: »
    This works only with my husband! I think it might have to do with the "seriousness" of the relationship. I should probably divorce!

I kept trying to figure out if the old pattern was still in effect. But either I was too impatient and lost track of time repeatedly, or my game wasn't behaving in the same way anymore.

This dating event was very random for me, and was mostly completed with one and two hour dates, for both of my games. Luckily<?!?> my entire family is worn out by having this miserable, dragging cold. I was basically left alone last night to watch tv and grind through the dates! Yay, kinda.