Options

Baby Update is here - Official thread Open

Comments

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Oh no, I'm sorry you feel that way! I really like your baby: those big, soulful eyes! My baby has the same exact eyebrows as yours, and I think they're great! But maybe if you don't like them, you could try that long shag hairstyle on her? You know the one with the long bangs that might soften the look of the eyebrows?

To me, your baby looks exactly like the other gorgeous babies!

Your baby is gorgeous the eyes color match perfect with the skin and hair color.
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Oh no, I'm sorry you feel that way! I really like your baby: those big, soulful eyes! My baby has the same exact eyebrows as yours, and I think they're great! But maybe if you don't like them, you could try that long shag hairstyle on her? You know the one with the long bangs that might soften the look of the eyebrows?

Edit: this one! cfaf7c5f-63e4-4f3c-a9cd-4c0e197d30a3_zpsgeeeaptc.jpg Many of the other babies have this hair anyway, no?

To me, your baby looks exactly like the other gorgeous babies!

It was her big bambi eyes that made me pick her. Thank you for thinking she's cute. Makes me feel better.

I guess I just wanted the option of a brood and picking one was hard when I compared all the others. I kind of want them all.
  • Options
    SettazSettaz Registered Users 24 Posts
    Is anybody else's game crashing when they agree to have a family?
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    It was her big bambi eyes that made me pick her. Thank you for thinking she's cute. Makes me feel better.

I guess I just wanted the option of a brood and picking one was hard when I compared all the others. I kind of want them all.

You were right to pick her! It was hard to pick just one, very true! But I got hooked on my baby's eye color, and I was seeing so few dark-skinned girls that didn't have bright blonde or red hair, that when I saw Pilar, I was pretty ready to spring for her!

I'm glad if you can feel better-- she's perfect, and you know tons of other people were so jealous when they saw her picture earlier today!

Enjoy her! I hope we get to wear them, too! I wore my real babies everywhere; I still miss it.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Gosh these babies are gorgeous!!!!! I got a serious case of baby envy now lol
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Wow. I don't know whether to kiss you or curse you Midnight Descent. I was not doing the baby thing, But had I seen your little sweetiepie in the adoptshop, I don't think I would have left with empty arms. She's beaufiful. Now I want one. Darn it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    omgg I think he looks so cute in this outfit! but it costs 80 k-stars.... Maybe another time xD
    image_zpsfuval5w2.jpg

Do you guys think that the weekend event will have something to do with babies? And if you conceived tell us information about that.. Did you get to choose the babies gender and appearance?
    Omg Trevor, you are both beyond adorable!
  • Options
    I'm hanging out with Kendall and I'm in the "close friend" phase now

1- acquaintance
    2- friend
    3- close friend (I'm in this phase so I dont know what's next)

The 4 phase is "bestie"
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The 4 phase is "bestie"

Have you received the bonus yet from doing a gig with her? I don't think I like this whole "chance" to get something. Just give it to us each time Glu! There are enough barriers to getting anything in this game.
    iOS
  • Options
    YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    how many dates do you have to go on before you spouse ask for a baby?
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • Options
    Sorry I'm late. My story went from sordid to almost livable. Well, here it goes. After miserabley failing in my comeback attempt at 'The Apprentice', I ended up as a lap dancer in Vegas when I met Pete...or rather Perez as he is known. It was 3am in the morning & the club had closed down & he was passed out on the table with drool coming out of his mouth. I took pity on him so drove him home to my motel, then 9 months later...BAM. Baby Zoe is born. Perez bounces & I never hear from him again. All I have is this photo booth picture of our time together in Vegas.

Actually, I was really inebriated all last year so I don't remember much. But I definitely went into a downward spiral after Sam divorced me & ran off with our maid.

zxmjd2.jpg

I cry cry myself to sleep every night wondering who the real father of my baby is. Could it be Sam? Perez? Dirk? Or is he one of the many sidepieces & jump offs that have riddled my past?

Only time will tell. Don't worry, Baby Zoe.... Mama got you!!!!
  • Options
    Omg Sam has returned! He took a paternity test and he is Zoë's father! Words cannot describe how I'm feeling at this moment. Sam, and me, and Zoë makes three. I feel blissfully happy!

eb1shk.jpg
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    @Zoyechka Just LOOOOL !!! :))
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    karakarleykarakarley Registered Users 16 Posts
    I had a baby with my boyfriend, unfortunately you can't. The baby (either a girl or a boy) inherits your skin tone, eye color and the color of your hair. I hope the babies can have like an aging process in future updates just around the same time when North ages up! & I hope we could have a second child, that would be awesome. But then again, this games reflects on Kim's life. If she's having another baby, we could have another baby too in the game.
  • Options
    YogiBear wrote: »
    how many dates do you have to go on before you spouse ask for a baby?

From my experience, you and your spouse must have a maximum relationship which is 120000 hearts. I know, it's difficult.
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    karakarley wrote: »
    From my experience, you and your spouse must have a maximum relationship which is 120000 hearts. I know, it's difficult.

Oh dear it's going to take forever to get there it took forever to get to 9000. Lots of dating ahead then
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    natchula wrote: »
    So Amelia and her husband, Henry had a fallout about starting a family. Amelia wanted kids and Henery was extremely well without kids. One thing lead another and they are now divorced. They realized that their relationship would never get at that point and it was just best to part ways. Amelia went on her own and decided to adopt a lovely girl. I introduce you to Theodora!

16kovph.jpg

Theodora is so adorable! She has those irresistible big eyes!! I can't look away.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Omg Sam has returned! He took a paternity test and he is Zoë's father! Words cannot describe how I'm feeling at this moment. Sam, and me, and Zoë makes three. I feel blissfully happy!

eb1shk.jpg

Gorgeous baby, and hilarious story!
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    Can anyone answer my question please

Yes, I believe after that I got the lip syncing competition against Willow Pape
  • Options
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Oh dear it's going to take forever to get there it took forever to get to 9000. Lots of dating ahead then

Well, I cheated my way into getting to the maximum relationship :p Here's a tip, buy your partner gifts such as clothes so that will boost your relationship with your partner
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    dunno if i got the update but i won all the clothes etc from last weeks event love is in the air, they are now missing from my characters wardrobe :/ how do i submit a ticket or whatever it is?
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Theodora is so adorable! She has those irresistible big eyes!! I can't look away.

Me either! Her eyes are so interesting, from afar her eyes look brown yet when you really take a look at them they appear either pinkish, reddish tone. So cute!
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congratulations Zoyechka and natchula your babies are very cute!

Midnight there is nothing wrong with your daughter she's beautiful!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    I posted a pic in another thread but I figured there's lots of babies here too!
    image.jpg1_zpsutnwwxoo.jpg

This is me and baby Amethyst!
    Thanks for everyone's feedback on adoption vs. conceiving. I decided to adopt!
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • Options
    SettazSettaz Registered Users 24 Posts
    IZZsH9M.jpg

Little Mariah
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I wonder if Glu left the shoes off this green jumpsuit intentionally????

PhotoGrid_1433441796058_zpsp7950zk9.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    Amethyst and Mariah are so adorable!
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    I'd love to adopt a baby, but I'm way too poor for it ;__;
    Have anyone tried to have a baby with the partner? do we need to pay any k-stars for that too?
  • Options
    Sayu wrote: »
    I'd love to adopt a baby, but I'm way too poor for it ;__;
    Have anyone tried to have a baby with the partner? do we need to pay any k-stars for that too?

With your partner is free but the game choose the gender and the aspect of the baby.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Settaz wrote: »
    IZZsH9M.jpg

Little Mariah

Congrats on getting your bug fixed, Settaz! I was really surprised to see what the issue causing the problem is; but now you guys have a workaround that anyone can use. That's so great.

But anyways, Mariah is stunning! Your whole family is the epitome of cool!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19